Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485799 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am a DE copputer science student. Can I add those 100L C courses which appear in my registrable courses or leave them?
Also can I add those courses meant for 200L second semester, because am in first semester 200L right now.
I need your quick response please before course/exam registration closes
Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Done with screening yesterday. I was told to come for my matric number on monday. Pls after matric number, what next for a fresher? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Sike:
Done with screening yesterday. I was told to come for my matric number on monday. Pls after matric number, what next for a fresher? Thanks
After given matric is to pay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 3:17am On Feb 28, 2016
What do we do about this update on registable courses.
For those of us that have already done their course registration before this update, like some GST courses have been changed to 0 whereas it was 2 units before and its that 2 units that still reflect in our list of registered courses.

Any idea on how to go about this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Kazrem:

welcome to NOUN. After exam registration, go to your center. There you will do 3 copies of each of your credentials and put each in a folder. You will be told the color of the folder you will use. Then you will submit it there. When stamping of exam slip begins, you will go with 2 copies of your printed exam registration, attach 1 passport on each together with agreement form which will be sold at the center.
Meanwhile ensure you do your exam registration on time to access your tma. I advise you do your tma yoirself but if there is any hitch in any one, feel free to ask. Wish you best in noun.
thanks a lot. pls are t and t lectures going on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
pls Did anyone receive this message too? Note Dat Gud Lecture Is Pivotal to Gud Performance You Are There4 enjoined 2 Join Ur Other Colleagues @ T&T Lecture Centre Agege For Qaulity Lec Organise For N O U N Students @ Plt 18/20 Rd 3 Wiliam Estate Vetland B/stop Agege. Lec Days- Sat 10-5pm Sun- 1pm-5pm For Fur Enquiry -- .......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2016
please, after course and exam registration, how does one know his her centre and time for lectures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onyioguz: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2016
My tMA's are missing what should I do? cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Cynluv:
Please I paid money with the RRR @ Zenith bank since Thursday morning but up till now the money hasn't reflect in my porter... how long should I wait or should I go back to the bank or go my SC.
if you were issued a receipt by bank, try going back to your portal : click load on outstanding remita and reload payment for that RRR code.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
So i was looking at the new directive/course reg breakdown, i noticed for 'we' the comms technologists, GST203 has been deleted and the dreaded MTH211 is now a C course and my total units has dropped from initial 23 to a meager 18 units, even after adding 2 100L courses cos I'm a DE student

What I'm wondering is why the reduction in total credits? is it to make room for carry-overs?

Any Comms Tech student here? McCarthy SC?

cc: Kazrem, NixowL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have to drop a 2 unit course to pick up a 3 unit compulsory course, will I be refunded?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
daamazing:
pls Did anyone receive this message too? Note Dat
Gud Lecture Is Pivotal to Gud Performance You
Are There4 enjoined 2 Join Ur Other Colleagues @
T&T Lecture Centre Agege For Qaulity Lec
Organise For N O U N Students @ Plt 18/20 Rd 3
Wiliam Estate Vetland B/stop Agege. Lec Days-
Sat 10-5pm Sun- 1pm-5pm For Fur Enquiry
It's not everyone that gets that message bro. The lecture center just advertised to you of their lecture. If you are interested you go and if not you allow the message to rest in peace in your inbox.
daamazing:
please, after course and exam registration, how does one know his her centre and time for lectures?
Where you did chose when filling the form as study center and did screening is your study center. There is one facilitation center in Abule onigbagbo, Maryland, if that is what you asked for.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Honestly I don't know bro. Maybe nixowl knows.
ebiye55:
So i was looking at the new directive/course reg breakdown, i noticed for 'we' the comms technologists, GST203 has been deleted and the dreaded MTH211 is now a C course and my total units has dropped from initial 23 to a meager 18 units, even after adding 2 100L courses cos I'm a DE student

What I'm wondering is why the reduction in total credits? is it to make room for carry-overs?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
maekhel:
For those of us that have already done their course registration before this update, like some GST courses have been changed to 0 whereas it was 2 units before and its that 2 units that still reflect in our list of registered courses.

