Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490386 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 4:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Wumine:

Just seeing the mention. Have you gotten past questions now?
I haven't gotten any yet, what about you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2016
on d exam starting on Tuesday, I don't know how possible that will be, yet to be announced on their website, d word tentative was written on top of it which means "uncertain". Also refusal to release pending result for no reason is anoda challenge. I appeal to noun to consider deir student and do the needful. student of PGD PUB ADMIN, Abuja. past questions will be appreciated comparative pub admin, public policy, project analysis analysis and implementation, and public enterprise. ajibolasamuel14@gmail.com; 07034408672. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Kazrem:

Wow. I am so impressed with this. This should be one testimonies of the flexibilities of noun. Your department?

Law.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2016
iyatrustee:

Law.
Tuale! I doff my hat for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Wumine:
Any one with info on the number of courses one can register per semester. I want to add one to the 8 already registered which is 21 units. Adding one will make it 23 or 24 units. M.Sc PA. Thanks

The maximum number of Course units to register per semester should not exceed 24 units. Heretofore, you have registered 21 units. You can correspondingly register a 2-unit Course or a 3-unit Course to make it 23/24 units respectively.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emma1983: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Good day every one, pls i need info.
question 1-i have OND in computer science from uniben can i apply for direct entry in open university.
question 2- i got admission into open university a long time ago due to some situation i didnt continue,is it possible for me to continue with it or i have to apply again because someone told me i can continue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
emma1983:
Good day every one, pls i need info.
question 1-i have OND in computer science from uniben can i apply for direct entry in open university.
question 2- i got admission into open university a long time ago due to some situation i didnt continue,is it possible for me to continue with it or i have to apply again because someone told me i can continue.

1) OND with Upper Credit from a recognized Institution can dexterously apply for DE.

2) Due to its flexible learning (Mission Statement), you do not need to apply again. You can precisely continue from where you stopped.

Welcome Back!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
MimiHANS:

1) OND with Upper Credit from a recognized Institution can dexterously apply for DE.

2) Due to its flexible learning (Mission Statement), you do not need to apply again. You can precisely continue from where you stopped.

Welcome Back!
BROTHER YOU CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU STOPED. IT'S SO FLEXIBLE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emma1983: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Franklyn4:

BROTHER YOU CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU STOPED. IT'S SO FLEXIBLE
so what do i need to do now,when i got the admission then d only tin left was to pay my sch fees,i even got my matric num but i didt write d 100level exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
I want to enrol for Pgd ICT. When and how should i go about it? Thanks.
Duration also for a PGD and how many semesters should i expect?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
I just did
help out a brother here too and mail to jajasowari@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
xmileeasy:

I haven't gotten any yet, what about you?

Yes I got some, from school and from an old friend. Still looking for some tho. I can forward those I got to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
MimiHANS:

The maximum number of Course units to register per semester should not exceed 24 units. Heretofore, you have registered 21 units. You can correspondingly register a 2-unit Course or a 3-unit Course to make it 23/24 units respectively.

Thanks for the response. Will add one more then

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elidi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Anyone doing PGD info tech , Ikeja study center. please where is d venue for the CIT 711 exam. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mascot4life: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please anyone with useful info., I am an intending computer science student. I have paid the required registration fee of N5,000 last two weeks at one FCMB branch in Osogbo and was given a receipt. But since then, I've been having problem accessing application/registration form online. Each time I tried to login, it keeps saying 'Invalid Login Parameter'
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mascot4life:
Please anyone with useful info., I am an intending computer science student. I have paid the required registration fee of N5,000 last two weeks at one FCMB branch in Osogbo and was given a receipt. But since then, I've been having problem accessing application/registration form online. Each time I tried to login, it keeps saying 'Invalid Login Parameter'

IT'S A PROBLEM FROM REMITA SITE. YOUR LOGIN PARAMETERS ARE STILL OK IF YO HAVE INPUT THEM CORRECTLY.
BUT FROM NOW THROUGH TUESDAY, THE MONEY WILL DROP AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR APPLICATION FORM. IF NOT, MEET THE ACCOUNTANT OF YOUR STUDY CENTRE.

HOPE IT HELPS

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
elidi:
Anyone doing PGD info tech , Ikeja study center. please where is d venue for the CIT 711 exam. thanks
Hi, please whats the duration of this course PGD ICT and how many semester. Finally whats the fees and exam registration cost. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
elidi:
Present sir, the venue of the exam would surely be at our study centre, just try to get to sch early before the exam commences so as to know the Hall we would be using
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
kel4soft:

Hi, please whats the duration of this course PGD ICT and how many semester. Finally whats the fees and exam registration cost. Thanks

PGD ICT IS A YEAR PROGRAMME (TWO SEMESTERS) COMPULSORY PAYMENT, EXAM AND COURSE REG =76000 ONLY FOR THIS FIRST SEMESTER.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
kel4soft:

2 semesters, You will be paying a Compulsory fee of #40.000, 2500 for 2unit course and 3000 for 3 unit course, 2000 for each exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wumine:

Thanks for the response. Will add one more then
Msc is even 27 not 24.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kaptinphilz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls fellow nounites I need past questions for these Courses
ACC307 commercial law
ACC311 Intermediate financial accounting
ACC313 Management Accounting
ACC305 Cost accounting
SMS305 element of govt
GST301 entrepreurship studies I
Pls email kaptinphilo@gmail.com
Am writing the pop for the first time
I believe I will find a help on this forum
Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Franklyn4:

PGD ICT IS A YEAR PROGRAMME (TWO SEMESTERS) COMPULSORY PAYMENT, EXAM AND COURSE REG =76000 ONLY FOR THIS FIRST SEMESTER.

Very true
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kazrem:
Msc is even 27 not 24.
Exactly.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Afternoon ppl, i'm interested in putting in for Noun through DE using Ond bt i don't see Business Administration in d list of Undergraduates Courses. Please, Is it similar/same as Entrepreneurial and Business Management?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
] j
coolbatty:
Afternoon ppl, i'm interested in putting in for Noun through DE using Ond bt i don't see Business Administration in d list of Undergraduates Courses. Please, Is it similar/same as Entrepreneurial and Business Management?
Hi, Business Administration Is Different From Entrepreneur Studies. If You Check Recently In Application Form, Business Administration Is The Third In The List Of Courses To Apply For Under The School Of Management Sciences. Just So You Know, Its Now Entrepreneur Studies And No Longer (Entrepreneur /Business Management )

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.