Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479620 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
kimbaland: Hill-City University, Cotonou, Benin. Admission is still on, JAMB free, conducive environment, constant light nationwide, constant water supply to every door step nationwide, and more, 90k per semester! check www.hillcityuniversity.org or call 08030988625.
Hello! 280,000 or 260,000 total fees is not too much for good educational centre but are you a student of the noble sku or you only advertized it for humanhood?.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
kimbaland: Hill-City University, Cotonou, Benin. Admission is still on, JAMB free, conducive environment, constant[b] light[/b] nationwide, constant water supply to every door step nationwide, and more, 90k per semester! check www.hillcityuniversity.org or call 08030988625.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
those saying the noun site is not opening, is there no message displayed when you try to visit the website?

"Service Unavailable

Server currently undergoing maintenance. Webmaster: please contact support."

The server is undergoing maintenance, everything must not be explained to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=Takoro13]
Request a copy from study centre[/quote
Tnx Takoro13. I stay far away from my study centre, I only go there for registration and exams. Can I get the link for e-exam? I ve not seen my time table so I don't know when I am starting exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=Ejaay][/quote]
Is now on/in your portal. See the bottom of leftside where you do every other activities. Stay cool. Man!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by somtiano2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls how does noun register 4 courses and pay 4 sch fees? It is per semester or per session, pls clarify me on this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2013
somtiano2: Pls how does noun register 4 courses and pay 4 sch fees? It is per semester or per session, pls clarify me on this
Per semester but the amount you pay in second semester is #2500. And at begining subsiquent session you pay #15,500 as returnig.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Takoro13:
Per semester but the amount you pay in second semester is #2500. And at begining subsiquent session you pay #15000 as returnig.

N15,500

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by somtiano2(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Wil u hav 2 pay 4 registeration of courses each semester? And pls is registration of course different frm pAyin 4 course material?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
hello everyone pls i want to go 4 ND pls how can i get admited in noun pls i need help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
somtiano2: Wil u hav 2 pay 4 registeration of courses each semester? And pls is registration of course different frm pAyin 4 course material?
Is thesame. And you are to pay for courses at evry semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
wisemanj: hello everyone pls i want to go 4 ND pls how can i get admited in noun pls i need help
Once you want to enrol in noun you dont need to do nd for now. If you have your 5 suitable credit you are in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Takoro13:
Once you want to enrol in noun you dont need to do nd for now. If you have your 5 suitable credit you are in.
do u mean that there is no diploma or what pls i need ur help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
that law100 badt gan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Damselnoni: that law100 badt gan

I saw your questions today, it was easy. LAW100 was tough last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
wisemanj: do u mean that there is no diploma or what pls i need ur help
There is diploma go to www.nou.edu.ng to see yourself. But what i mean was that once you have five credit you can just apply to degree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Takoro13:
There is diploma go to www.nou.edu.ng to see yourself. But what i mean was that once you have five credit you can just apply to degreve.
OK i understand thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by goke4real(m): 1:21am On Jan 31, 2013
wisemanj: OK i understand thanks
...Plz, when iz d registration for 2013 going to start nd when iz it going to close??cos i want to enter with my ND result...Hopitality Management.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2013
i heared that when the result of NOUN comes out, is either you see 'PASS' or 'FAIL' In your courses..... is that true?
If someone fail a course, what is the implication? Pls l need detailed answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2013
Shexy1983: i heared that when the result of NOUN comes out, is either you see 'PASS' or 'FAIL' In your courses..... is that true?
If someone fail a course, what is the implication? Pls l need detailed answers

You see Pass/Fail status on your portal (exam platform) but when you go to your study center, you get the real results:A,B,C,D, E or F. If you fail a course, you carry it over the next semester or when you deem it fit. You pay N1,000 exam fee and redo the TMAs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2013
goke4real: ...Plz, when iz d registration for 2013 going to start nd when iz it going to close??cos i want to enter with my ND result...Hopitality Management.
i think it should b out or to make it easy just go to any of there study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Hi guys in the house, i wish to enroll this year, can anyone tell me when the form with be out, and is it possible to start and finish in 4 years without delay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBENI(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2013
goke4real: ...Plz, when iz d registration for 2013 going to start nd when iz it going to close??cos i want to enter with my ND result...Hopitality Management.
Buy the form from Zenith Bank now and process the addmission and wait till Apirl to start.
Am also in Hospitality Management you are welcome to cater for a healthy society.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
ferdimako:

You see Pass/Fail status on your portal (exam platform) but when you go to your study center, you get the real results:A,B,C,D, E or F. If you fail a course, you carry it over the next semester or when you deem it fit. You pay N1,000 exam fee and redo the TMAs.
pls can you give me the scores that make up those grades you stated above?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
ferdimako:

pls can you give me the breakdown of the scores that make up those grades you stated above?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Shexy1983:
pls can you give me the breakdown of the scores that make up those grades you stated above?

F=0-39,E=40-44,D=45-49,C=50-59,B=60-69 & A=70-100. Remember TMA is 30%, so work it out.Exam must be under 70%. Am out of here. I've got a paper tomorrow by 11Am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
gudeveng ppl! Pls 4 we d year 1, whre is our exam centr gonna b? Am a new stdnt of entrepre. nd bus mgt. Thank u!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
gudeveng ppl! Pls 4 we d year 1, whre is our exam centr gonna b? Am a new stdnt of entrepre. nd bus mgt. Thank u!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
willox: gudeveng ppl! Pls 4 we d year 1, whre is our exam centr gonna b? Am a new stdnt of entrepre. nd bus mgt. Thank u!!!
go to your study centre and ask the NOUN management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
willox: gudeveng ppl! Pls 4 we d year 1, whre is our exam centr gonna b? Am a new stdnt of entrepre. nd bus mgt. Thank u!!!
if u are 4 ikeja study center we were ask to check back on 15th of feb for the venue of our E-exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2013
Takoro13:
Per semester but the amount you pay in second semester is #2500. And at begining subsiquent session you pay #15,500 as returnig.
If I register all of my next session's courses next semester(and I can read and pass them) is there any problem with that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pls if I register all my next session's courses in my 1st semester and I can pass them is there any problem? Will I be able to register for the next session the second semester?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.