Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488750 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EJIZY: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Same with me here. All done and dusted waiting for graduation too.
Cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kazrem:

Download that document below to see the number of courses you will do this semester. Note, course registration for 2 unit course is 2k, for 3 unit course is 2.5k. Exam registration irrespective of course unit is 1k. WhatsApp the second number in my signature for further questions
bro but I didn't see business administration on that list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
osic:
Hello everyone, I am now in 500, I registered for 400l second semester which was siwes/IT but during the time the log book and other forms weren't available at the study centre, the exams were also a cause, now a new semester has began, should I still do the siwes and register for this new semester and do both together or should I just do the IT/siwes?or what should I do?
You can take the registered IT/SIWES from last semester along side courses registered for this one; no qualms...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by weezy50: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please if there's any whatsapp group for CRIMINOLOGY students add me up. 08036667696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 5:12am On Aug 01, 2016
NixowL:
You can take the registered IT/SIWES from last semester along side courses registered for this one; no qualms...

thanks...I'll do just that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okitam: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2016
cc usmanktg2.Ok noted.U can send me your no to add u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by usmanktg2(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Okitam:
cc usmanktg2.Ok noted.U can send me your no to add u

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
destiro:

Is there a whatsapp group for Com sc, level 200 2nd semester? If there is, I am interested.
None that am aware of.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
anyone with STT102 please.. urgent pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samiceman: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
ImeyYemi:

Yeah, sure i know... But why do i need hard-copies? when i have them on my Phone and Laptop? Thanks a-lot anyway...
Are you a student of NOUN? I wish to ask a few questions please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BankoleCruise(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
please, can someone explain how the practical scheduled from next week work's.... Lagos study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Theultimate(m): 1:00am On Aug 02, 2016
amiibaby:
Pls any one reading economic 300 level 1st semester should pm me.....or add me on whatsapp on 07068582359 thanks lets exchange ideas
Can I add you on WhatsApp? I'm a student of U.I, but am thinking of imploring a friend of mine to apply for the school(NOUN) and I want to make some enquiries on yet uncleared issues. I have really tried in consulting Google, school official website, and some other related sites like www.noun.com.ng/ among others.
Yet, I think I still have some yet to be cleared issues.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Theultimate(m): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Kazrem:

Download that document below to see the number of courses you will do this semester. Note, course registration for 2 unit course is 2k, for 3 unit course is 2.5k. Exam registration irrespective of course unit is 1k. WhatsApp the second number in my signature for further questions
Are those payments to be made again after normal school fee payment or what? Kindly expatiate pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Theultimate:

Are those payments to be made again after normal school fee payment or what? Kindly expatiate pls.
No normal school fees here. You pay compulsory fee which is 40k for new students, then the above fees for course and exam registration. You can WhatsApp the second number in my signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Samiceman:
Are you a student of NOUN? I wish to ask a few questions please

I'm a fresh student; just in my first semester (PGD I.T)... You can please ask!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by charloski(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Can someone help me out on courses for Communication Technology 100 Level second semester in Abuja-FCT, pls add me 07039423220 to the group. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Please has course registration end date been mentioned?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amiibaby(f): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
OK NO PROBLEM U CAN ADD ME ON WHATSAPP LETS TALK MORE BETTER
Theultimate:

Can I add you on WhatsApp? I'm a student of U.I, but am thinking of imploring a friend of mine to apply for the school(NOUN) and I want to make some enquiries on yet uncleared issues. I have really tried in consulting Google, school official website, and some other related sites like www.noun.com.ng/ among others.
Yet, I think I still have some yet to be cleared issues.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello ppl,
I finally got admission to study Business Administration (D.E) in NOUN and i hv done d clearance.
So, i made payment into my portal ysterday n d compulsory fee (36,000) was deducted. Then i tried to register my courses so i wud get d hard copy of my materials frm d ikeja study centre, but i have been unable to register my courses as i keep getting an error of insufficient funds since ysterday whereas i hv enough funds in my e-wallet.
Please, Does any1 knw if it's a general problem or there is sumthing else i need to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
coolbatty:
Hello ppl,
I finally got admission to study Business Administration (D.E) in NOUN and i hv done d clearance.
So, i made payment into my portal ysterday n d compulsory fee (36,000) was deducted. Then i tried to register my courses so i wud get d hard copy of my materials frm d ikeja study centre, but i have been unable to register my courses as i keep getting an error of insufficient funds since ysterday whereas i hv enough funds in my e-wallet.
Please, Does any1 knw if it's a general problem or there is sumthing else i need to do?
Keep trying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kazrem:
Keep trying
Ok. Thanks for d swift response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shozz: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls how can I download my past exam and answer courses (school of management)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shozz: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mortipher:
Please has course registration end date been mentioned?

before 3rd of September
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Holyrule:

a semester is every four months... So hurry and enroll... NOUN is the only Open University in whole of West Africa... Everythin is moving smoothly now more than before.
pls as a fresher , how much should I budget total including course reg and exam reg ..... For business Admin .........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Holyrule:

a semester is every four months... So hurry and enroll... NOUN is the only Open University in whole of West Africa... Everythin is moving smoothly now more than before.
[quote pls as a fresher , how much should I budget total including course reg and exam reg ..... For business Admin .........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
[img][/img]
Holyrule:

at most 55k wud do. For school fee, first semester course registration, and exam registration. That amount shud cover the bill for whole of first semester. As for Post Graduate fees, i can't really estimate.
[img]
Holyrule:

at most 55k wud do. For school fee, first semester course registration, and exam registration. That amount shud cover the bill for whole of first semester. As for Post Graduate fees, i can't really estimate.
[/img]
Holyrule:

pls as a fresher , how much should I budget total including course reg and exam reg ..... For business Admin ......... total for now current cost
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
kc6964:
[img][/img][img][/img] pls as a fresher , how much should I budget total including course reg and exam reg ..... For business Admin ......... total for now current cost

71k will do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls, I need past questions for computer science, level 200, 2nd semester.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Punck4real(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yemi. Please what ur centre. I'm also in Pgd (IT)
ImeyYemi:

I'm a fresh student; just in my first semester (PGD I.T)... You can please ask!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Punck4real(f): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please wen is Tma starting thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Kazrem:

71k will do
thx bro .... the amount with me at hand is 50k maybe I ave to wait till next month to complete it hope I will still meet up coz I don't really understand there calendar and to know when there season start ?? bro as for second semester did i need to pay any fee ?. please don't be offended for the question , I am just a fresher and I don't want anything that will break me down along the road .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2016
kc6964:
thx bro .... the amount with me at hand is 50k maybe I ave to wait till next month to complete it hope I will still meet up coz I don't really understand there calendar and to know when there season start ?? bro as for second semester did i need to pay any fee ?. please don't be offended for the question , I am just a fresher and I don't want anything that will break me down along the road .

If you haven't purchased the form and you have not be cleared in school with your matric number given,you are not yet a student. That is d first thing to do. You will still pay a compulsory fee of 13k in 2nd semester with course and exam registration fee as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.