Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477395 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 4:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Happyangel89:
I have a degree in Public Administration from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I want to do an MBA with NOUN. Want to know if I'll be given direct admission, or do I have to do a PGD first?

If what you mean by degree is first degree, and you want to do same first degree course then you are eligible for a direct admission, provided you are coming from a university with a minimum of 3rd class.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 4:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Mortipher:
Please has course registration end date been mentioned?
course registration end date has not been mentioned....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2016
kc6964:
thx bro .... the amount with me at hand is 50k maybe I ave to wait till next month to complete it hope I will still meet up coz I don't really understand there calendar and to know when there season start ?? bro as for second semester did i need to pay any fee ?. please don't be offended for the question , I am just a fresher and I don't want anything that will break me down along the road .
I can't assure you when they will close the portal but I advise you finish registration before matric which is September 3. If you are sure you will have the remaining before then, go pay the 50k now and do one or two registrations. If not, hold on till when it is complete. I hope you have done screening and have your matric no.
Second semester, you will pay but not up to this. That's January next year by the way.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2016
Kazrem:

I can't assure you when they will close the portal but I advise you finish registration before matric which is September 3. If you are sure you will have the remaining before then, go pay the 50k now and do one or two registrations. If not, hold on till when it is complete. I hope you have done screening and have your matric no.
Second semester, you will pay but not up to this. That's January next year by the way.
bro I really appreciate ur respond . I have not get the form coz I was planing to do everything at once since the form is 5k.. or will it be wise to purchase the form at one of those mentioned bank now so that I can apply for admission and once I gain admission then I can go to my center for screening before matric no.? but before the screen and matric no will I ask to pay for the compulsory fee which is 41k undergraduate ... pls let me know so that I can do those once now then this month ending I will do the course registration which if per course is 2unit is 2k and 3unit is 2.5k then exam fee is 1k per course ..... hope am correct.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Hi, i m in 200l entreprenurial and business management studies second sememster. We are suppose to go for IT this semester. I have been too busy. I havenr registered the IT yet cos i wont be able to do it as i have other things keeping me busy at the moment. Can i register it and not go for IT and fill the log book on my own? Can someone tel me how to get away with this? Am in port harcourt study center.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2016
@feejeerow of course u can reg for I.T, fill ur log book and do other necessary things at your own convenience. I won't be able to drop details here cos of people who are always happy critizing Nounites me for details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2016
@feejeerow of course u can reg for I.T, fill ur log book and do other necessary things at your own convenience. I won't be able to drop details here cos of people who are always happy critizing Noun, pm me for details.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
donplus1:
@feejeerow of course u can reg for I.T, fill ur log book and do other necessary things at your own convenience. I won't be able to drop details here cos of people who are always happy critizing Noun, pm me for details.
pls i also need the details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2016
fejeerow:

don't just chill...this happened to me last semester,. excluding what u have in your wallet..at the beginning of the semester.. u ve to pay the compulsory fee before the system open for u to register ur courses. then u can use the other money in ur wallet to register for exam and course. happened to me last semester.. i thought it was school issue..i went to school.. IT guy said i need to pay the minimum compulsory fee first.
pls i"d like to solicit for your vote for falconey falconey Mr nairaland. Voting Is on already and the link to the thread is on my profile as well as how to vote.

Voting ends by 6pm

thanks so so much as u vote for him. I really appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2016
So you have not bought form before you are talking of payment? Well, these are the steps:

1. Obtain the form
2. Fill it and get admitted if you meet the requirements.
3. Print the provisional admission letter and take it along with other credentials to your chosen study center.
4. Get screened and get matric no.
5. Pay compulsory fee, registration and exam fees.

PS: No money will be paid or required from you aside the money for form until after you get screened and given matric no, that of course is the compulsory fee and other fees.
kc6964:
bro I really appreciate ur respond . I have not get the form coz I was planing to do everything at once since the form is 5k.. or will it be wise to purchase the form at one of those mentioned bank now so that I can apply for admission and once I gain admission then I can go to my center for screening before matric no.? but before the screen and matric no will I ask to pay for the compulsory fee which is 41k undergraduate ... pls let me know so that I can do those once now then this month ending I will do the course registration which if per course is 2unit is 2k and 3unit is 2.5k then exam fee is 1k per course ..... hope am correct.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kazrem:
So you have not bought form before you are talking of payment? Well, these are the steps:

1. Obtain the form
2. Fill it and get admitted if you meet the requirements.
3. Print the provisional admission letter and take it along with other credentials to your chosen study center.
4. Get screened and get matric no.
5. Pay compulsory fee, registration and exam fees.

PS: No money will be paid or required from you aside the money for form until after you get screened and given matric no, that of course is the compulsory fee and other fees.
okay bro I understand now and thanx for the help man. Good job ! .. I will go and get the form and once I get the matric no I will let you know ... pls is there any group I can join on Whatsapp that I can meet more people from noun . just to be more current .thx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Punck4real:
Yemi. Please what ur centre. I'm also in Pgd (IT)

Madam, how va? This' Yemi, Same Yemi... CL and CLO! tongue

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
kc6964:
okay bro I understand now and thanx for the help man. Good job ! .. I will go and get the form and once I get the matric no I will let you know ... pls is there any group I can join on Whatsapp that I can meet more people from noun . just to be more current .thx
Yes if you are for Science and Technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
kc6964:
WhatsApp the second number in my signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
donbrowser:

Yes if you are for Science and Technology
nope for business administration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kazrem:

WhatsApp the second number in my signature
bro I can't see ur number here ....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
kc6964:
bro I can't see ur number here ....
Haa!
Check below
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Kazrem:

Haa!
Check below
am new here bro ... I have check below I don't see any contact ... can't u post it for me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2016
LAST SEMESTER EXAM IS OUT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Results are out!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2016
kc6964:
am new here bro ... I have check below I don't see any contact ... can't u post it for me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=dave121 post=48170536]LAST SEMESTER EXAM IS OUT
I MEANT RESULT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Kazrem:
Results are out!!!
I think only POPs are out yet ...e-exams still on hold.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2016
dave121:
LAST SEMESTER EXAM IS OUT
baba, can you confirm if e-exams are out too? Coz nah only POP I dey c here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Kazrem:
Results are out!!!
YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
easyboi307044:
baba, can you confirm if e-exams are out too? Coz nah only POP I dey c here
For E-Exam, results are being released in batches. Some results of E-exam have been released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kc6964(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Kazrem:
okay bro I ave done that thx .....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2016
All though some people's e-exam have not been released but substantial numbers have been released.
easyboi307044:
I think only POPs are out yet ...e-exams still on hold.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliviatwist: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Please what can I do about a course I got a D in? So far my results are mainly As, 2Bs and POL111 is the only D, and it's really ruining my target. Is there anyway I can do it again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laimartins7(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2016
morning everyone., i just checked my result and it was good. please can i file/ request for my transcript immediately very urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.