Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3480671 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
notindome:
please, how can one change programme from masters to PGD?

The N7,500 payment was made for MBA initially, but it's not possible now. PGDM must be done first.

How do one go about it?
its same 7500 payment for mba n PGD. Change the program u applying to PGD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Imagine-

A chatroom where you can meet other NOUNITES, your coursemates, NOUNITES from your center, and other centres, NOUNITES from your department at your centre and other centres.

A Chatroom where you can ask all the questions about anything from other NOUNITES

A chatroom full of NOUNITES and intending NOUNITES

A chatroom without limits in numbers and possibilities

A chatroom that even allows you to form your own clique

A chatroom that is well moderated

And on any device.

Be part of it, it is going to be fun

join @ http://nounites.com/chat/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Please help me.
1. What is the total Credit units required for a PGDE?
2. I just registered for my project, How do I get myself a topic and supervisor?
Please help me. God Bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Gudmrnn everyone in dis room. Pls i need someone to help me with PGDE past question papers. My E-mail address is erilene36 @yahoo.com or u can call me on 08038914914. Pls help oh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
delly31:
Please help me.
1. What is the total Credit units required for a PGDE?
2. I just registered for my project, How do I get myself a topic and supervisor?
Please help me. God Bless.
1. For Msc is 40. I don't know if it is the same for PGD. I will advice u do all electives.
2. You will write a proposal for 3 topics and submit it at your centre. Business Centres in your study centre may help you with a fee. U may likely pay before u submit too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
wableo:

1. For Msc is 40. I don't know if it is the same for PGD. I will advice u do all electives.
2. You will write a proposal for 3 topics and submit it at your centre. Business Centres in your study centre may help you with a fee. U may likely pay before u submit too.

For PGDE, a student is required to pass a minimum of 30 credit units from relevant courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelupelu: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
NixowL:
seezor20: 2nd class upper division. Congrats!
could you pls help me check my class/Grade on the list? my details are: M.Ed Educational Administration and Planning OMOTAYO, Gabriel O. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
300 level communication tech student...kindly assist with first semester past question paper..

God bless u all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Viktor1983(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
I applied for Noun Two days ago, Generated the remita rrr code, went to zenith bank and made payment, on getting back to the Nou.edu.ng application portal. I discovered that I couldn't log on, I still remember my username and password.
infact I screen munched it when I was generating the remita payment code. I tried retrieving the pass word all I get is an error sign. What do I need to do to solve this issue?

cc mimiHANS , any other person that has a solution should also advise on what to do?
I've also sent a mail to to "support@nou".
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
wableo:

MimiHANS:

For PGDE, a student is required to pass a minimum of 30 credit units from relevant courses.

MimiHANS how sure are u about the 30 units for PGD cus have seen several people mention 40 units b4.
@wableo where does one choose elective from when the portal does not put elective in the list of registrable courses. Infact PGD Bus Admin have in total, 34 units including Project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Viktor1983:
I applied for Noun Two days ago, Generated the remita rrr code, went to zenith bank and made payment, on getting back to the Nou.edu.ng application portal. I discovered that I couldn't log on, I still remember my username and password.
infact I screen munched it when I was generating the remita payment code. I tried retrieving the pass word all I get is an error sign. What do I need to do to solve this issue?

cc mimiHANS , any other person that has a solution should also advise on what to do?
Thank you.
Could be network ish
The Cafe @ ur chosen sc can help out. Go there asap.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Viktor1983:

Thank you.

It is likely you've altered/tampered with your password or it might be due to network interruption. I admonish you to retry all over again tomorrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
kunleee:

MimiHANS how sure are u about the 30 units for PGD cus have seen several people mention 40 units b4.
@wableo where does one choose elective from when the portal does not put elective in the list of registrable courses. Infact PGD Bus Admin have in total, 34 units including Project.

If you're still in doubt. Go and confirm the 30 credit units at your intended Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls when is the new session starting? I applied last year and I was giving admission, I have done my clearance and I have been given matric number but I did not register due to financial problem. I wish to start this year, where do I start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
MimiHANS:

If you're still in doubt. Go and confirm the 30 credit units at your intended Study Centre.
Not intending. In my 2nd semester PGD. My SC don't disclose info, infact they seem not to know more than what Students knew already. I guess its monopoly. Kd Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Viktor1983(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
MimiHANS:

It is likely you've altered/tampered with your password or it might be due to network interruption. I admonish you to retry all over again tomorrow.

OK I'll try again tomorrow, I haven't tampered with my password though.
thank you

kunleee:

Could be network ish
The Cafe @ ur chosen sc can help out. Go there asap.

OK will do that. thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pass.

#461 on the list.

Pelupelu:
could you pls help me check my class/Grade on the list? my details are: M.Ed Educational Administration and Planning OMOTAYO, Gabriel O. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Timijo:
Pls when is the new session starting? I applied last year and I was giving admission, I have done my clearance and I have been given matric number but I did not register due to financial problem. I wish to start this year, where do I start?

This session started December last year. Start by paying your fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebpius1(m): 5:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Gd day Guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebpius1(m): 5:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Gd day guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelupelu: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2016
uau:
Pass.

#461 on the list.

thanks.... Hw do you mean PASS? Is that the grade/cLass of Degree? Which other grade/class are writen againts other's name pls? I'm asking because My CGPA is 4.02
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Pelupelu:
thanks.... Hw do you mean PASS? Is that the grade/cLass of Degree? Which other grade/class are writen againts other's name pls? I'm asking because My CGPA is 4.02

No class of grade is written for master programmes except pass. For you to know your CGPA you have to request for your statement of result or transcript through your study centre or go to the HQ
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Paradise163(f): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Fellows result is out o. I just checked mine this morning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Paradise163:

Is the result In our portals? I just checked mine now and it's not there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2016
JigsawKillah:

This session started December last year. Start by paying your fees
Really, can I still meet up? How much is the total school fees now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
thanks for the info. I've seen mine wink

Paradise163:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Paradise163(f): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Kokopos:

Is the result In our portals? I just checked mine now and it's not there.
Yes its in our portal.Keep trying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by remiseyi(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2016
I don't know when the agidingbi study center will be resuming there lectures... Please I need someone to enlighten me more about the system I just got admitted...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Mine is not showing It shows for last semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Timijo:

Really, can I still meet up? How much is the total school fees now?

Yes
I'm not conversant with the fees of a new student

Cc Mimihans
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Hello guys, pls I just paid 5k in the bank and got a print out. Which of the numbers on the print out will I use for filling the admission form on the website? There's a long digit next to my name, is it the one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.