Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504321 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
dentrice:
pls house I need your help, I have HND (upper credit) and PGD in Accounting. I am also a Chartered Accountant (ACA) but want to obtain BSc in Accounting from NOUN. How do I go about the admission process and what level can I be offered admission into. Thanks
You will start from 200level. hope you did Accounting in you HND? because for a direct entry , it is a requirement in NOUN to apply for the course or related course you did in your OND or HND.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Good morning house, pls any one with STT 102, MTH 101, and MTH 103 should pls help me send the course material pls I plead to my email Addy prety247@gmail.com.

Pls help exam is fast approaching ND I haven't seen or even read them. Tnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2016
@hisword didn't hear from u again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Despite the scarcity I wish you all best of luck today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Imoksp:
I hav gone to vi several times,they told me to check my portal 4my results and write a letter tru my study centre to for d missing results.can u pls hook me up wit any1 u knw there 4me to get my statement of result?

Bro what were u told when u visited VI ? did u ask for your statement of result? just want to know because am fed up and i really dont want to travel to Lagos for nothing jare, dont know what to do sef.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timossa(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2016
ifydarkie:
I heard that NOUN has never produced another set of Graduates after the first one (the one in which Ex-President Obasanjo was also a graduating Student). It was probably because of Obasanjo they did that Convocation. Also, I've never met ant Graduate, or heard of any Graduate from NOUN. Pls, I need info, my Kid Sister is really considering buying their form, and studying there.

Please Reply,

Thanks.

My brother did his Masters in NOUN and he has his certificate. NOUN is real and it's better off some universities here in Nigeria.

For those of you who have what it takes to be a graduate. I mean you have skills, talents and abilities that graduates around you have too, but you don't have a Bachelor's and/or Masters Degree(s) to beat them down, and get yourself a better job. Don't worry we have the solution for you. We will help you convert your skills, abilities, Life experiences, work experiences and years of study into a bachelor's and/or masters degree certificate.

EARN YOUR BACHELOR'S AND MASTERS DEGREE WITHIN ONE MONTH FROM A REPUTABLE, LEGAL AND RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY IN BENIN REPUBLIC, THROUGH DEGREE BY WORK EXPERIENCES OR STUDIES AND YOU WILL GO FOR NYSC SERVICE OR GET AN EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE ABOVE 30 YEARS.

Send your message to the email attached to tolconsultancy@gmail.com . Kindly use your "name" and "DWES" as the subject of your email. Only serious minded people should email us. Thank you.

https://universiticc./2016/03/30/earn-your-bachelors-and-masters-degree-within-one-month/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timossa(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2016
dentrice:
pls house I need your help, I have HND (upper credit) and PGD in Accounting. I am also a Chartered Accountant (ACA) but want to obtain BSc in Accounting from NOUN. How do I go about the admission process and what level can I be offered admission into. Thanks

Dear Dentrice, just start to jump up now because your plight is already solved. We help those who have what it takes to be a graduate. I mean you have skills, talents and abilities that graduates around you have too, but you don't have a Bachelor's and/or Masters Degree(s) to beat them down, and get yourself a better job. Don't worry we have the solution for you. We will help you convert your skills, abilities, Life experiences, work experiences and years of study into a bachelor's and/or masters degree certificate.

EARN YOUR BACHELOR'S AND MASTERS DEGREE WITHIN ONE MONTH FROM A REPUTABLE, LEGAL AND RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY IN BENIN REPUBLIC, THROUGH DEGREE BY WORK EXPERIENCES OR STUDIES AND YOU WILL GO FOR NYSC SERVICE OR GET AN EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE ABOVE 30 YEARS.

Send your message to the email attached to tolconsultancy@gmail.com . Kindly use your "name" and "DWES" as the subject of your email. Only serious minded people should email us. Thank you.

https://universiticc./2016/03/30/earn-your-bachelors-and-masters-degree-within-one-month/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timossa(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2016
dayosweetness:
please who can help me with french 221 TMA, I dont know anything in that course because even the material is written in french, please who can help me, money is not a problem, contact me on 08068173163
Thanks

You can contact us. We are Timessy Training Institute, we run language classes and we translate documents and help with exams like yours. Contact now and get your exams solved and we guarantee 80/100 scores. Please, reach us here: 090-8110-8687 and tolconsultancy@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timossa(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
At Timessy Training Institute (TTI), we help NOUN students write and pass their French TMAs and come out with minimum of 25/30 scores.

We have helped many students and professionals from all around the world to earn their bachelor's and masters degrees within 3 weeks without sitting for classes, exams and writing Thesis. Our bachelor's degree graduands go for NYSC if the are below 30 years while Exemption Certificates are given to those above 30 years. All these services are from a reputable, legal and recognised university.

