Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481277 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2016
what should i do, i cant see all my TMA's, only some courses showed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Nobleden:
pls i loaded my e-wallet via internet banking, normally it takes lik 15 minutes to credit, my my didnt and is showing LOAD REMITA TRANSACTION, if i click it, it will show me the money i paid and the previous one approve and yet my e-wallet is not credited
click load remital payment, u see ur pending transaction, click refresh beside it. it will submit and approved. log out and log in back, ur money will reflect in ur ewallet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2016
kunleee:

click load remital payment, u see ur pending transaction, click refresh beside it. it will submit and approved. log out and log in back, ur money will reflect in ur ewallet.

tks kunlee, it has reflected this morning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hey guys, for the those of you that one way or the other took or is taking the Mathematical Methods 1(MTH 281) course, what material did you use or are you using to study, because the course material for the course on the courseware is so fully of typos and not easy to follow.

And again the TMA for the course consist of 10 questions each unlike the others that contained 20.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
LOUIS6:
pls can i get CSS 351 and CSS 371 past questions abeg

I will search for it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
JigsawKillah:

OK thanks alot
What's the link to your FB page?

GOTO Facebook search tola9ja.tk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kaycome: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello please i checked the portal yesterday and i saw my tma questions. They are all objectives questions. Do it apply to everyone studying msc info tech?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kaycome: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Bornsad please i checked the portal yesterday and i saw my tma questions. They are all objectives questions. Does it apply to everyone too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vamicz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
kaycome: They're always objective questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
LOUIS6:
pls....anyone @ ibadan SC ? I wanna get some info
Which info is that by the way.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daybollar: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
please I need assistance. I cannot view my TMA at all. I am in my first semester MSC PCR.pls can anyone assist me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
shegsky:

Which info is that by the way.
abeg i wan follow u yarn sometin... This is my number 080********. You can send text or send please call me back message, and i will call u immediately. Thanks for ur time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
tola9ja:

I will search for it
alright bro... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
LOUIS6:
abeg i wan follow u yarn sometin... This is my number 08069101496. You can send text or send please call me back message, and i will call u immediately. Thanks for ur time
Ur digit is nt available at the moment ,but have sent u a call me msg .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
CIT756 PAST QUESTIONS, ANYONE?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
pls hw can i view my tma scores..cos after finishing a particular one..it shows submitted nd goes to d lecturer in charge nd pls i nid past questions for first semester pgde..mostly good study guide...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
to9ice:
pls hw can i view my tma scores..cos after finishing a particular one..it shows submitted nd goes to d lecturer in charge nd pls i nid past questions for first semester pgde..mostly good study guide...
Click on tma home then completed tma. You can't see the past question of gst 807 because it's an e exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
maekhel:
Hey guys, for the those of you that one way or the other took or is taking the Mathematical Methods 1(MTH 281) course, what material did you use or are you using to study, because the course material for the course on the courseware is so fully of typos and not easy to follow.

And again the TMA for the course consist of 10 questions each unlike the others that contained 20.

Try and get Engineering Mathematics by K.A Stroud.......... Pls don't count on that material,u can only use it to guide u thru the study. Wish u well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
hiswords7:

Try and get Engineering Mathematics by K.A Stroud.......... Pls don't count on that material,u can only use it to guide u thru the study. Wish u well
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
maekhel:

Thanks
does TMA has closing date? Pls when? Cos I've not solved any TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
does TMA has closing date? Pls when? Cos I've not solved any TMA.
Don't know if there is a closing date. I am not done solving mine either.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
maekhel:

Don't know if there is a closing date. I am not done solving mine either.

TMA goes on even after exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
please help me out. I just logged on to my TMA portal only to find some courses missing. I have tried to refresh the page and to relog in but to no avail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
I need to know this please as a new DE computer science student. I only registered 6 courses out of the 8 I am supposed to take for this semester making a total of 18 credit units. Can I register the rest 2 in the nest semester?

Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello house,
Please I need list of courses and unit for PCR 100 level.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
tope777:
Hello house,
Please I need list of courses and unit for PCR 100 level.
Thanks

http://nou.edu.ng/uploads/fileuploads/xuQYW3tW0j1455746519.pdf

welcome onboard fellow ambassador

dont hesitate to contact me if you need more help

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 1:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Guys, please help, I'm currently in 400 level, but I'm seeing some new courses in my portal for 100,200,300L while trying to register, I think it's just being introduced, most of which are compulsory, do I need to register them??or should I ignore them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2016
achemomi:
I need to know this please as a new DE computer science student. I only registered 6 courses out of the 8 I am supposed to take for this semester making a total of 18 credit units. Can I register the rest 2 in the nest semester?

Thanks in advance
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.