Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490007 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
I can't access the ilearn portal, keeps redirecting back to homepage.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Hi everyone, am a PGDE student of NOUN, how can I correct semester? Am in second semester returning but my portal is showing first semester. This depend on the minimum amount to pay.

Please help me Nou1584044600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
How do I change this. I don't have much to pay. Please I need a contact to help me out with this. 08108809626
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2016
maekhel:
I can't access the ilearn portal, keeps redirecting back to homepage.

hope you are not using proxy connection e.g. bblited
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Let us come together to build a community,

a place where NOUNites can identify with mates,

get infos, seek help, hang out and have fun.

Join other NOUNites in creating this E-Campus @

www.nounites.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Please how do I generate RR number? I was about paying @UBA for d admission form and I was requested for RR number..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
kcboy34:
Viktor1983:
I applied for Noun Two days ago, Generated the remita rrr code, went to zenith bank and made payment, on getting back to the Nou.edu.ng application portal. I discovered that I couldn't log on, I still remember my username and password.
infact I screen munched it when I was generating the remita payment code. I tried retrieving the pass word all I get is an error sign. What do I need to do to solve this issue?

cc mimiHANS , any other person that has a solution should also advise on what to do?
I've also sent a mail to to "support@nou".
Thank you.

this same issue happened today while trying to fill d from for a brother, Ave already made d payment at d bank with d remita receipt still with me. plz how do we rectify this issue cus I called d schl helpdesk concerning it nd dey seem nt to Ave a solution to this. plz I need advice nd possible solutions plz. help me.
how do I generate RR code pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omotayor123(f): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Kazrem:

Na so my sister. I have NCE in Economics/Computer Science. Besides that's more reason why I want to cross to Accounting Education or Business Education.
Oh... Good luck! wink

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2016
So I don ask question 3 times here now nobody gree answer. Wetin come be d usefulness of dis place gan sef.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
Please how do I generate RR number? I was about paying @UBA for d admission form and I was requested for RR number..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2016
dickoflife:
So I don ask question 3 times here now nobody gree answer. Wetin come be d usefulness of dis place gan sef.

Why not try http://nounites.com/chat/ guys there can be of help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello NOUNites..... I am in 300 level first semester, i paid my school fees 2days ago.. And its just reflecting on my portal this morning. I was about to do my course registration, then i discovered that my courses for this semester has not be loaded in my portal yet. Pls, whats d solution to this issue.. And Is there anyone experiencing dis same issue? Cc: kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergold(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:

Copy that....

I want to do PGD in HIV and AIDS Management. Do I need to NYSC exemption certificate before I start. I am more than 30 years.

I also want to know how much is course registration for PGD level.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergold(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
divinemandate:

thanks a lot. appreciate ur quick response.

I wish someone will do the same thing for PGD please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

hope you are not using proxy connection e.g. bblited
Nope. Using Glo bis plan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
donbrowser:
Pls help, i have not been myself since yesterday
I checked my results (e-exams) got 3 A's, 6 B's and 1F
i remember vividly well that i scored 30 in the 'failed course's' TMA and my total score + exam is 60+. How then did i end up with F?
Is there a way i can complain about this?
SunnyBlaze1:

please NixowL & co. any advice i experienced the same thing
Go to your SC and lodge a formal complaint for the downgraded results. For the failed ones, please re-register exams and rewrite to be on the safe side.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
maekhel:
Morning guys,
I just logged in to my TMA portal and it is showing that my official email address is myMatricNo@noun.edu.ng.
Please what is this supposed to mean.
somebody ans plz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Emanus:
Hi everyone, am a PGDE student of NOUN, how can I correct semester? Am in second semester returning but my portal is showing first semester. This depend on the minimum amount to pay.

Please help me Nou1584044600
Doesn't mean a thing; disregard and continue with registrations please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
LOUIS6:
Hello NOUNites..... I am in 300 level first semester, i paid my school fees 2days ago.. And its just reflecting on my portal this morning. I was about to do my course registration, then i discovered that my courses for this semester has not be loaded in my portal yet. Pls, whats d solution to this issue.. And Is there anyone experiencing dis same issue? Cc: kazrem
You probably have all courses for your current level registered. Please change your level and retry.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
maekhel:
Morning guys,
I just logged in to my TMA portal and it is showing that my official email address is myMatricNo@noun.edu.ng.
Please what is this supposed to mean.
kcboy34:
somebody ans plz
It's just for your information, but you shouldn't worry about it. Create your TMA account and continue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
kcboy34:
somebody ans plz

It doesn't mean anything.

If you want something easier, download "Noun mobile" (google play or blackberry world). From there, you can amswer all your TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
NixowL:
Doesn't mean a thing; disregard and continue with registrations please.
the amount to pay is 13,000 naira but its showing 23,000 naira. If I didn't get how to correct, I will pay 10,000 as additional?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Emanus:
the amount to pay is 13,000 naira but its showing 23,000 naira. If I didn't get how to correct, I will pay 10,000 as additional?
Disregard the semester, pay your 13k. The site will accept it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
dayjahvoo:

It doesn't mean anything.

If you want something easier, download "Noun mobile" (google play or blackberry world). From there, you can amswer all your TMAs.

Sorry, am not following this. Is d TMA out??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
evergold:

I want to do PGD in HIV and AIDS Management. Do I need to NYSC exemption certificate before I start. I am more than 30 years.

I also want to know how much is course registration for PGD level.

Thank you.
You don't need any NYSC certificate.. just present your statement of result..

For the second question, check their website.. it should be their.. but to know your eligibility for the program,go to SC nearest to you for clearance and some other stuff..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MasterJayJay: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please, where can I download the convocation brochure for Jan 2015 or
graduating list for Jan 2015?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello house, please i registered for PGD Information Technology with my HND Computer Science. When i went for screening, the counselor indicated that i was qualified for Msc and was sent to ICT to change it to M.sc Info Tech. Screened and gotten my Mat no.
Please should i be worried?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chikebrain:
Hello house, please i registered for PGD Information Technology with my HND Computer Science. When i went for screening, the counselor indicated that i was qualified for Msc and was sent to ICT to change it to M.sc Info Tech. Screened and gotten my Mat no.
Please should i be worried?
HND? Are u sure she is aware u have HND? What is your grade and with school you finish from? Maybe that play a major role.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
wableo:
HND? Are u sure she is aware u have HND
Yes, I presume. I submitted the originals of my HND Certificate.

wableo:
What is your grade and with school you finish from? Maybe that play a major role

Had an upper and finished from a private polytechnic. Just worried. Don't wanna start something and then I'd be told that it wasn't right
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BIGBCS(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
For all those having problems with logging in d portal after buying the form, wait for 24hrs . If it doesn't work still den contact me. 08038916442
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
bashdecash:

I have 5 courses relegated to a lower grade, I went to my SC yesterday and saw many people with same issue. They gave us a result complaint form to fill and submit. Just wishing that'll not be the end of the story.

please which SC are you and what are the information you are required to provide in the form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.