Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476858 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiforall: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2016
laimartins7:
morning everyone., i just checked my result and it was good. please can i file/ request for my transcript immediately very urgent
PLS DID THEY I NCLUDE PROJECT RESULTS ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
i just checked mine and nothing is showing up.whats happening wat could be d cause tensed up!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2016
chiforall:
Pls did they include Project results ?
They did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Blessedward:
i just checked mine and nothing is showing up.whats happening
wat could be d cause
tensed up!!!
Too much traffic on the server. Check back much later, probably at night.

/edit:

1) Just realized, after a suggestion from a WhatsApp group member, that the NOUN-Mobile app isn't affected by this issue. Please download from Playstore and check the results on your smartphones.

2) For those interested, join our WhatsApp group for the most up-to-date and insightful information about everything NOUN plus tips on how to make your learning a painless success story! Contact me on the e-mail address or phone number displayed in my signature. Students only, please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
laimartins7:
morning everyone., i just checked my result and it was good. please can i file/ request for my transcript immediately very urgent
Isn't that something your employer or some other institution you're applying to should do? Last I checked, institutions of learning don't hand out transcripts to students directly. Best you can get is a result statement, in which case you'd be putting in an application/request to HQ. I stand corrected though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laimartins7(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
chiforall:
PLS DID THEY I NCLUDE PROJECT RESULTS ?
i submitted my project last septmber and the result was upload in the previous semester result. i only sat for four courses.
FOR THOSE UNABLE TO VIEW THEIR RESULT , I THINK IS THE SEVER .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
oliviatwist:
Please what can I do about a course I got a D in? So far my results are mainly As, 2Bs and POL111 is the only D, and it's really ruining my target. Is there anyway I can do it again?
I am afraid to answer you because of your moniker. Nothing you can do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Oliviatwist, kazrem is right. Focus on not making a repeat next time. Congrats on all the others.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Loading report .... *tired of waiting*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Guys, I just checked my result now but not all was released.Two of my results missing.could it be that the results are released in batches?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good morning all. I intend to start MSc Business Administration. Please how much is the compulsory registration fee. Also how much for course registration for 2 units and 3 units courses. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
delly31:
Loading report .... *tired of waiting*[/quoteToo much traffic on the server. Check back much later, probably at night[quote author=Kokopos post=48178837]
Good morning all. I intend to start MSc Business Administration. Please how much is the compulsory registration fee. Also how much for course registration for 2 units and 3 units courses. Thanks
40k. Check the school site for further details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ralphokoemu: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello Friends, If you need past questions and answers for COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT 300 Level ONLY send me a mail via ralphokoemu@gmail.com and on mobile via 08140591455.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
delly31:
Loading report .... *tired of waiting*
Try and use NOUN mobile application,i just checked mine there.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kazrem:

I am afraid to answer you because of your moniker. Nothing you can do.
NixowL:
Oliviatwist, kazrem is right. Focus on not making a repeat next time. Congrats on all the others.
OK. Thank you.
I really wanted at least a C in it because someone told me I can't get a First Class regardless of my GP as long as I have a D which is really troubling.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
siralos135:
Guys, I just checked my result now but not all was released.Two of my results missing.could it be that the results are released in batches?
xame here too. One POP and one E-exam. I just hope is not what am thinking.......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
oliviatwist:

OK. Thank you.
I really wanted at least a C in it because someone told me I can't get a First Class regardless of my GP as long as I have a D which is really troubling.
You're welcome. On what was said; that's just bollocks, mate! You're welcome to join our group, sis. We could together make your dream a reality. There's still a chance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
siralos135:
Yeah, in batches.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
oliviatwist:

OK. Thank you.
It's a big fat lie. The person has a point if he had put a clause that "if you have too much D". The point is you should ensure you don't have D in your subsequent semesters or at worst once. Also, you should thrive to always have all A's in your courses that will negate the D.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
OliviƔtwist, in addition to what my learned fellow has said, let me add this. It's all about projection; you knowing what you want, and then find out what you must do (*read steps you must take) to achieve that goal. I have an automated worksheet to help you keep track on the progress you're making; just one of the other perks you'll be privy to joining our WhatsApp group. This goes along way as you plan along the way. Anything your mind can conceive is achievable! Remember that.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laimartins7(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
NixowL:
Isn't that something your employer or some other institution you're applying to should do? Last I checked, institutions of learning don't hand out transcripts to students directly. Best you can get is a result statement, in which case you'd be putting in an application/request to HQ. I stand corrected though.
thank you very much for the reply. i know that am to send it directly from noun to the institution, i just want to know if i can request for it and also get a student copy that all. thank you once again. cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello Guys, i just check my result from the noun app. went smoothly.... but of all 6 courses i sat for during exam 5 result are out remaining one.. plz how do i go about this? will it be release?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello guys, I want to transfer from NOUN SC in PH to THE HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA... how much can I get a 1 room apartment closer to the School? Please help urgently
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Khez: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
sent you mail bro

NixowL:
Too much traffic on the server. Check back much later, probably at night.

/edit:

1) Just realized, after a suggestion from a WhatsApp group member, that the NOUN-Mobile app isn't affected by this issue. Please download from Playstore and check the results on your smartphones.

2) For those interested, join our WhatsApp group for the most up-to-date and insightful information about everything NOUN plus tips on how to make your learning a painless success story! Contact me on the e-mail address or phone number displayed in my signature. Students only, please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Khez:
sent you mail bro

Added!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
guys is any graduation list out??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
I am a bit puzzled at the moment. I just checked my result and to my greatest shock saw MTH 307 as D. My three best in the TMA is 28/30. I wrote well on exam day and wasn't expecting anything less than a B. I can't imagine I score less than 22 out of 70 in the exams. Please I need advice guys. I have never had a D in all my results. Should I apply for a remark or should I let this lie. This score is just totally unfair and cruel. I am 100% sure that "grin" is not mine.
Please what do I do? I am about to go bunkers with thoughts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayifey(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello guys i need clarification on these;
I'm doing Msc IT

My GST807 result was not released , what steps am i to take?

I got an F in an elective course, do i need to register it again for the second semester both course and exam reg?

When is the deadline for project proposal submission and how will one be informed about the approved topic in the list?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
NixowL:
You're welcome. On what was said; that's just bollocks, mate! You're welcome to join our group, sis. We could together make your dream a reality. There's still a chance.
Kazrem:

It's a big fat lie. The person has a point if he had put a clause that "if you have too much D". The point is you should ensure you don't have D in your subsequent semesters or at worst once. Also, you should thrive to always have all A's in your courses that will negate the D.
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
xtosync:
I am a bit puzzled at the moment. I just checked my result and to my greatest shock saw MTH 307 as D. My three best in the TMA is 28/30. I wrote well on exam day and wasn't expecting anything less than a B. I can't imagine I score less than 22 out of 70 in the exams. Please I need advice guys. I have never had a D in all my results. Should I apply for a remark or should I let this lie. This score is just totally unfair and cruel. I am 100% sure that "grin" is not mine.
Please what do I do? I am about to go bunkers with thoughts.
My advice? Suck it up and move on. You didn't fail after all. It has happened to the best of us and might still happen unless you're lucky.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is it possible to fund e-wallet via internet banking / atm / mobile app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.