Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489969 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good day house. I intend applying for MSc. Business Administration next semester. Please I need someone to list the courses am suppose to do in my 1st, 2nd and third semester so that I can print them out and start going through them before I register next semester. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kokopos:
Good day house. I intend applying for MSc. Business Administration next semester. Please I need someone to list the courses am suppose to do in my 1st, 2nd and third semester so that I can print them out and start going through them before I register next semester. Thanks

search for it here http://nou.edu.ng/uploads/fileuploads/eewjXndQdc1452078016.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Kokopos post=42129455]Good day house. I intend applying for MSc. Business Administration next semester. Please I need someone to list the courses am suppose to do in my 1st, 2nd and third semester so that I can print them out and start going through them before I register next semester. Thanks [/quote
This is very simple visit NOUN website and search for program and click on MSC Business Administration and download d course outline for d whole program. shikena
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
baba11:

Thanks.... anyone doing Msc info tech should PM me asap for PQs.....hardcopy and softcopy before I unfollow this thread cool
I'm a new student of msc info tech,, please what is the minimum number of courses am I supposed to take in first semester,, or the minimum number of ELECTIVE courses? Thank you in anticipation for the answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
jojomario:
I want to start my project soon ( M.Sc. Infotech). How do i get started. I am far away from my study centre at Ikeja.

Due to time constraints, will appreciate anyone with any form of assistance concerning the project.

It's urgent. Thanks.
please what is the minimum number of courses am I supposed to take in first semester? I'm a new student msc info tech. Or help me with the minimum number of ELECTIVE courses in first semester. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kaycome: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
baba11:

Thanks.... anyone doing Msc info tech should PM me asap for PQs.....hardcopy and softcopy before I unfollow this thread cool
I beg i need PQs for msc info tech. My email is akinwolekay at gmail dot com
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronk2(f): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls how do i generate my matric no, after collecting my clearance code
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
CERTIFICATES DISTRIBUTION

This is to inform all 2016 graduands who could not collect their certificates at the convocation arena, that the distribution continues TODAY at the Abuja Model Study Centre, Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji Junction, by the Public Service Institute, Abuja. After today certificate collection would continue in Lagos. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaycome:

Thanks
OK....I saw your pm too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
kbshow100:
I'm a new student of msc info tech,, please what is the minimum number of courses am I supposed to take in first semester,, or the minimum number of ELECTIVE courses? Thank you in anticipation for the answer
Check this out:

http://nou.edu.ng/page/list-of-registrable-courses-for-school-of-science-and-tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by barackmojeed(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
What's the requirements for computer science via DE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Gluthatione post=42130679][/quote]

Thanks for the info.
please what is the maximum credit unit one can register in a semester for M.Sc Business Admin. programme.

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Kokopos post=42132976]

Thanks for the info.
please what is the maximum credit unit one can register in a semester for M.Sc Business Admin. programme.

thanks[/quote

24 units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
baba11:

Check this out:

http://nou.edu.ng/page/list-of-registrable-courses-for-school-of-science-and-tech
i have checked it but it did not indicate the total amount of course to register, because some are elective and others are compulsory, thank you very much,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ronk2:
pls how do i generate my matric no, after collecting my clearance code
[url=portal.nou.edu.ng/Signon.aspx]Sign on here[/url].
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
kbshow100:
please what is the minimum number of courses am supposed to take in first semester? I'm a new student msc info tech. Or help me with the minimum number of ELECTIVE courses in first semester. Thanks
You need 40 credit units to graduate. Let that be your guide.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by offegas(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
kindly furnish me the requirements into PhD in Public Administration, taking into cognisance am a graduate of political science and also hold a masters in Social work(community development).I presently work with a tertiary institution here in Lagos State. I would also like to know the duration of the program and if am qualified for the program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kokopos:
You can go n download d updated registrable courses on the school's site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
buchi4action:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, am in my second year, second semester and currently in entrepreneur and business management Department, Please, I want to inqure about our industrial training (IT). Is there any extra payment for our I.T and how exactly is required of us for the I.T. Thanks in anticipation
Those dat r goin for I.T r to pay 1k into a certain account n collect letter n log book from d school before they proceed to whereva they want to do it, log book might nt be readily avail tho.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
ejibaba:
My issue with NOUN is information. No one to give the right information you need and when you need it. Even your study centre directors won't tell you anything. I just hope they can have a help centre that attends to people's complaints. So many people name miss for this graduating list including Msc students.

