Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490596 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ghide007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
Present sir, the venue of the exam would surely be at our study centre, just try to get to sch early before the exam commences so as to know the Hall we would be using

It's fatai atere... Besides what semester re u? Cos am presently in my own second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jakigaga(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Anyone with past question papers on CIT 891 Advance multimedia technology.kindly send to nyiadantj@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
ghide007:

It's fatai atere... Besides what semester re u? Cos am presently in my own second semester
First semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kel4soft: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Franklyn4:

PGD ICT IS A YEAR PROGRAMME (TWO SEMESTERS) COMPULSORY PAYMENT, EXAM AND COURSE REG =76000 ONLY FOR THIS FIRST SEMESTER.
Thanks for the responds. Please again, is it a lump sum payment or can I pay in bits? Finally, if I purchase my form now, when am I likely to start my first semester? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TCD: 1:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello, Anyone graduated from a PGD programme In NOUN? is there anything like first class or second class upper or lower in the degree?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2016
specialguest:
Hello, is there anyone enrolled for Msc IT in Abuja study center?

yes, here I'm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emeka71(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2016
ghide007:

Check-out www.9jatotalfacts. you canalso buy 9ja pen at the examination center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Franklyn4:
] jHi, Business Administration Is Different From Entrepreneur Studies. If You Check Recently In Application Form, Business Administration Is The Third In The List Of Courses To Apply For Under The School Of Management Sciences. Just So You Know, Its Now Entrepreneur Studies And No Longer (Entrepreneur /Business Management )
Thanks Franklyn4... Please is d compulsory payment paid every semester? Can sum1 pls tell me how much is paid for course registration n examination... Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
kel4soft:

Thanks for the responds. Please again, is it a lump sum payment or can I pay in bits? Finally, if I purchase my form now, when am I likely to start my first semester? Thank you.
for the PGD, you will pay a minimum of 40k for your first payment (compulsory payment ). Then, you can pay the remaining in bits, which will be used for your exam and course registrations.

If you purchase the form now, you will likely start around June/July.
The form as you may have known is N7,500. and you must generate a remita pin from the application form site application.noun.Edu.Ng
Before proceeding to the bank for the form purchase.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
coolbatty:
Thanks Franklyn4... Please is d compulsory payment paid every semester? Can sum1 pls tell me how much is paid for course registration n examination... Thank you
Yes the compulsory payment is every semester.
As an undergraduate, and after you must have paid your first compulsory payment as a fresh student which is (36k).
And as an undergraduate - returning student, for every first semester, the compulsory payment is 23k and for every second semester it's 13k.
For every course you want to register, if it's a 3credit unit course, it =N2500
2 credit unit course =N2000
Exam registration N1000 flat per course registered or to be registered for exam.

If not still cleared, meet the registra of your study Centre or speak to a known staff face to face.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ghide007(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
First semester

Okay... Have u done Ur gst TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daewoo2010: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wumine:

Yes I got some, from school and from an old friend. Still looking for some tho. I can forward those I got to you

hi wumine,
please can you forward to me too, my courses are MPA 831, MPA 842, MBa 831, PSM or PAD 803, ecology of public administration and MPA 807, Development Administration Theory.

Please if you have any of these,you can forward to sadiqolawumi@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please anyone with EDU718, EDU731, EDU732 and EDU754 Past questions should send to ajayibammy@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
ghide007:

Okay... Have u done Ur gst TMA?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg oò... have submitted tmas many time but i keep seeing them as undone. What is hapenin mehn
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ghide007(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
Yes

Can I pm you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
ghide007:

Can I pm you?
It's okay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ghide007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
It's okay
I actually did but I think u have to get to me first. Jidefemi91@gmail.com is my mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
daewoo2010:

hi wumine,
please can you forward to me too, my courses are MPA 831, MPA 842, MBa 831, PSM or PAD 803, ecology of public administration and MPA 807, Development Administration Theory.

Please if you have any of these,you can forward to sadiqolawumi@yahoo.com
thanks

Ok I will do that .....and u r welcome!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
wableo:
Abeg oò... have submitted tmas many time but i keep seeing them as undone. What is hapenin mehn

Don't fret, site issues. Happens every now and then. Just keep checking back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
ghide007:

I actually did but I think u have to get to me first. Jidefemi91@gmail.com is my mail
Okay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2016
LOUIS6:
pls can u send PCR 373 to me .... louisgudlyf@yahoo.com
Good morning bro, we hope the exam will commence on tuesday but when will computer based exam will kick off as i ain't receive timetable on my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 4:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Good day NOUNITES, exams starts on Tuesday and from the timetable, I have exams on some days that I may not be able to write due to some reasons, meanwhile, this is (supposedly) my final semester for PGD info tech. my question is, is there any avenue where one can write an exams they've missed at NOUN or do I have to wait for the next semester to write the courses?

thanks for your anticipated responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Vicben:
Good day NOUNITES, exams starts on Tuesday and from the timetable, I have exams on some days that I may not be able to write due to some reasons, meanwhile, this is (supposedly) my final semester for PGD info tech. my question is, is there any avenue where one can write an exams they've missed at NOUN or do I have to wait for the next semester to write the courses?

thanks for your anticipated responses
There is no other Avenue to write a missed exam. Unless the school management say so but and it's not always for a single student..
What you might want to do now is to go to your study Centre with your reasons so that you can drop the courses for exam and have your money returned to your portal.
Another thing you may want to do, is to write letter of exam deferment so that you can enter exam hall next semester and write it as a current exam.
If you did not do any of these, after your exams the system will drop all the courses you registered for exam without refund. It means you have to re-register the courses for exams.
The whole Jake is that you may need to write your courses next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter Sunday.
Please I will like to know how NOUN GP is being calculated most especially POP exams because all that I have seen is how to calculate GP based on e-exams.

Thanks guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.