Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489728 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2016
PaulHM:
Please has anyone paid successfully on remita platform using atm debit card before?
No, it's not fully integrated yet, you can only pay for IT logbook there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Portal now available

Please what is the new course code for
MTH 122 - Integral Calculus
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Please can still use the admission letter i got for registration next semester? because i dont think i can make up with the registrations and payments withing the period left for exam to start.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Please can still use the admission letter i got for registration next semester? because i dont think i can make up with the registrations and payments withing the period left for exam to start.

Teeworld13:
Hi, kindly visit the school site and go through the time table. Examinations starts on the 21st of this month. If you think you can finish up and prepare for the exams, go ahead, if not, wait till next semester. Forms are always available....all the best

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blov: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
elidi
JigsawKillah
hiswords7
Kazrem
bornsad
Pls someone should help me confirm this challenge i ve been battling with since yesterday.
As of yesterday, it seems noun site was not going thru, but latter in d day everything seems ok. the challenge now is that all my
TMA that i ve SUCCESSFULLY submitted as of yesterday and today failed to be updated and are still reappearing as pending TMA, Also they are not among my completed TMA. Is any one having a similar issue, or knows why it is so or had encountered such b4? pls what is the way out. i ve tried redoing and resubmitting them, but they all still reappeared as pending
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fizzy(f): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2016
I've cgpa (3.39 lower credit) from the polytechnic Ibadan Office technology and management department wanted to do DE to public administration (NOUN Ibadan study center).....pls what are my chances of gaining admission into 200l....... And how do I go about it if I wanted to do DE. I need feedback asap. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blov:
elidi
JigsawKillah
hiswords7
Kazrem
bornsad
Pls someone should help me confirm this challenge i ve been battling with since yesterday.
As of yesterday, it seems noun site was not going thru, but latter in d day everything seems ok. the challenge now is that all my
TMA that i ve SUCCESSFULLY submitted as of yesterday and today failed to be updated and are still reappearing as pending TMA, Also they are not among my completed TMA. Is any one having a similar issue, or knows why it is so or had encountered such b4? pls what is the way out. i ve tried redoing and resubmitting them, but they all still reappeared as pending
Same with me too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fizzy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
I've cgpa (3.39 lower credit) from the polytechnic Ibadan Office technology and management department wanted to do DE to public administration (NOUN Ibadan study center).....pls what are my chances of gaining admission into 200l....... And how do I go about it if I wanted to do DE. I need feedback asap. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
donbrowser:
Portal now available

Please what is the new course code for
MTH 122 - Integral Calculus

I think it's been integrated with other mathematics courses into one of the elementary maths
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blov:
elidi
Ji.gsawKillah
hisw.ords7
K.azrem
b.ornsad

Chill and try again by night
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nixowl et al: Anyone complained of the missing TMAs of MTH101? Can't find mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Blov:
elidi
JigsawKillah
hiswords7
Kazrem
bornsad

My brother,don't worry yourself with that issue.It will soon be updated and you will see your result.Things like this happens at times,chill.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Nixowl et al: Anyone complained of the missing TMAs of MTH101? Can't find mine

I met with ICT personal in my SC today and complained about the missing TMA,i was told that the TMA are been uploaded in bits.I was also worry as well,but she said i should keep checking and that those missing TMA's will soon drop
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please, where can I get exam time table for 2016,because when I click on 'my exam time table' on my portal,the page will not appear. I can only see the 2015 pop exam time table which is not current. So I don't know if anyone can provide the working link for me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
My Submitted TMAs are still showing 'Pending'. Pls anyone with same problem? Site has been acting funny for a while
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Breathtaker post=43364746]Please can anyone help me with past questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fizzy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
achemomi:
Please, where can I get exam time table for 2016,because when I click on 'my exam time table' on my portal,the page will not appear. I can only see the 2015 pop exam time table which is not current. So I don't know if anyone can provide the working link for me.

The 2016 exam time table is not available yet.When it is out,u will see it in your portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
fizzy:
I've cgpa (3.39 lower credit) from the polytechnic
Ibadan Office technology and management
department wanted to do DE to public
administration (NOUN Ibadan study center).....pls
what are my chances of gaining admission into
200l....... And how do I go about it if I wanted to
do DE. I need feedback asap. thanks

great is ur chances. u will be admitted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Imoksp:
Hi.can u help me wit past question on css?
what level and semester ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
fizzy:
u base in ibadan ? Pls can i have ur contact.... I want to get an info from u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ceexcel(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
LOUIS6:
i rep css... What level?
Pls I need a guide...... Donno if u can help..... Whn is d best tym to enroll?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
fizzy:
enrol for PGD in public admin (1year) followed by Master in public admin (1 and 1/2 years) rather than wasting 3years for Bsc Public admin. my opinion though!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajiwu: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
I am experiencing the same thing.
please who looks the way forward should advice us.
its frustrating cos my pending TMA are many

elidi
sawKillah
hiswords7
Kazrem
bornsad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
ajiwu:
I am experiencing the same thing.
please who looks the way forward should advice us.
its frustrating cos my pending TMA are many

elidi
sawKillah
hiswords7
Kazrem
bornsad

Like have said,it is a general problem. I will advice that u chill a bit till everything is okay. Noun website is going thru a lot for now,I believe all will be alright b4 the commencement of exam. Print out your tma and answer it,when the site comes back better, u can then submit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Try and check right now,the TMA results are coming in but the missing TMAs are still not available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Makpel: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2016
I check through the NUC accredited courses for NOUN but to my surprise Accounting is not there ......... Not even under interim, can sum1 shed more light on this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Makpel:
I check through the NUC accredited courses for NOUN but to my surprise Accounting is not there ......... Not even under interim, can sum1 shed more light on this?
it is what it is bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
LOUIS6:
what level and semester ?
i am in 400 level 2nd semester.i nid css432 i.e. Human Rights provision in Nigeria exam past question paper.my email is imoksp@yahoo.com. Tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Makpel:

Hello Makpel I presume you are talking about the pdf file you download from the the school website

B.Sc. Accounting is an accredited programme it is even in collaboration with ICAN. Cast your fears aside and continue your studies.

Go to your study centre for more clarification.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chyfem: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Good day every one, if you are a student of PGDE currently, please send me a text on 08034889658 for a very important information that will interest you. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.