Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3517851 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niceair(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2015
please i need assistance. i got the RR number online for my younger sis and she went to pay at zenith. she was only giving the teller and an e-tranzact confirmation sent to the email address. i want to proceed tfor the admission process but i forgot the username and pasword i sued in generating the RR number. how can i retrieve it via email?
is there anything like a fake RR number cus the one i generated started with an alphabet with a 8 digit number. pls assist
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
niceair:
please i need assistance. i got the RR number online for my younger sis and she went to pay at zenith. she was only giving the teller and an e-tranzact confirmation sent to the email address. i want to proceed tfor the admission process but i forgot the username and pasword i sued in generating the RR number. how can i retrieve it via email?
is there anything like a fake RR number cus the one i generated started with an alphabet with a 8 digit number. pls assist
Ooops. I have not used the remita means of payment before but I think you should visit the site where you generated the RR number and click on forgot password. Maybe that will work. Meanwhile how did you generate the RR number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RockMaxi: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
choco14:
Gud evening everyone, pls i need help from u people. i applied for PGDE. today & i was denied d admission i don't know why.

Please what is your background.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kazrem:

Ooops. I have not used the remita means of payment before but I think you should visit the site where you generated the RR number and click on forgot password. Maybe that will work. Meanwhile how did you generate the RR number?
can one switch between study center ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
SQLmastar:
Very well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
SQLmastar:

You can feasibly change your SC whenever you desire. However, it is prudent to do that, few weeks before your exams. It is more fitting you have your file transferred to your desired SC before the commencement of exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
pls,when will the result and graduating list be out??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2015
plz between business admin and public admin which is better and more lucrative in d Nigerian labour market and which of dem involves more calculations? a friend wants to buy d noun undergraduate form and he needs advice, he has problems with calculations (maths) but wants to do a lucrative course, which would you guys advice he goes for and why? thanks. waiting for comments, contributions nd suggestions.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2015
damiliano:
pls,when will the result and graduating list be out??

Results-------------Mid February.
Grad list-----------1st week of Jan.

However, the probability is half.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2015
kcboy34:
plz between business admin and public admin which is better and more lucrative in d Nigerian labour market and which of dem involves more calculations? a friend wants to buy d noun undergraduate form and he needs advice, he has problems with calculations (maths) but wants to do a lucrative course, which would you guys advice he goes for and why? thanks. waiting for comments, contributions nd suggestions.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2015
kcboy34:

Both courses are Maths-Oriented. And you do not have to be brilliantly/outstandingly good at Mathematics before you can put in for either of the two courses. You should expect fair to middling calculations for the both.

Marketability/Productivity/Bankability doesn't depend only on the course one studied, it depends on the person. There are many graduates of these courses who are still jobless. That shows that there is a difference between paper qualification and employabilty. The most important thing is to invest in yourself and have fervor for what you want to do.
The question is, what do you have to offer?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Graduation list is expected this week.

quote author=damiliano post=41435170]pls,when will the result and graduating list be out??[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
2016 convocation is for 15th and 16th January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kokopos:
Graduation list is expected this week.
MimiHANS:

Results-------------Mid February.
Grad list-----------1st week of Jan.

However, the probability is half.

If the graduating list is out before results, what will be the fate of graduating students that sat for exam last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
2016 CONVOCATION IS CONFIRMED TO TAKE PLACE IN ABUJA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
MimiHANS:

Both courses are Maths-Oriented. And you do not have to be brilliantly/outstandingly good at Mathematics before you can put in for either of the two courses. You should expect fair to middling calculations for the both.

Marketability/Productivity/Bankability doesn't depend only on the course one studied, it depends on the person. There are many graduates of these courses who are still jobless. That shows that there is a difference between paper qualification and employabilty. The most important thing is to invest in yourself and have fervor for what you want to do.
The question is, what do you have to offer?
thanks for d answer but which Will u advice he goes for, biz admin or pub admin. thanks again.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
kcboy34:
thanks for d answer but which Will u advice he goes for, biz admin or pub admin. thanks again.

In my opinion, Degree in Public Administration teaches students how to fulfill administrative positions in public and nonprofit organisations, including schools, health services and regulatory agencies.

While, a Degree in Business Administration centers on private sector management and prepares students for work within a certain sector of business like finance, marketing and management which can even encompass Public Administration in its functions.

#He should opt for Business Administration due to its versatility and ambidexterity.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onyioguz: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2015
I want to apply with my OND (Upper credit), and in January, will it be late by then?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Onyioguz:
I want to apply with my OND (Upper credit), and in January, will it be late by then?

No. go ahead and apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Generalkorex(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Trying to pay @ zenit now they jus keep refering me up and down.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Inkredible(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Any nursing student in noun should pls quote me. I got a lot to ask.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please I just want to ask if someone can drop a failed course, since the total unit to graduate with is complete
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximilian19(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kendrick0000:

Contact me via domedity@gmail.com

pls how can i get it, if u ar in abujja i will come, or can u help me send it to my email? onyiukahndudim@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
SONKOko:

If the graduating list is out before results, what will be the fate of graduating students that sat for exam last semester?

That's the big question shaaa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2016
The New Year begins and I pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends, God bless you through out the new Year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Resha: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Pls, for God sake, when is NOUN resuming for 2016 session?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Resha:
Pls, for God sake, when is NOUN resuming for 2016 session?
Already resumed,check your portal. If u are new sir,go on with your registration as d session is already on. Have a prosperous new year sir/ma

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Onyioguz:

You can go ahead.

However, before you proceed, you're required to have a prerequisite number of 'O' Level credit passes. And, your OND Cert must come from a sanctioned institution in Nigeria.

Or better still, check this link www.noun.edu.ng for more info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cant download some law courses for 400l
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please I am on my second semester now. Can I change my passport pic?
The second issue is that if I pay more than all the amount i will need for this semester and I may likely not do a third semester. Can I collect my balance back? Is very difficult to know the exact amount for course and exam registration and I want to pay now before I use the money on other things.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2016
wableo:
The second issue is that if I pay more than all the amount i will need for this semester and I may likely not do a third semester. Can I collect my balance back? Is very difficult to know the exact amount for course and exam registration and I want to pay now before I use the money on other things.
It is possible to change ur passport
pay ur compulsory fees first cos u cant get ur excess back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2016
wableo:
leave your money in your portal , you will use in future. course registration is #2000 for 2 units, #2500 for 3 units, while exam is #1000, NB: you can't register more than 24 unit course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1583) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adeyemimalik and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.