Get in touch with us and get your tasks and needs done in no time. Contact us on: 090-8110-8687 or tolconsultancy@gmail.com

Good luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2016
For you prompt and affordable data entry,data analysis and interpretation of results feel free to contact an expert: 07033308891,07053084322( WhatsApp) BBM PIN : 58E7A699.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good day house, i urgently in need of help on comparative public admin, a course offered under pgd pub admin. I need answers to d following questions as I'm unable to get the answers.
1. outline the 3 levels of public admin and explain each of them.
2. outline six essential groups in an organizational operation.
ur response will be highly appreciated. my email is ajibolasamuel14@gmail.com
God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello guys, please how long the noun exams periods usually last. Especially e-exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rocketphysicist(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
professorgome:

Which user name and password did you use when you logged in to generate the remita code for payment? What did you pay for? Application? School fees, courses or exams?

I'm using the same user name and password I used in generating the remita code. I paid 7,500 for remita.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
jpmorgan003:

visit your study center and meet the people in IT department. its easy and on the spot. Meanwhile go with a copy of printed course registration slip. And if you also want to drop it for exam, go with a copy of printed exam registration slip.
Thanks.
Cc tastytuoyo

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajehe(m): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Hi folks, I did BIO 101 last semester.. and in my result its been omitted.. anyone with a good idea whats going on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2016
prety247:
@hisword didn't hear from u again

sorry for the delay,pls check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2016
maekhel:
Hello guys, please how long the noun exams periods usually last. Especially e-exams.
Maximum 3 weeks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
rocketphysicist:

I'm using the same user name and password I used in generating the remita code. I paid 7,500 for remita.
Are you doing undergraduate or post graduate program because undergraduate is 5k while post is 7.5k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2016
prety247:
Good morning house, pls any one with STT 102, MTH 101, and MTH 103 should pls help me send the course material pls I plead to my email Addy prety247@gmail.com.

Pls help exam is fast approaching ND I haven't seen or even read them. Tnks

Sorry.....find sms201 in d mail I sent to you to study in place of stt102. Like have said,stt102 doesn't have manual in noun for now. Have a lovely day
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Good day house, i urgently in need of help on comparative public admin, a course offered under pgd pub admin. I need answers to d following questions as I'm unable to get the answers. 1. outline the 3 levels of public admin and explain each of them. 2. outline six essential groups in an organizational operation. ur response will be highly appreciated. my email is ajibolasamuel14@gmail.com God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2016

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kazrem:

Are you doing undergraduate or post graduate program because undergraduate is 5k while post is 7.5k

Good afternoon bro, I'm writing computer base exam but I ain't sEe the timetable on my portal. Do u understand what's really going wrong?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Good afternoon bro, I'm writing computer base exam but I ain't sEe the timetable on my portal. Do u understand what's really going wrong?

Chill bro......timetable for CBT should be out by next week or upper latest. Be getting set
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
PLS I NEED HELP URGENTLY!!!
IS THERE SOMEONE HERE THAT WROTE BUS815 IN THIS SEMESTER EXAMS.
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
lakesidepapa:

E-exan time table isn't out yet. Maybe next week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thanks bruv.. I appreciate
Kazrem:
E-exan time table isn't out yet. Maybe next week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Alright, Thanks very much

hiswords7:

Chill bro......timetable for CBT should be out by next week or upper latest. Be getting set
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kazrem:

Maximum 3 weeks
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
If you need help with your assignments or you are unable to finish it on time due to time constraints .contact this number: 07033308891,07053084322(WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifyalways(f): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Please I need some help. I'm about to get someone enrolled at NOUN lagos, he's 31 and does not have any O'levels result.

My questions are:
What's the best and earliest O'levels exams ( regarding NOUN's admissions guidelines) that I can enrol him into eg neco, Wassce, gce?

When can he apply for NOUN after doing 1 above?

Much obliged if i'd get a response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mealdred: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2016
simsing:
PLS I NEED HELP URGENTLY!!!

IS THERE SOMEONE HERE THAT WROTE BUS815 IN THIS SEMESTER EXAMS.

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
YES I wrote bus 815 last week Tuesday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
ifyalways:
Please I need some help. I'm about to get someone enrolled at NOUN lagos, he's 31 and does not have any O'levels result.

My questions are:
What's the best and earliest O'levels exams ( regarding NOUN's admissions guidelines) that I can enrol him into eg neco, Wassce, gce?

When can he apply for NOUN after doing 1 above?

Much obliged if i'd get a response.
He should do GCE. WAEC is ongoing. GCE will be out afterwards. He can apply to noun once he makes is paper. He should however put into consideration his choice of course when applying for the GCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.