Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493702 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
What's the hope for someone who has met all the requirements for graduation but has an exam unwritten??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
chyna4luv:

wow!!! this is my proposed SC too. please can I proceed to the referred SC on Monday 21-12-2015 for my clearance too?

Also, have you paid your school fees?

kindly advise me.

thanks once again.
Yes you can proceed to your SC for screening.

I have paid the school fees yet, I was advised to wait till January when the portal is opened for registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
maekhel:

I have paid the school fees yet, I was advised to wait till January when the portal is opened for registration.
the portal is now open for registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
baba11:
Isn't necessary for you to have published some of your research topic before going ahead with your Phd?

OOP!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please do they receive lectures @ ikeja Study centre ?
It urgent plss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
ejibaba:
What's the hope for someone who has met all the requirements for graduation but has an exam unwritten??

Hopefully, your unwritten exam could be waived, considering the fact that you have already amassed all the essentials (Minimum of 120credit units from relevant courses (Project, Seminar and IT inclusive)for B.Sc) for graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
aned:

the portal is now open for registration.
Yes but I can't sign in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2015
dest4real:

OOP!
shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2015
What if some1 got admission but Hasn't done screening since 6mths…would he be required to reapply ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingsley989(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Hello house. Please I need clerification on few things. As a HND graduate in Elect/Elect (telecom) option. I had wanted to go for PGD on telecoms, information tech or digital communication, but due to this lingering HND, BSc disparity, Am confused and thinking of going for a direct entry with NOUN. Not knowing what to do next. Now my questions are!!! Firstly, I'st really the best part to take? Which level will I be joining? What's the cost like? Can I do my masters in any regular university with my NOUN certificate? I thank you all in advance as I await your responds. God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2015
SQLmastar:
What if some1 got admission but Hasn't done screening since 6mths…would he be required to reapply ?

You do not need to reapply!
Go to your proposed SC at your preferred date/day (Monday-Friday) with your Provisional Admission Letter alongside your credentials for perusal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2015
maekhel:

Yes but I can't sign in.
why?
what's the problem?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingsley989(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Please what's the duration of PGD in Information technology and Digital communication?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
aned:

why?
what's the problem?.
I can't sign up on the portal, it saying I have already signed up with my matric number, then I tried to sign in with my matric number but no password because I didn't do any sign up on the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chyna4luv: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
maekhel:

thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
MimiHans, Kazrem, Kosplateau at al
This impending Federal universities strike is going to affect us?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:
MimiHans, Kazrem, Kosplateau at al This impending Federal universities strike is going to affect us?
Wind no dey affect bird. E no affect us
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chyna4luv: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kazrem:
Wind no dey affect bird. E no affect us
in other words, we be bird. just kidding though. like seriously, do you guys school at noun? @kazrem, mimihans & Co.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
chyna4luv:

in other words, we be bird. just kidding though.
like seriously, do you guys school at noun? @kazrem, mimihans & Co.

A village boy who hasn't been to city before is not qualify to narrate how it looks. Lolz. I am a student and I believe Mimi too is because of his vast knowledge of the school.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
maekhel:

I can't sign up on the portal, it saying I have already signed up with my matric number, then I tried to sign in with my matric number but no password because I didn't do any sign up on the portal.

Try and sign in with your matric number as your password and username
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
zyead:
[color=#006600][/color]

Try and sign in with your matric number as your password and username
Tried that, still can't sign in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
kingsley989:
Please what's the duration of PGD in Information technology and Digital communication?

2 semesters (1 year).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UltimateDaniel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello NOUN Guruz,
Please, a cousin sister was unable to secure admission in the conventional university she applied. I've read most of the articles here, please I need some clarifications here:

After she prints her Admission letter and Acknowledgment letter. What and what does she necessary need to take along to Kaduna Center.
Does she need, Indegene letter and Primary certs and other necessary things or what exactly, so she would know when to begin buying the form. I'm actually a sudent of ABU, zaria and have no idea on how NOUN runs there programmes, a professional answer would be appreciated. Thank u in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:
MimiHans, Kazrem, Kosplateau at al
This impending Federal universities strike is going to affect us?

One of the commendable endowments of the National Open University of Nigeria is their "Immunity to National Strike."

They are resistant to National Strike, unlike the ASUU and ASUP.
A good reason why students should love NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabychuks(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
pls how can I purchase the undergraduate form..... is it still on sale and how can I obtain direct entry with my OND
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabychuks(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
what's the procedure for direct entry qualifications
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aned: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
maekhel:

if you have collected your matric number and have been unable to view your portal page, then follow these steps,it might help/
1.from noun home page, click on 'menu'
2.click on 'apply now'
3.locate 'prospective student'
4.click on 'sign up'
supply the necessary information that will be required.

if successful, good
if not,do get back to us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by princejob: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
My frnds, pls hw do NOUN CERTIFICATE look like? Can somebody pls show us?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
aned:

if you have collected your matric number and have been unable to view your portal page, then follow these steps,it might help/
1.from noun home page, click on 'menu'
2.click on 'apply now'
3.locate 'prospective student'
4.click on 'sign up'
supply the necessary information that will be required.

if successful, good
if not,do get back to us.
Its saying that I have already signed up with my matric number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kingsley989(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
MimiHANS:

2 semesters (1 year).
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
Hello NOUN Guruz,
Please, a cousin sister was unable to secure admission in the conventional university she applied. I've read most of the articles here, please I need some clarifications here:

After she prints her Admission letter and Acknowledgment letter. What and what does she necessary need to take along to Kaduna Center.
Does she need, Indegene letter and Primary certs and other necessary things or what exactly, so she would know when to begin buying the form. I'm actually a sudent of ABU, zaria and have no idea on how NOUN runs there programmes, a professional answer would be appreciated. Thank u in advance.
What she will need to take to her study center will be on her admission letter. There is no indigene letter but the originals of her certificates and dob is among.
maekhel:

Its saying that I have already signed up with my matric number.
Use your surname as password or better still click on forgot password.
UltimateDaniel:
Hello NOUN Guruz,

What she will need to take to her study center will be on her admission letter. There is no indigene letter but the originals of her certificates and dob is among.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.