Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3481993 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=olumbha post=47358217][/quote] How many weeks ago did you apply for it. It takes two weeks sometimes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kazrem:
How many weeks ago did you apply for it. It takes two weeks sometimes.
i applyd on june 7
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is to inform you that lectures have commenced for all Noun students in Legend tutorial college located in Government Secondary school Kubwa, phase 4,Abuja. Days of lectures remain Fri - 3-6 sat 9-6. Contact 08139018012
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
llade:

Thanks alot. Am in Abuja and my study centre is Central Area, Abuja.
here is a good tutorial centre for you to receive your lecture sir

This is to inform you that lectures have commenced for all Noun students in Legend tutorial college located in Government Secondary school Kubwa, phase 4,Abuja. Days of lectures remain Fri - 3-6 sat 9-6. Contact 08139018012
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please i need an answer to this. I am through with my program Msc info Tech exams. I register for project last semester. Now am i going to pay compulsory fee this semester? i am not registering any course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
olumbha:
i applyd on june 7
Go complain.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
olumbha:
i applyd on june 7
Go complain.
BTW where did you drop the letter? SC or HQ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kazrem:
Go complain.
BTW where did you drop the letter? SC or HQ?
study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:05am On Jul 10, 2016
HAS REGISTRATION COMMENCE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2016
dungas30:
HAS REGISTRATION COMMENCE
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by staniyere(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
STOP wasting your time on JAMB.. Get a University admission into accredited private university in Republic of Benin-Cotonou and earn an international certificate.....
No JAMB...
NO Post JAMB...
All you need is SSCE 5 credits NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS..
3 years for duration of study...
NYSC guarantee....
Direct entry student can also apply.
The school is recognized by the federal ministry of education in Abuja, Nigeria...
For more information:
Call : 08035184417, +22999647004
Whatsapp: 08035184417
Email: staniyere4real@yahoo.com

Please help pass this information to those who need it. Thanks.
NOTE: This information is not a scam you can access my profile for more information about me.

https://m.facebook.com/Gain-Admission-in-Benin-republic-universities-Cotonou-453121638216930/?_rdr
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
DeoSleek:

Thanks , I now have a REMITA code. generated at 11:25pm.

Had to use a more updated web application which support Java script. got a pop up displaying the code. . .

Guys, thanks . . .

pls can you lead me through on how to generate the code pls i will realy appreciate this is my contact 07050537454
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kazrem:

Go to nou.edu.ng. Generate remita code for (5k). Go to any of the participating banks (eco, zenith, fcmb) to pay with the code. Take the printed copy to any cafe or your phone. Visit the site again and log in with the code on the printed copy. Then fill the form online with your details.
i still need help generating the remita code plsssss help me plsss its urgent plssssss someone should help me plsssssssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
mickeyg2030:
i still need help generating the remita code plsssss help me plsss its urgent plssssss someone should help me plsssssssss
What remita. Application, returning student, I.T SIWES? For what purpose is the remita.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
mickeyg2030:
go to nou edu.ng to generate it. A friend still generated yesterday
olumbha:

study centre
You ought to take it to HQ
mickeyg2030:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
You ought to take it to HQ[/quote]i tot i m to submit it to my study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Kazrem:
go to nou edu.ng to generate it. A friend still generated yesterday You ought to take it to HQ
i tot im to write d letter and submit it to my study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Kazrem:

You ought to take it to HQ

i want to pay for the application fee not other fees am nt their student yet 'its the 5k for application fee that i want to pay plsssssss help me plssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Integrity4temi(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Please, is it true that Noun graduates are now going to youth service??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls when is second semester result coming out. Any information. For those of us that still have missing results in pgde courses what is our faith? How do we go about it after writing lots of applications with no response. Doubting the pgde programme of NOUN.

I have spent over 179k on this programme. I regretted doing open University programme.

It's really frustrating after spending some much money and time and reading lots of modules even with grammatical mistakes and errors.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls when is second semester result coming out. Any information. For those of us that still have missing results in pgde courses what is our faith? How do we go about it after writing lots of applications with no response. Doubting the pgde programme of NOUN.

I have spent over 179k on this programme. I regretted doing open University programme.

It's really frustrating after spending some much money, time and reading lots of modules even with grammatical mistakes and errors.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
[i][/i] good morning house, I have just been given an admission to study Business Administration (M.Sc.). Though I have not been given a matric number, but I will be doing that soon. Please I need to know the credentials to take along for my screening, and the likely fees to look forward to for the commencement of the program except the #40,000 I am to pay as the compulsory fee?
I will be very grateful if current or graduate students of this program can come to my aid.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
mickeyg2030:
i want to pay for the application fee not other fees am nt their student yet 'its the 5k for application fee that i want to pay plsssssss help me plssss
pm me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
ajeleseujn:
[i][/i] good morning house, I have just been given an admission to study Business Administration (M.Sc.). Though I have not been given a matric number, but I will be doing that soon. Please I need to know the credentials to take along for my screening, and the likely fees to look forward to for the commencement of the program except the #40,000 I am to pay as the compulsory fee?
I will be very grateful if current or graduate students of this program can come to my aid.
Thanks and God bless.
Oyo is your case in NOUN, if you don't have money don't even pay, cos you will regret it. I will advise you not to pay compulsory fee as it is not refundable should incase you change your mind about not paying for other fees. Go to conventional University, you can even pay first and foremost and finish up your programme before paying for the remaining balance not in Noun.