We are in the same shoe. Brotherly. Will visit my sc tomorrow God willing

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by movizy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
VIPICO:
, so nobody here attends the Nigerian open uni?,
am a nounite
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
shegsky:

We are in the same shoe. Brotherly. Will visit my sc tomorrow God willing
Please keep us posted about the outcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
To all environmental and resource management science students...we now av a whatsap group......whr we can share our problems related to d course and proffer possible solution...frm level 100-400 is allowed... irrespective of ur study centre location......to join, jus put down ur numba n u wil b added. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
captmatts:
To all environmental and resource management science students...we now av a whatsap group......whr we can share our problems related to d course and proffer possible solution...frm level 100-400 is allowed... irrespective of ur study centre location......to join, jus put down ur numba n u wil b added. Thanks.
its a good ideal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
maekhel:

The only GST that has 0 credit unit is study skills so if you have mistakenly registered it just go to your study center to drop it.

For other courses if it still shows compulsory 'C' in your portal do not worry.

Is always best to judge with what is inside your portal.

Check our available TMA Solutions at buytma[dot]com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
ebiye55:

Not to make room for carry-over, some courses were added and some removed depending on your programme.

It is a directive from National university Commission (NUC) .

TMA SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE at Buytma.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
ebiye55:
I have to drop a 2 unit course to pick up a 3 unit compulsory course, will I be refunded?

N2,000 will be refunded if you just registered for the course of the 2 unit course but if you have registered course and exam of the 2 unit course.

N2,500 is needed for the course registration of the 3 unit course + N1,000 for the exam making it N3,500.

Above analysis is for undergraduates only.

Check out Buytma today for your TMA Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by espritsaint(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kysa:

hello any French/international relations student here
yes my dear ,how is your side .and i hv à question for .could you be of help...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
tmapark:

Not to make room for carry-over, some courses were added and some removed depending on your programme.

It is a directive from National university Commission (NUC) .

TMA SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE at Buytma.com

Wow now I know and that may be why just released the list accredited programmes.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls any one with acc 330 industrial attachment the course is an I.T course and am searching for the course no where to be found so pls any 300 level accounting explain pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 9:39am On Feb 29, 2016
I am a DE 200L computer science. I want to know if all the 100L C courses in my registerable course list are compulsory for me. Also I want to know if the timetable for 2016 exam is out.
Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Kazrem:

It's not everyone that gets that message bro. The lecture center just advertised to you of their lecture. If you are interested you go and if not you allow the message to rest in peace in your inbox.
Where you did chose when filling the form as study center and did screening is your study center. There is one facilitation center in Abule onigbagbo, Maryland, if that is what you asked for.
thanks.dats at Ikeja.so pls wat are the t and t lectures about?and pls has lectures started for fresher's?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 11:47am On Feb 29, 2016
achemomi:
I am a DE 200L computer science. I want to know if all the 100L C courses in my registerable course list are compulsory for me. Also I want to know if the timetable for 2016 exam is out.
Thanks in advance
Am a DE computer science student too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sonofgodfrey(m): 11:47am On Feb 29, 2016
##PLS I NEED URGENT REPLY##
I'M IN 400LVL 2ND SEMESTER, AND I HAVE REGISTERED 23 UNITS FOR EXAMINATION THIS SEMESTER INCLUDING PROJECT. AND I HAVE 2 COMPULSORY FAILED COURSES FROM 300LVL. Now, MUST I RE-REGISTER AND PASS THEM OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT, COS I CAN'T REGISTER MORE THAN 24 UNITS FOR EXAM IN A SEMESTER. WILL THESE 2 COURSES HOLD ME FROM GRADUATING? EVEN IF I SPEND ANOTHER SEMESTER 4 IT, WILL IT AFFECT ME IN BEING PART OF THE 2017 CONVOCATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.