Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490120 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
omotogoodo:
Portal isn't opening.
A good-hearted someone should help me send the draft timetable to headymoo@gmail.com.
Thanks
Just shared a copy with you. Check your mailbox please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
emma1983:
is there a different form if you are applying for the direct entry.sry for asking all dis question.i just need to be sure so i wont make any error.
I stated the obvious, brother. Same form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 2:21am On Mar 29, 2016
daewoo2010:
Guys,can I write my exams in somewhere other than my study center.
yes just go an inform the school an they wll give u form to fill that's all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 2:26am On Mar 29, 2016
pls can someone help share the exam timetable with me? dungas@rocketmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 2:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Hi all,
Please I need your assistance I've been screened and I was told to come back the following week for my matric number and I was not given any reference number.

But the nature of my job doesn't give me that time to go back and I can't go on weekend. Is there any way I can get about it or is there any help you can render @ Franklin and Nixowl

My SC is abeokuta not lag
Ur swift response will be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2016
hi fellow NOUNITES, how does one drop a currently registered exam... (NEW PORTAL)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
elidi:
Anyone doing PGD info tech , Ikeja study center. please where is d venue for the CIT 711 exam. thanks
It's at CAPPA Oshodi

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ririri22: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
portal not opening anyone experiencing same? can't print out my exam reg. And I have exams today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Send me an e-mail with relevant details so I can assist you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
hardeyeanc:
Hi all,
Please I need your assistance I've been screened and I was told to come back the following week for my matric number and I was not given any reference number.

But the nature of my job doesn't give me that time to go back and I can't go on weekend. Is there any way I can get about it or is there any help you can render @ Franklin and Nixowl

My SC is abeokuta not lag
Ur swift response will be appreciated
bro, you have to make out time to your study centre or send someone you know to see if they can issue it in your absence. they do so in my study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ifakiland(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
kunleee:

MimiHANS how sure are u about the 30 units for PGD cus have seen several people mention 40 units b4.
@wableo where does one choose elective from when the portal does not put elective in the list of registrable courses. Infact PGD Bus Admin have in total, 34 units including Project.
yea dere are 34 units doesn't mean u av to do all...just pass 30 units is all dat matters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rapheal5(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello peeps I got a problem with NOUN registration I paid part payment of d school fees and now the portal is closed...the question can I still choose course to register or what and can I still pay the remaining payment...pls I need quick response asap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
The portal isn't closed yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tvreporter: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
hello house

i had 3 missing results, from the school
just checked my portal now and i can see all those results

Go check for yours now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Did anyone write Bus 815 this 29th of march?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by juliette123: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hi guys....please anyone with info on exam centre for management sciences in Lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
simsing:
hello house

i had 3 missing results, from the school
just checked my portal now and i can see all those results

Go check for yours now
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
tvreporter:
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA http://www.newscity.com.ng/stepts-on-how-to-apply-for-admission-into-national-open-university-of-nigeria-www-nou-edu-ng/
This is obsolete, it no longer apply.
please do review your procedure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rapheal5(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello I paid part payment for NOUN and I never select any course for biz administration and the portal is closed please can I do...And I heard exam is starting this week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Franklyn4:
. thanks
hi fams,does tma has a deadline for submission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
rapheal5:
Hello I paid part payment for NOUN and I never select any course for biz administration and the portal is closed please can I do...And I heard exam is starting this week
PLEASE THE PORTAL IS NOT CLOSED. ITS STILL OPEN AT THIS DAY AND THIS TIME OF CHAT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2016
xlency:

hi fams,does tma has a deadline for submission?
DEFINITELY IT HAS A DEAD LINE FOR SUBMISSION
EXPECT THIS DEAD LINE ON THE 3RD WEEK OF MAY.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Franklyn4:
DEFINITELY IT HAS A DEAD LINE FOR SUBMISSION EXPECT THIS DEAD LINE ON THE 3RD WEEK OF MAY.
3rd week of may. Are you been sarcastic?
xlency submit it before exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Franklyn4:

thanks

Got the past questions franklyn. Highly appreciated brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prepme: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
I know this might not be the right trend to post this but it might be helpful to someone one you know who is not here.
You can get University Post-UTME- Past Question papers (free download) from those the below links. Hope it helps someone.
www.facebook.com/studypreps
www.study-preps.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bodmas15(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Procedure For IT/SIWES Payment Of National Open University Of Nigeria
http://nounites.com/p/3571/procedure-for-it-siwes-payment-of-national-open-university-o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fkj2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.