Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488377 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
Please how is the 35 MTH exam questions result calculated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
A frirnd scored 45 today in chm 191 . how do u calculate his score with tma he scored 26. Will the two score be added to get 71 or what. Pls help guys.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 05, 2016
NixowL:
Majestee: Your admission application will be denied. 5 credit passes needed including Chemistry. So, go make up the requirements first.
thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
Doclight:
Good evening everyone!
Noun as I have learnt is a school for busy
folks, those who are working, but I have
since been wondering as I have someone
who is intrested in Noun's Nursing school.
How is it been done ??
How do they do practicals?
Are there graduates good enough?
Will it be a waste of time and resources?
Pls, someone with a better idea should
comment.
Thanks!
Is the person a registered Nurse or registered midwife? If not, no admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
josh4christ:
A frirnd scored 45 today in chm 191 . how do u calculate his score with tma he scored 26. Will the two score be added to get 71 or what. Pls help guys.
A friend abi you?

Score/Total Questions X 70
+ Tma score
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2016
donbrowser:

A friend abi you?

+ Tma score

Lol. No bro its not mine.. Tnx 4 the info. Made a mistake of not checking mine when I finished pls is there another way to check my result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
You will see it when you login for your next paper. Tma things no disturb me again oh angry
josh4christ:

Lol. No bro its not mine.. Tnx 4 the info. Made a mistake of not checking mine when I finished pls is there another way to check my result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2016
donbrowser:

+ Tma score
Is this also applicable to MTH courses with 35 questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 10:00pm On May 05, 2016
maekhel:

No.......MTH always come out with your final and total score(/70) . The question is usually 35,anything the system gives u is your exam final result cos it would multiply it by 2

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
maekhel:

No
What you see is what you get

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2016
maekhel:
Please how is the 35 MTH exam questions result calculated.

josh4christ:

You can calculate your result with buytma NOUN E-Exam calculator

http://buytma.com/resultcalculator.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2016
Still battling with your tmas??

Visit buytma.com now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2016
Pls I need solution to DAM 205/207 TMA. Kindly help a bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kejilee(m): 2:21am On May 06, 2016
For news update on sport ,politics ,entertainment ,education ,uni/poly campus jist ,health tips,technology, etc visit www.smartbrainsng.com .Thanks

We keep u informed #pls rebc

#Mr Lee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 6:30am On May 06, 2016
Sike:
When will the on going examination end pls?
plssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2016
hiswords7:

No.......MTH always come out with your final and total score(/70) . The question is usually 35,anything the system gives u is your exam final result cos it would multiply it by 2
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 7:26am On May 06, 2016
Sike:
plssss

From the timetable, it ends on the 3rd of June.

However, Could extend longer if they have logistics problems and have to reschedule some papers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2016
Did chm 191 yesterday but I dint check my result . And I was told I can check it when I do my next paper but I did cit 101. And I was not able to check my chm 191 result. But I Saw my cit 101 result. Pls how can I get the chm result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2016
Ur score?
josh4christ:
Did chm 191 yesterday but I dint check my result . And I was told I can check it when I do my next paper but I did cit 101. And I was not able to check my chm 191 result. But I Saw my cit 101 result. Pls how can I get the chm result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2016
afuye:
Ur score?

I scored 89 for cit 101 and my tma is 28. V not been able to check my chm 191 result yet

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2016
Cool one I made 66!
josh4christ:

I scored 89 for cit 101 and my tma is 28. V not been able to check my chm 191 result yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2016
afuye:
Cool one!
Did u also do it. Wah score?. Wah course u studying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2016
66 economics
josh4christ:

Did u also do it. Wah score?. Wah course u studying?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2016
afuye:
66 economics

Owk. That's good.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
THANKS OVERALL 68 MARKS
josh4christ:

Owk. That's good.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2016
tmapark:
Still battling with your tmas??
Visit buytma.com now
Your vip/donation link is not working... .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2016
donbrowser:
You will see it when you login for your next paper. Tma things no disturb me again oh angry

Bro I dint see the chm 191 result when I went to do my cit today. Is there another way to check it? Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2016
Nixowl, any solution for TMAs refusing to show scores? I sincerely hope they show up before the deadline.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Nixowl, any solution for TMAs refusing to show scores? I sincerely hope they show up before the deadline.

They would eventually show up since uv submitted it. It happens to me too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2016
josh4christ:

They would eventually show up since uv submitted it. It happens to me too.

I don't have a problem with it showing up... Is it going to show before 10pm?

This tma rush is real!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uchebike(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
Hello! everyone, I am a 400level maths/computer science student, I have 2 different project courses in my portal i.e MTH 499 and CIT 499. I dont know which one to choose, either the MTH or the CIT or even both, plz everyone I need guideline on how to go about it. as my study centre is not contributing at all, even the mails I sent days ago to NOUN customer care unit is yet to be replied. Pleeez and pleeez some1 should help me out esp those in the same dept with me. Ur guidance and advice will be highly apreciated. 10x

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.