Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479441 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liftemeupolord: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2013
goldeojays: I must seriously commend the great master mind behind this blog. you guys have done quite a nice job on noun, I am a noun student who is convinced that the project will eventually work.
infact I enrolled in 2007 to study law partly to prove at Law school that Noun products can give the Unilag, UI, uniben and etc guys a good run for their money. presently i am in 400level just one more year to go. God help you fellow Law students when we meet at the law school. prepare to meet the stuff noun is made up of. please dont take it personal just my own way of proving that now have what it takes to churn out the best student imaginable.
for those of you interested in studying at noun, please kindly try the next door if you dont appreciate what hardwork involves. i can assure you all that you can cheat your way through waec and neco gain cheap admission at noun since there is no jamb or post utme. however the e-exams and Tma will espose you at the long run so either learn to work hard before coming on board noun or go to where you can sort lecturers. So help us JEHOVAH the almighty God who loats malpractice of all sort.
pls do NOUN law students go to law school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls I want to drop GST 211 from my exams and it won't drop and I want to drop some courses too( dint see the TMAs). Help pleeeeeeeeease.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ejaay: Pls I want to drop GST 211 from my exams and it won't drop and I want to drop some courses too( dint see the TMAs). Help pleeeeeeeeease.

That course is Nigerian Peoples & Culture-GST201. If u haven't done it, go to ur portal and change it.U will get ur TMAs ASAP if u have paid for it all through. No course like GST211-Computer Fundamentals.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dewin1: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hi willox am a fresh studen at NOUN will start 1st March, Entrepreneur and Business Management, Ikeja Study center plss can i have your number or your email so i can ask you some question if you dont mind?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
ferdimako:

That course is Nigerian Peoples & Culture-GST201. If u haven't done it, go to ur portal and change it.U will get ur TMAs ASAP if u have paid for it all through. No course like GST211-Computer Fundamentals.
Thank you, but I ve already done GST 201. I want to drop the exam and its not dropping.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dewin1: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Willox this is my email edwinelijah@yahoo.com, expecting to hear from you soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
@De'win: pls what O level subjects did u register for your course??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ejaay: .
Can I register all my 300 level courses next semester? And can anyone help with past question papers in pen on paper in ESM courses?
Dont over stres yourself what of if the paper jammed in exam period what do you do. Take a steady and strategise your study.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Xsolutions: Hi house,could you enlighting me on requirements for Enterprenuerial and Business management studies as well as requirements for Mass Communication both 100 level and the minimum duration for each course.
Am i eligible with this subjects:
Math.,English,Bio,Econs,Physics,Yoruba,Chemistry,F.math.,T.D
NOTE:I've already been to the NOUN website which provided some info.but i want to hear from students of the above subjects ASAP!!!
Thanks.
What you saw on the web site is the best answer. Tx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ejaay:
Thank you, but I ve already done GST 201. I want to drop the exam and its not dropping.
if u don do d tma,den 4get bro u hav to write d exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ejaay:

Is GST 201 showing on ur done courses? If you did not register it this semester u can't drop.Just change the code and leave it like that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Damselnoni:
if u don do d tma,den 4get bro u hav to write d exam.

It's not true, u can do TMAs and decide not to do the exam. No record and no penalty.However, on his own case, he can't drop because it's not freshly registered. He shld just change the code to what it was b4-GST201.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
de'win, if u r 100L entrepreneural... Reach out 2 me on 07030409247 or ayoopeyemi1@yahoo.com for 4 questns. Entrepreneural nd bus mgts only pls!. Thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by festire: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please i want to know what are the ranges of the school feels....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2013
nobody is saying anything about the exam venues. Were is the exam venue for masters students and other students in general....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2013
Anyone with soft or hardcopy of Study Guide?Pls I need it urgently
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls download ur noun 2013 Excel Time Table here
https://www.facebook.com/download/519565554750380/2013_E-EXAM%20%26%20POP%20Time-Table.xls?refid=17

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2013
daezeangel: nobody is saying anything about the exam venues. Were is the exam venue for masters students and other students in general....
Your study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2013
daezeangel: nobody is saying anything about the exam venues. Were is the exam venue for masters students and other students in general....
this question is for your own study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2013
buddyosan: Pls download ur noun 2013 Excel Time Table here
https://www.facebook.com/download/519565554750380/2013_E-EXAM%20%26%20POP%20Time-Table.xls?refid=17
What do you mean by excel time table.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sugar001(f): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2013
I am taking 6 courses this semester.But i noticed that others are taking 10 and above. I am wondering if this will affect me in any way?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobensin84: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2013
Am a student of NOUN studying M.sc IT and I registered late....pls I need all help I can get in pass my coming exam...
To be honest I have not read anything I mean nothing to really write on the exam date ....
Pls has anyone passed this level I need pass questions and other help I can get as quick as possible
Thnk you and God bless
Tobensin@gmail.com....or BB pin 27abc84b
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2013
sugar 001: I am taking 6 courses this semester.But i noticed that others are taking 10 and above. I am wondering if this will affect me in any way?
No negative effects. Some students took additional courses from second semester to reduce their span.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2013
tobensin84: Am a student of NOUN studying M.sc IT and I registered late....pls I need all help I can get in pass my coming exam...
To be honest I have not read anything I mean nothing to really write on the exam date ....
Pls has anyone passed this level I need pass questions and other help I can get as quick as possible
Thnk you and God bless
Tobensin@gmail.com....or BB pin 27abc84b
Tobenson, is quit unfortunate that we have not been seen past quetions. If you inssisted on having the exam with us now you can pace your study base on the time table. Or you drop some that you cant cope with till next semester. No pro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobensin84: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2013
Takoro13:
Tobenson, is quit unfortunate that we have not been seen past quetions. If you inssisted on having the exam with us now you can pace your study base on the time table. Or you drop some that you cant cope with till next semester. No pro

I wrote the TMA for my courses ...8 in all and my lowest was 76%.....can I still drop some
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
tobensin84:

I wrote the TMA for my courses ...8 in all and my lowest was 76%.....can I still drop some

I do not understand u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
gudaftrnun mr takoro! Pls cn i hv ur numbr?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
my study centre is ikeja, were is the exam venue, Someone should pls help me. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
willox: gudaftrnun mr takoro! Pls cn i hv ur numbr?
08066692401 no flash. When you call and i didnt recieve it it means am at work. Call latter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
daezeangel: my study centre is ikeja, were is the exam venue, and pls MBA past questions my email address is adaezeangel@gmail.com. Someone should pls help me. Thanks
Contact study centre for aprop8 infor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
tobensin84:

Do you want to drop courses out of 8 you are taking. When! Tmas could not disturb you from droping exam but am afraid the arrangment for the exam is likely to already on ground.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
Takoro13:
Contact study centre for aprop8 infor
I can't get to the study centre i'LL

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.