Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504542 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
izaray:
Good morning house, pls any student of Peace Study & Conflict resolution course here
Yes o.
izaray:
Wow, am happy to have u here, though am a fresher.
I'm also a fresher in Apapa SC Lagos.
what about you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
izaray:
Good morning house, pls any student of Peace Study & Conflict resolution course here
i am
welcome onboard
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Philipsdael:

Yes o.

I'm also a fresher in Apapa SC Lagos.
what about you
Am in Abuja

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

i am
welcome onboard
Pls wer is ur location
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
izaray:
Pls wer is ur location
PH...200L

if you have any question dont hesitate to contact me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2016

dest4real:

Answer plssssssssssssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kysa(f): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
espritsaint:
yes my dear ,how is your side .and i hv à question for .could you be of help...
Wow Thank Goodness, Pls Can I Av Ur Contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2016
captmatts:
To all environmental and resource management science students...we now av a whatsap group......whr we can share our problems related to d course and proffer possible solution...frm level 100-400 is allowed... irrespective of ur study centre location......to join, jus put down ur numba n u wil b added. Thanks.
Here is my number 09026835443
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kudoxs(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2016
Please House, i have paid the compulsory fee, planning on paying for the courses and exams today, i want to know if the TMA portal is still open cause i heard the 1st n 2nd TMA period has elapsed hence the link removed from the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2016
kudoxs:
Please House, i have paid the compulsory fee, planning on paying for the courses and exams today, i want to know if the TMA portal is still open cause i heard the 1st n 2nd TMA period has elapsed hence the link removed from the portal.
Tma will be open till exam period.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kemikemi123: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Good afternoon peeps.
PIease is it too late to purchase msc business admin form. Are forms still readily available for sale. And if forms is still available wld i still be able to meet up with TMA submission etc. I would appreciate your candid advise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Pls House what is the full meaning of ODE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hi, kindly visit the school site and go through the time table. Examinations starts on the 21st of this month. If you think you can finish up and prepare for the exams, go ahead, if not, wait till next semester. Forms are always available....all the best

kemikemi123:
Good afternoon peeps.
PIease is it too late to purchase msc business admin form. Are forms still readily available for sale. And if forms is still available wld i still be able to meet up with TMA submission etc. I would appreciate your candid advise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
choco14:
Pls House what is the full meaning of ODE.

in education it is "Open Distance Education" i think
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

in education it is "Open Distance Education" i think
Alright Tnx?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ceexcel(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello! Anyone studying CSS? Let's hook up. Ikeja study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HOKIM(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamLadyB:
GST 203 [INTRODUCTION TO PHILOSOPHY AND LOGIC] TMA SOLUTIONS

http://nounites.com/forums/topic/gst-203-introduction-to-philosophy-and-logic-tma-solutions/
thnx madam. . . i rep ESM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pls house, i want to view my TMA results but is nt showing all d results so i want to asked if I should click on completed TMA. Although am not through wit my TMA is remaining one. I hope clicking on d completed TMA wil nt cause any
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pls house, i want to view my TMA results but is nt showing all d results so i want to asked if I should click on completed TMA. Although am not through wit my TMA is remaining one. I hope clicking on d completed TMA wil nt cause any harm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
choco14:
Pls house, i want to view my TMA results but is nt showing all d results so i want to asked if I should click on completed TMA. Although am not through wit my TMA is remaining one. I hope clicking on d completed TMA wil nt cause any
Noun website generally is down for now,for maintenance purpose I guess. When d site is back on,just go to your TMA home after u have logged in. You will see a drop down for your result once u place your cousour on it.
Bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
hiswords7:

Noun website generally is down for now,for maintenance purpose I guess. When d site is back on,just go to your TMA home after u have logged in. You will see a drop down for your result once u place your cousour on it.
Bless you
What i mean is that is not showing my complete TMA result. Although am using my phone to check.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kemikemi123: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Teeworld13:
Hi, kindly visit the school site and go through the time table. Examinations starts on the 21st of this month. If you think you can finish up and prepare for the exams, go ahead, if not, wait till next semester. Forms are always available....all the best

Thanks for the quick response. I am grateful. March 21st is around the corner. I guess i would wait till next semester since forms are always available.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elidi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice job guys.
I have three questions. Firstly does anyone open the ilearn portal and edu with his or her laptop, if yes, what did u do cos I have used virtually more than 5 different browses and it is not opening except my TMA portal but with my phone I can fully acesss all the sites.
Secondly, what is the procedure for changing study center and how long does it take.
Finally, How is their project procedure, is it submission online. Do I need to go and visit d center frequently.
Thanks in anticipation of your answers.
God Bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
elidi:
Nice job guys.
I have three questions. Firstly does anyone open the ilearn portal and edu with his or her laptop, if yes, what did u do cos I have used virtually more than 5 different browses and it is not opening except my TMA portal but with my phone I can fully acesss all the sites.

Thanks in anticipation of your answers.
God Bless

If you're using a Psiphon handler or Simple Server, your NOUN student's portal will not open.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
achemomi:
I am a DE copputer science student. Can I add those 100L C courses which appear in my registrable courses or leave them?
Also can I add those courses meant for 200L second semester, because am in first semester 200L right now.
I need your quick response please before course/exam registration closes
Thanks in advance
As a DE student, it's not mandatory you do the 100 level courses, except for the GSTs. And yes, you can add courses meant for 200 level second semester. You can even add those of 300 level and 400 level provided you don't exceed the 24 units limit wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please has anyone paid successfully on remita platform using atm debit card before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2016
ceexcel:
Hello! Anyone studying CSS? Let's hook up. Ikeja study center.
i rep css... What level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Guys please my tma for some courses are missing.. What do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 4:17am On Mar 03, 2016
LOUIS6:
i rep css... What level?
Hi.can u help me wit past question on css?

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.