Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488231 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adayoung(f): 11:18pm On May 02, 2016
SirVintageCock:
OAU distance learning BnSc will be OK for you if you live around southwest.
Thks I'm grateful but when will the oau form be out and do you have any idea on the cost and schedule of the program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2016
I've been unable to get my log book from my study centre because of the examinations going on...I really don't know what to do...please help!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2016
Hello House,
Please is there anyone with MBA 889 (Basic French) TMA solution?

kindly assist.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 9:08am On May 03, 2016
F
Adayoung:

Thks I'm grateful but when will the oau form be out and do you have any idea on the cost and schedule of the program
Check their website. Www.oaucdl.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
Someone please help me out here. It is urgent.
I am through with my undergrad project for school of science and tech. What is the color I will use when binding, number of copies and any format that is peculiar to the school/faculty??
Couldn't get through to the school due to the exams.
Nixowl, kazrem and the rest of you guys.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
Good evening everyone, please is it through that exam venue for Ikeja study center has been changed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
maekhel:
Good evening everyone, please is it through that exam venue for Ikeja study center has been changed?

Check my previous post for details. School of what are u in. Mine is science tech n my venue is jkk house around town planning side. Went to confirm today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 03, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Someone please help me out here. It is urgent.
I am through with my undergrad project for school of science and tech. What is the color I will use when binding, number of copies and any format that is peculiar to the school/faculty??
Couldn't get through to the school due to the exams.
Nixowl, kazrem and the rest of you guys.
Light Blue, A4-sized paper, 4 copies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
josh4christ:

Check my previous post for details. School of what are u in. Mine is science tech n my venue is jkk house around town planning side. Went to confirm today
Thanks didn't see your previous post.
Am also on in school of tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2016
maekhel:
Thanks didn't see your previous post. Am also on in school of tech.

You are welcome. Change of E-exam venue. E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS) FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL: JKK HOUSE IKORODU ROAD) 1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION 2. SCHOOL OF LAW 3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 4. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES JKK HOUSE is close to town planning after Anthony, along Ikorodu road. MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE) 1. SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCE 2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE 3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE Please Note: THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807 DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016 TIME: 8:00am Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2016
Good morning everyone, please what are the things to take along to the exam center to be allowed for the exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42am On May 04, 2016
maekhel:
Good morning everyone, please what are the things to take along to the exam center to be allowed for the exams?

Your student ID card and your officially stamped exam registration slip .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Your student ID card and your officially stamped exam registration slip .
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05am On May 04, 2016
Who knows when the notification of result is going to be ready for those awaiting graduation?He had completed everything including project since last year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Krosslife(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2016
Pls, I want to know if NOUN conducts Post UTME for admission into any of its programmes. And how can i get their Post UTME past questions and answers. Thanks for your help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 04, 2016
maekhel:
Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Krosslife:
Pls, I want to know if NOUN conducts Post UTME for admission into any of its programmes. And how can i get their Post UTME past questions and answers. Thanks for your help.

No Post UTME. just apply with your O'level result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 1:41pm On May 04, 2016
blackiebobo:
Who knows when the notification of result is going to be ready for those awaiting graduation?He had completed everything including project since last year.
Sir, when will it be too late to submit project against next year convocation.?
Does it mean statement of result can be issued once you are through with your program?
I am on a race against time here, finished all my courses since last year but my practicals and seminar results are yet to be released while my project will be submitted after the exams.

I need information on what to do next. Somebody who knows should come to my rescue. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 2:36pm On May 04, 2016
please, any new graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2016
My friends writing e exam. How are the exams going. Pls share. Wah were the questions like. My first paper is 2moro .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2016
blackiebobo:
That should be when the next graduation list is out and usually July/August.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 04, 2016
Please nounites,i intend to purchase nou form but i dont know if i can apply for comm tech with an E in chemistry. Will it be accepted? Somebody should help. Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by misskit(f): 9:33pm On May 04, 2016
NixowL:
I've got them. Check my signature for contact information.

Thanks i av solved d tmas....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Doclight(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2016
Good evening everyone! . Noun as I have learnt is a school for busy folks, those who are working, but I have since been wondering as I have someone who is intrested in Noun's Nursing school. How is it been done ?? How do they do practicals? Are there graduates good enough? Will it be a waste of time and resources? . Pls, someone with a better idea should comment. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 2:23am On May 05, 2016
There is strength in masses,
There are over 400000 NOUN students,
Most of them have answers to your questions,

Www.nounites.com

Some have answers to other Nounites' headache

Some of them have your TMA solutions,
Some of them have your past questions,

Some of them have the advice that you need,
Some of them live close to you,

Some of them have what you need,
Though some won't help but I bet most will,

Because we all want to succeed.

Join the NOUNites family and lets get bigger,

Www.nounites.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2016
When will the on going examination end pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:37am On May 05, 2016
Majestee:
Please nounites,i intend to purchase nou form but i dont know if i can apply for comm tech with an E in chemistry. Will it be accepted? Somebody should help. Thanks in anticipation
please somebody should come to my aid
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2016
Majestee: Your admission application will be denied. 5 credit passes needed including Chemistry. So, go make up the requirements first.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Tmas close tomorrow. If you need to submit some and you can't, kindly send a whatsapp message to
zero70644two831nine.
Say No To Carry Over.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.