Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482993 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 4:47am On Feb 19, 2016
pls still on viewing my tma scores...i am not cin any column for completed tma...wat am cin is tma results,my pending tma,quick help..pls hw do i view my tma scores...thks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2016
dayjahvoo:
CIT756 PAST QUESTIONS, ANYONE?
past question papers needed please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2016
to9ice:
pls still on viewing my tma scores...i am not cin any column for completed tma...wat am cin is tma results,my pending tma,quick help..pls hw do i view my tma scores...thks

Click on "TMA Home". it will take you to another screen where you have "Completed TMAs".

Sometimes, at least for me, when u click on "TMA Home" it logs you out. If this is happening, keep logging in and clicking on "TMA Home" eventually, it'll go to the page that has the scores.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gudlyf: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Pls what's the meaning of STT in Noun uni
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Gudmorn just generated my rrr code n about to go to the bank, just want to know if i will write d code on d deposit slip or hand it to tge cashier seperately.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Pls, someone should enlighten me. When you pay the compulsory fees, is it not supposed to appear in your portal? Will they deduct it right away or what? Answers Pls!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2016
destiro:
Pls, someone should enlighten me. When you pay the compulsory fees, is it not supposed to appear in your portal? Will they deduct it right away or what? Answers Pls!

After payment, the stipulated compulsory fee will be deducted immediately.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

After payment, the stipulated compulsory fee will be deducted immediately.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vamicz(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chade(f): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Pls any entrepreneurial 300 level, 1st semester student here. Pls reply asap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
chade:
One is here... any issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
destiro:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
chade:
is anything the matter ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Any 200L Comm. Tech student, McCarthy SC here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

fellow ambassador

dont hesitate to contact me if you need more help
Bro, we are both on same course (PCR)
Pls, I'll like to have your Whatsapp Number so we can connect easily .
I'm in Apapa SC, Lasgidi.
Here is my Whatsapp connect.
zero
seven
zero
three
two
three
Thanks
m
m
#Peace!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pals, I have no electives in my portal--- B.Sc Accounting-- Should I be worried (Heard one is supposed to take one per semester)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chade(f): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
TUNEX89:
is anything the matter ?
tnx 4 ur concern,
d issue has bin resolved

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
oNj:
Pals, I have no electives in my portal--- B.Sc Accounting-- Should I be worried (Heard one is supposed to take one per semester)

What level are you in currently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
chade:
tnx 4 ur concern,
d issue has bin resolved
you are welcome. Which SC are you ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good evening pals, please can i drop a course I registered after taking the TMA of that particular course? Thank you very much as i patiently wait for your response

Secondly, my study centre is indicating ASABA in my portal instead of PSI Abuja, Should I be worried?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
ebiye55:

What level are you in currently?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by inspire700(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please i have a question:

am a HND holder in Electrical/ELect(Distinction).......with Specs in Telecommunication and Electronics.i want to know if i can be admitted for Msc in Information Technology. is E/E a related field to Info-tech ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
kbshow100:
Good evening pals, please can i drop a course I registered after taking the TMA of that particular course? Thank you very much as i patiently wait for your response

Secondly, my study centre is indicating ASABA in my portal instead of PSI Abuja, Should I be worried?

i think you should be worried about the issue of your SC, b'cos that might affect where u are going to write your exam.Go to your SC to rectify this and u can also drop the said course there as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
good evening guys...have any 300level student studying ESRM student, gotten any logbook or registered for ESM399 (siwes) and field experiment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olaniyitoye(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls I need a student studying Entrpreneurial and business mgt, who is in 300level first semester. have you seen TMA questions on Element of government? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Why is the portal charging for late exam registration fees?
Isn't it supposed to end 11th March.

Cc: kazreem, tastytuoyo

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9iceX(m): 5:03am On Feb 20, 2016
I am still facing the same problem. I tried to know more about this institution before enrolling for about 4 years now and I still don't know shit!

Wish I could get a one on one chat with a student there, preferably on WhatsApp before the ongoing admission form close..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2016
9iceX:
I am still facing the same problem. I tried to know more about this institution before enrolling for about 4 years now and I still don't know shit!

Wish I could get a one on one chat with a student there, preferably on WhatsApp before the ongoing admission form close..
What exactly do you want to know, 3 years ago I read all I needed to know about NOUN on this thread then walked into zenith bought my form(pin), with my bb I completed my registration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.