Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3480686 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sonofgodfrey(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls i'm about to enter 400lvl(2nd sem), and i have like 3 failed compulsory courses that are really hard, not sure to pass them on a re-sit. I have also passed up to the required 120units 4 b.sc. Now the questions are
1. Will those 3 courses prevent me from graduating?
2. Must i pass all the compulsory courses in my course outline/list b4 i can graduate?
Urgent and genuine reply needed pls...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
I want to apply for admission into 200L. How do I specify , is it while filling online application form or their's a provision for direct entry.
While filling the form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
What qualifies one to re-sit an examination?
And how can one apply for the re-sit? (especially for a PGD exam)
Please help. Very urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kazrem:

OK. I don't take alomo but you can give me origin. grin

Madam! 7 bottles of chilled origin for this gentleman if you have Isi ewu bring three plates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kazrem:

While filling the form
Tnx bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amazinggrace11: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kazrem I went to abule onigbagbo 2 weeks ago ND d whole place was empty pls can I get d new address for facilitation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
zyead:
Please, I need help on the ffg past questions: cit303,cit305,cit309,cit311,cit371,cit381,cit341,DAM301,...you can please send to udoh67@yahoo.com..,.pls help ooooo
[color=#006600][/color]
Pls help oooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
amazinggrace11:
Kazrem I went to abule onigbagbo 2 weeks ago ND d whole place was empty pls can I get d new address for facilitation
They don't start at the early of the semester. Go mid or February ending.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Madam! 7 bottles of chilled origin for this gentleman if you have Isi ewu bring three plates.
Lolz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amazinggrace11: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
dayjahvoo:

Please help. Very urgent

Anybody have an idea about this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
dayjahvoo:

Please help. Very urgent
nothing if you have re-sit you will pay for exam only. That course will be droped automatically into ur portal so that you can re-register it for exam(only)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sonofgodfrey(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
sonofgodfrey:
Pls i'm about to enter 400lvl(2nd sem), and i have like 3 failed compulsory courses that are really hard, not sure to pass them on a re-sit. I have also passed up to the required 120units 4 b.sc. Now the questions are
1. Will those 3 courses prevent me from graduating?
2. Must i pass all the compulsory courses in my course outline/list b4 i can graduate?
Urgent and genuine reply needed pls...
pls someone should answer this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2016
sonofgodfrey:
pls someone should answer this?
You have to pass all compulsory courses before you can graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Punck4real(f): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Please I need details about pgd information technology anyone with help information. I need to know about course fee, examination and the total courses per semester. Please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Morning guys,
I just logged in to my TMA portal and it is showing that my official email address is myMatricNo@noun.edu.ng.
Please what is this supposed to mean.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by divinemandate: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2016
MimiHANS:

NOUN School Fees for PhD:

1. Application From - 10,000.
2. Registration Fee per annum - 150, 000.
3. Laboratory Access Fee (where applicable, per course) - 20,000.
4. I.D Card - 2,500.
5. Library Fees - 10,000.
6. ICT Admin charge - 10,000.
7. E-Facilitation - 6,000.
8. Course Reg Fee (where applicable, per course) - 10,000.
9. Examination Fee per course - 3,000.
#10. Re-sit Examination fee per course (where applicable) - 4,000.

Now, you must imperatively pay for number 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7. Later on, you can pay for 8 and 9 before the commencement of Exams.
thanks a lot. appreciate ur quick response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
nogames:
nothing if you have re-sit you will pay for exam only. That course will be droped automatically into ur portal so that you can re-register it for exam(only)
am also in this issue, i was thinking how do i register for my failed course cus they are not available to register. thanks for clearing this. And how about the TMA of a failed course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2016
divinemandate:
thanks a lot. appreciate ur quick response.
Anytime, Boss.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ririri22: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Am so un happy right now. I just saw my result and i got results for three courses that are strange to me and i did not register for and they came as F . I also have missing result. what do i do ? Seriously am discouraged. Please anyone with useful advice will be appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi Kazrem, can you help me with my admission issue, I cannot login after paying 5k on Remita. giving me 'invalid login parameter'

Kazrem:

While filling the form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Microbyte: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2016
ebiye55:
Hi Kazrem, can you help me with my admission issue, I cannot login after paying 5k on Remita. giving me 'invalid login parameter'

Kindly, help me out, been having same problem since yesterday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Punck4real:
Please I need details about pgd information technology anyone with help information. I need to know about course fee, examination and the total courses per semester. Please

You'll spend around 120k for the whole programme.

You've got 6 courses in first semester (except you want to add more electives)

You've got 4 courses for second semester (5, if you include project)

The total number of graduating units is, 32 (some will say 30 because the "good study guide course" is 2 units and you have to pass it but its not a core course)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bukunfunmi(f): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls, I am a graduate of Yabatech with hnd upper credit in business administration. I want to apply for degree at now, what level can I get into??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jummiekay: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi guys am just joining this thread for the first time.pls i want to ask if NOUN PGD form is still out and can one run the program during service year? then how much is the total fees for the program.ur response will be really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please when is matriculation coming up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
visit the website for detailed academic calendar....www.nou.edu.ng

bashdecash:
Please when is matriculation coming up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Meriekriss: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just paid my school fees and obtained my receipt.. What next? Do I just wait and the money reflects in my portal??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pero2014: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
I saw my result and noticed a strange course I didn't register with an F grade. I am surprised and I don't know what to do. I called headquarters nobody is picking. Advise me please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please, how can I get NOUN transcript?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
ebiye55:

Just seeing this. Pm me or contact me via my bb pin

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.