Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498012 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kazrem:

E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS)
FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL:
DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE (CAPPA, OSHODI) 1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION 2. SCHOOL OF LAW 3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE) 1. SCHOOL ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES 2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE 3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE

Please Note: THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807 DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016 TIME: 8:00am

Use that to know your exam venue.

So grateful 4 that info mr kazrem. Thanks a bunch. God bless.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=hiswords7 post=44976683]

@josh4christ.......don't mind my mistake,am sorry for that misleading info. All my mind was that u are not in Lagos where they put exams in various centers apart from your center.
Once again,am sorry[/quote

Hisword7. No p . We are all trying to help. Thank you. U guys are doing a great deal of help here. Once I get to know the system of the school well,would give back the help to others also. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dclinton01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
kudoxs:
u log in with your username and password, if you can't it means the payment u made is yet to reflect so chill till next week.
Thanks my brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 2:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Due to the shut down of Uniport, will PH centre still write their e-exam in Uniport?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Kazrem:

E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS)

FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL:

DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE (CAPPA, OSHODI)
1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
2. SCHOOL OF LAW
3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE)
1. SCHOOL ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE

Please Note:
THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE
COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807
DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016
TIME: 8:00am

Use that to know your exam venue.

Pls is that digital bridge institute where we did the matriculation ceremony if not. Pls how do I get there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2016
josh4christ:

Pls is that digital bridge institute where we did the matriculation ceremony if not. Pls how do I get there.
I don't know where you did your matric but when you get to oshodi ask of cappa bus stop. Three you will see Digital Bridge institute.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Slimvincent(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls nounite, how much is the first payment for new intake now. That is excluding the course reg and exam fee..but only d first payment..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please how can one get to CAPPA from oshodi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
from oshodi take a bike to DBI cappa.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by haryomikun(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
tmapark:

Past Question sent thanks

Battling with your TMA solutions Get it all TMA Solutions at www.buytma.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Paradise163(f): 1:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Hello house, please a friend asked me this and I wish I can get reply here. Please can a Entrepreneur student switch to Accounting after first year? Like join accounting student from year 2. Response will be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Please, I need help with chm 201, chm 203, and chm 205 TMA solution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2016
zyead:
Pls i need the ffg past questions,pls help ooo : CIT322,CIT342,CIT344,CIT364,CIT392,DAM344.......udoh67@yahoo.com

Please, still awaiting help from house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Paradise163:
Hello house, please a friend asked me this and I wish I can get reply here. Please can a Entrepreneur student switch to Accounting after first year? Like join accounting student from year 2. Response will be appreciated
I think it's possible. A distant did it. But one has to go his/her study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Paradise163:

I think it is possible,a friend of mine switched from Agric. Ext Management to another dept within the school of science and tech. immediately after his 1st semester in 100l.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
INFORMATION ON MAY/JUNE 2016 E-EXAM, FOR STUDENTS

Students offering the following courses are hereby required to take note of the following;

(1). PHY142- GEOMETRICS AND WAVE OPTICS slated for Thursday 5th May 2016 by 2pm is not an examinable course. PHY103 with the same course title (GEOMETRICS AND WAVE OPTICS),will be held on the same day (THURSDAY 5TH of MAY 2016 by 2pm).

(2). PHY203- OSCILLATION AND WAVES that was not on the timetable has now been slated to take place on FRIDAY 3RD JUNE 2016 by 8AM.

(3). ECE212- LANGUAGE AND LITERACY IN THE EARLY YEARS slated for Tuesday 3rd May 2016 by 11am is not examinable, while ECE221 which has the same course title (LANGUAGE AND LITERACY IN THE EARLY YEARS) is examinable and has been slated for THURSDAY 26TH MAY 2016 by 11AM.

Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello house, Please when is the deadline for MSc project submission?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogochimereinno: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Find NOUN solved TMA's
Quiz and answers

www.solvedtmas.com

Scores 10
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hy peeps abeg when does tma close?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
dickoflife:
Hy peeps abeg when does tma close?

well........i think that should be before the end of the CBT exam or immediately after.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Any computer science student here 100L let's get in touch. So we can assist one another.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Please I have a question; I finished my exam course in 2014 for Masters in Computer Science but my project supervisor just signed my project work this month. I was able to submit everything to school last week. I will like to know how long it take to upload my project result on portal and when will I know if my certificate is ready? Thank you for your response.
Note: Sorry am no longer in the country that's why I need all help I can get from here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Slimvincent:
Pls nounite, how much is the first payment for new intake now. That is excluding the course reg and exam fee..but only d first payment..

36,000 to 41,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Temi231:
Please I have a question; I finished my exam course in 2014 for Masters in Computer Science but my project supervisor just signed my project work this month. I was able to submit everything to school last week. I will like to know how long it take to upload my project result on portal and when will I know if my certificate is ready? Thank you for your response.
Note: Sorry am no longer in the country that's why I need all help I can get from here.
Some of us are just completing our own too.Hopefully they suppose to release the result by June/July since you have completed everyting.So the certifiticate suppose to be out by January after convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temi231(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ogbeche10:
Some of us are just completing our own too.Hopefully they suppose to release the result by June/July since you have completed everyting.So the certifiticate suppose to be out by January after convocation.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Temi231:

Thank you.
You re welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogochimereinno: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
NixowL:
You can contact me.

Check www.solvedtmas.com
For those TMA's
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
NixowL:
You can contact me.
Please share ur e_mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Contact information on my Signature, Chief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.