Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498875 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Kazrem:

Are you in Abj ma?

Yes sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Pls I want u to clear me on something,There's a course I dropped last semester and I want to do it this semester but is Tma question is not there to solve on my portal.
I registered it on course registration in the first semester and I don't have to register it again this semester and I don't, I only registered it on exam registration. The Tma question is not showing there on my portal to solve. HPM141

Cc: kazrem Hisword and other Ogas

The reason might be to the update that is going in NOUN. Some courses has been merged with others to make another course,this course might fall into such category. Try and download the registrable course outline of your department and see all the new update. U MIGHT eventually have no need to do the course again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Kazrem:

HPM 141? Is that not tourism? I don't think noun offer tourism again. Maybe that's why you didn't see it in your tma. My opinion.

Yes bro, it's tourism but if they don't offer it again it will not show for registration for course and exam. It's even added on my Tma list but the question is not there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Yes bro, it's tourism but if they don't offer it again it will not show for registration for course and exam. It's even added on my Tma list but the question is not there.
Maybe it was because you registered for it (before later dropping it) that's why it shows in your registered courses. You read what hisword said, that might be another reason
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
hiswords7:

The reason might be to the update that is going in NOUN. Some courses has been merged with others to make another course,this course might fall into such category. Try and download the registrable course outline of your department and see all the new update. U MIGHT eventually have no need to do the course again.

Really? Okay, I'll check it right away
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kazrem:

Maybe it was because you registered for it (before later dropping it) that's why it shows in your registered courses. You read what hisword said, that might be another reason

I even registered on exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
hiswords7:

Hiswords7, where can i get this registrable course outline of my department in order to see all the new update. Is it on my portal or where? Thanks for u time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Hiswords7, where can i get this registrable course outline of my department in order to see all the new update. Is it on my portal or where? Thanks for u time

Go to NOUn homepage,click on menu.....look for registrable course in d drop downs.
What department are we talking about
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
hiswords7:

Go to NOUn homepage,click on menu.....look for registrable course in d drop downs.
What department are we talking about

Okay thanks.. Enterpreneurial and Business management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
hiswords7:

you will have to chill till tomorrow to have the two sir.Have actually given it out before and i prayed the question hasn't changed 'cos d solution i have is that of last semester,meaning i did the two courses last semester.

OK, thanks............
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kazrem:

There is nothing she can do. She should have written a deferment letter before exams and dropped all her courses, her money would have been refunded. But now she will pay for only exam registration next semester.
is it too latr to defer now,and not writing the defer letter,will it affect her result this semester,asin will it be seen as carry over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by papatunde: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pls I need past questions on the following courses CIT 478, CIT474, CIT484, CIT412 and CIT432. Pls contact me on tundearmstrong@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwabukonla: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
hello house good day ooo abeg do dey now gv transcript at the study centre or at dia main office and how many days please any idea is need please it is very urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Much respect to the other masters in the house...!

lakesidepapa: The fact you don't see the TMA questions, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there. Use the trick I published on here a while back and you'll find them.

Yomieluv: I implore you to go to your SC to drop the affected exams where necessary.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please i need tma of CIT 844. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Yomieluv:
is it too latr to defer now,and not writing the defer letter,will it affect her result this semester,asin will it be seen as carry over
I don't think she can still write deferment letter because some people have started exam. She can give it a trial anyway. Let her go to her study centre for that. If she couldn't, it won't affect her result and it is not carry over as long as she won't won't sit for them. As said earlier, she will only do them next semester like her normal semester not like carry over.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekus74: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Pls Ma,
Can you help me with the last two past exam question for CIT841 or you know where or how I can get it. I will really appreciate it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
hiswords7:

you will have to chill till tomorrow to have the two sir.Have actually given it out before and i prayed the question hasn't changed 'cos d solution i have is that of last semester,meaning i did the two courses last semester.

Hi hiswords7

Still waiting bro, hope you've not forgotten me?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
ebiye55:

Hi hiswords7

Still waiting bro, hope you've not forgotten me?

Thanks
Not at all.....waiting for the guy have given it to. He promised to return it yday,he didn't. Will let u know when its with me. Better still try and send me a mail,I might help like that.......my mail is myveryfeyi@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
hiswords7:

Not at all.....waiting for the guy have given it to. He promised to return it yday,he didn't. Will let u know when its with me. Better still try and send me a mail,I might help like that.......my mail is myveryfeyi@gmail.com

Kk. I mailed u already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
NixowL:
Much respect to the other masters in the house...!

lakesidepapa: The fact you don't see the TMA questions, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there. Use the trick I published on here a while back and you'll find them.

Yomieluv: I implore you to go to your SC to drop the affected exams where necessary.

Oh really, pls bruv I'm not getting the trick u said u published. What page? I have I searched it and I don't come across something like that. It's very urgent bruv as the exam is very near
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
I heard computer base exam will start next week as there's no time table yet on my portal, is it true?..Is there anyone in Osogbo study center here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
samguru:
Can somebody confirm if TMAs account for 40% while exam is 60% for CIT834.

This course is too abstract the course coordinator should look into this and come up with a curriculum that is practical oriented.

The marking scheme should be something like this
30% practical ,50% pop and 20% TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4realbiz: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
I want to buy NOUN Materials, I need about 8-Management science , anybody that sells should pls call me on 08034151282. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
4realbiz:
I want to buy NOUN Materials, I need about 8-Management science , anybody that sells should pls call me on 08034151282. Thanks.

You can download it@ NOUN website for free
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
lakesidepapa:
I heard computer base exam will start next week as there's no time table yet on my portal, is it true?..Is there anyone in Osogbo study center here?
Any confirmation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2016
False
fejeerow:
Any confirmation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2016
donbrowser:
False
Ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Yes from a reliable source.. MAY 2nd
fejeerow:
Any confirmation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.