Let's just keep praying and hoping to get information.
Look i am one of pionier students of NOUN if you need any info go to HQ they will attend to you in more mature way than SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
nogames:
Look i am one of pionier students of NOUN if you need any info go to HQ they will attend to you in more mature way than SC.
Brother, haba!!! See wetin u de talk... go to HQ...To do what? In this jet age? Someone in Taraba SC will take bus to Lagos cos of missing result of an online programme or reason why name is not on graduating list?Is dt enough to put you on such risk when you can send mail or even do a live chat...Na wa oooo.Then what's the essence of SC? Seriously, the institution has been a huge success but more still has to be done. Try do any online programme abroad in Nigeria, the speed of response to your mail and other inquiries will so marvel you let alone complain of missing result, the response will be as a speed of light. i write from experience.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Imagine-

A chatroom where you can meet other NOUNITES, your coursemates, NOUNITES from your center, and other centres, NOUNITES from your department at your centre and other centres.

A Chatroom where you can ask all the questions about anything from other NOUNITES

A chatroom full of NOUNITES and intending NOUNITES

A chatroom without limits in numbers and possibilities

A chatroom that even allows you to form your own clique

A chatroom that is well moderated

And on any device.

Be part of it, it is going to be fun

join @ http://nounites.com/chat/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
kbshow100:
please what is the minimum number of courses am I supposed to take in first semester? I'm a new student msc info tech. Or help me with the minimum number of ELECTIVE courses in first semester. Thanks
Do everything including electives if you want to graduate on time....... I repeat register all your compulsory courses and electives. Though u need minimum of 40 units to graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 6:03am On Jan 20, 2016
good day
PLEASE DO I NEED TO PAY MONEY TO BE CLEARED AT THE STUDY CENTRE? FOR NEW APPLICANT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Morning house,
Someone should please help clarify this issue of direct entry students not graduating so as to avoid future regrets.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2016
ejibaba:

Brother, haba!!! See wetin u de talk... go to HQ...To do what? In this jet age? Someone in Taraba SC will take bus to Lagos cos of missing result of an online programme or reason why name is not on graduating list?Is dt enough to put you on such risk when you can send mail or even do a live chat...Na wa oooo.Then what's the essence of SC? Seriously, the institution has been a huge success but more still has to be done. Try do any online programme abroad in Nigeria, the speed of response to your mail and other inquiries will so marvel you let alone complain of missing result, the response will be as a speed of light. i write from experience.
Oh sorry, i thought u are frm Lagos state. I did my 1st and 2nd degrees at Agidingbi sc lagos, i was talking base on my experience. Even here in Lagos, most times you dont get satisfactory info from SC, i agreed with u, more have to be done in this area. We used to be given certain questionaire form during our exam then. I dont know if NOUN still do this, in the form there is a place to sugest to management any area you think they need improvement. Houpeople can use that channel
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apos2kay(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello pple, i am an accounting graduate, but want to study info tech for msc. Pls is it possible to do dat @ NOUN and if possible wat are d requirements? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by heroshark(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2016
please I applied for direct entry to study physics but was denied admission, I hold a National diploma in mechanical engineering upper credit. what will I do pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bizoptions: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello there,

We have apartments for NOUN Students in Abeokuta. Looking for accommodation you are free to contact us for a Room / Self Contain / 3 or 2 Bedrooms in a serene environment. Well tiled, fenced, good water supply and stable electricity.

Interested person(s) should not hesitate to Call:
Softclick P & H
softclickppc@gmail.com

NB: For Rooms Inspection Fee is N1,500 while Self Contain and 2-3Bedrooms N2,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2016
kaycome:

Thanks
Sent!

Check and confirm!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shivamnischal: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Raj PTET Online form 2016 Available apply online application
This is good news for all students of Rajasthan that Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University of ajmer has been released many vacancies of Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2016 on its official Website. This is the great chance for all students to apply for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2016 and get selected for Bachelors of Education programs. Every year MDSU organized this entrance exam to provide admissions to the interested to take admissions. Selected students will be able to take admissions in various popular colleges of MDSU University.
The Application Process of Rajasthan PTET is all Online. Students are just advised to visit official website and check eligibility criteria of PTET Notification 2016. Students of at least 21 years can apply for Rajasthan PTET Entrance Exam 2016. This is expecting that Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati Universuty will start online application process from March 2016. Pre Teacher Education Test 2016 will be conducted in May 2016. Only fully eligible students will be able to apply for Rajasthan PTET Notification 2016.

[img]http://postalert.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Rajasthan-PTET-application-form-2016.jpg[/img]

Important dates:-
Online registration for this test will start in March 2016
Closing date for online submission in April 2016
Application fee must be paid till April 2016
Exam will be arranged in May 2016

http://postalert.in/application-form/rajasthan-ptet-b-ed-entrance-exam-2016-notification-online-application-form/5749.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.