I will welcome you to missing script and results school.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Noun has been awarded the best school for missing results and missing scripts. Nigerian open your eyes. It is easy to get admission and you may not be able to get the certificate without exorbitant fees.

I did pgde with 179k and still have 3 missing results. Nawa ooooo. I would have committed suicide if I have done my university programme with them.

Guys there are lots of Universities in Nigeria now avoid noun certificates, is bombing raids. Lots of grammatical and spelling error. Noun will finished you.

I pity fresh school leavers who are forming to busy to get universities in Nigeria. People wey carry OAU, U.I, Futy, FUTA etc are not getting jobs. You are now wasting your money on TMAs, compulsory fees (40,000), course fees and examination fees, with semester fees. This is charm. NOUN is charming. ICT fee, imagine NOUN cannot provide good customer services for highly paying student, you can send a query for your case to be treat, officers of noun are biased. I am not happy doing PGDE with NOUN
Decide wisely and get Polytechnic or NCE which can fetch you job later in life.

Nigeria is not prepared for online education
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Emanus:
Oyo is your case in NOUN, if you don't have money don't even pay, cos you will regret it. I will advise you not to pay compulsory fee as it is not refundable should incase you change your mind about not paying for other fees. Go to conventional University, you can even pay first and foremost and finish up your programme before paying for the remaining balance not in Noun.

I will welcome you to missing script and results school.
Oga just because that happened to u doesn't mean it would happen to him too, every school has its challenges even the conventional schools have cases of missing scripts. stop discouraging others because of Ur misfortune. I would advice u to look for solution to Ur problem and stop saying trash here. do u know the population of NOUN students nd do u think it's easy to coordinate their results? instead of u to commend their effort u re here saying.......... dey know about problems of missing scripts nd dey doing their best to make sure such issues would not happen again.

5 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Emanus:
Noun has been awarded the best school for missing results and missing scripts. Nigerian open your eyes. It is easy to get admission and you may not be able to get the certificate without exorbitant fees.

I did pgde with 179k and still have 3 missing results. Nawa ooooo. I would have committed suicide if I have done my university programme with them.

Guys there are lots of Universities in Nigeria now avoid noun certificates, is bombing raids. Lots of grammatical and spelling error. Noun will finished you.

I pity fresh school leavers who are forming to busy to get universities in Nigeria. People wey carry OAU, U.I, Futy, FUTA etc are not getting jobs. You are now wasting your money on TMAs, compulsory fees (40,000), course fees and examination fees, with semester fees. This is charm. NOUN is charming. ICT fee, imagine NOUN cannot provide good customer services for highly paying student, you can send a query for your case to be treat, officers of noun are biased. I am not happy doing PGDE with NOUN
Decide wisely and get Polytechnic or NCE which can fetch you job later in life.

Nigeria is not prepared for online education
to whom brain is given sense is expected. u re not d only student of NOUN so why must it be Ur result dat is missing, plz go nd pray about Ur problems nd stop saying trash here plz. nobody forced u to come to NOUN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
kcboy34:
Oga just because that happened to u doesn't mean it would happen to him too, every school has its challenges even the conventional schools have cases of missing scripts. stop discouraging others because of Ur misfortune. I would advice u to look for solution to Ur problem and stop saying trash here. do u know the population of NOUN students nd do u think it's easy to coordinate their results? instead of u to commend their effort u re here saying.......... dey know about problems of missing scripts nd dey doing their best to make sure such issues would not happen again.
I am sure you are aware that the Bill to express ones mind is still part of my rights? I will not keep mute to tell people my ordeal with the program. After all the payment, supervisor will also charge you money to do project after paying project fees? NOUN NOUN! The population doesn't matter but the ability to think matters. May I say noun is charming......Lols

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Visit your study centre, the list of all requirements will be posted on the notice board. Also visit noun site for school fee schedule. I hope that helps. All the best!
ajeleseujn:
Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
kcboy34:
to whom brain is given sense is expected. u re not d only student of NOUN so why must it be Ur result dat is missing, plz go nd pray about Ur problems nd stop saying trash here plz. nobody forced u to come to NOUN.

I am not bother, eh cos you will result to prayer and even babalawo or Dibias house for washing your face before going to Lagos headquarters or Abuja . I will advise you to go with absorbent towel to hold your tears. Lols
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Emanus:

I am not bother, eh cos you will result to prayer and even babalawo or Dibias house for washing your face before going to Lagos headquarters or Abuja . I will advise you to go with absorbent towel to hold your tears. Lols
Lolz I understand how u feel bro but u should also understand that NOUN is still facing some challenges. it's not easy to coordinate so many students like that. conventional schools have their own challenges but we can't totally condemn them because of that. the school authorities are aware of this problem nd dey re working hard to make the school okay. NOUN is still growing it's still passing through difficult times now. NOUN wasn't as good as it is today few years ago but today we can say the school is better. just don't condemn the school plz. don't discourage others.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.