Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485701 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ade2291(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Application for admission is always on. Visit the university's website for more details.

Thanks.. I have done that, just considering 2 courses which are Data management and Environmental science/resources management...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please, When Are We Going To Do Gst 202 On The Timetable?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
ade2291:
Application for admission is always on. Visit the university's website for more details.

Thanks.. I have done that, just considering 2 courses which are Data management and Environmental science/resources management...
I Will Advice You To Choose Environmental Science, Because Is A Great Course And You Will Love It. I Am Currently In My 2nd Year Now, Studying This Course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
hello everyone. pls I went to purchase the online admission form today at UBA, only for them to ask me for a code. pls I thought I will get the code to login after payment. pls can somebody kindly put me through. thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
CIT344 has been rescheduled to go down on 16/11/2016
8am

inform your pals
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Katier00:
hello everyone. pls I went to purchase the online admission form today at UBA, only for them to ask me for a code. pls I thought I will get the code to login after payment. pls can somebody kindly put me through. thanks.

No. you will first generate a code called remita code then use it to make the payment in the bank. am not sure you can do this on ur own. so it's better you visit any noun study centre close to u and request for remita code for admission application. It is free of charge. they will certainly generate one for you. all the best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kirusky4life:

No. you will first generate a code called remita code then use it to make the payment in the bank. am not sure you can do this on ur own. so it's better you visit any noun study centre close to u and request for remita code for admission application. It is free of charge. they will certainly generate one for you. all the best
thank you so much, I am most grateful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Katier00:
thank you so much, I am most grateful
You can generate it on your own. It's no brainer. Only that you can't do it now because of the inaccessibility of the site. When the site is accessible you can then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheMOBag: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kazrem:

You can generate it on your own. It's no brainer. Only that you can't do it now because of the inaccessibility of the site. When the site is accessible you can then.

thanks bro. i also went to 3diferent banks only for them to keep telling me they dont sell noun admission forms

please im so new to all this noun of a thing can you please shed some light on how to get started

thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheMOBag:

thanks bro. i also went to 3diferent banks only for them to keep telling me they dont sell noun admission forms

please im so new to all this noun of a thing can you please shed some light on how to get started

thank you!
OK. First you generate remita code for purchase of form. The code along with your name are what you will take to the bank. But unfortunately, school site is inaccessible for now. So there is no way you can generate it. Wait till when the portal will be accessible which I believe will be done soonest.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TheMOBag: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Kazrem:

OK. First you generate remita code for purchase of form. The code along with your name are what you will take to the bank. But unfortunately, school site is inaccessible for now. So there is no way you can generate it. Wait till when the portal will be accessible which I believe will be done soonest.

ok thanks unappreciate man
I'll just wait till whenever its accessible, and i understand the admission is always open??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Kazrem:

thank you so much, will do just that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
TheMOBag:

ok thanks unappreciate man
I'll just wait till whenever its accessible, and i understand the admission is always open??
Always open!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ade2291(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
djlawex02:

I Will Advice You To Choose Environmental Science, Because Is A Great Course And You Will Love It. I Am Currently In My 2nd Year Now, Studying This Course.

okay, thanks for the advice...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please has anyone heard any concrete news about TMA? Please I need information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Any information on 100-200 level exams time table? Please feed me with information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tekkyboy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
djlawex02:

I send you a email message,pls let's talk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tekkyboy:
I send you a email message,pls let's talk
Alrite
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakeB(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello I want you to throw more light for me in the aspect of elective courses, is it must I should do elective courses in a semester.if so how many will I do before noun can graduate me (doing maths and computer science 300lsecond semester)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Please who can help me with exams time table for 100-200 level . faisalcan19@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2016
faisalcan:
Please who can help me with exams time table for 100-200 level . faisalcan19@yahoo.com
this is the latest timetable. am sure they will post the final timetable on the school website before Friday.... just click newtimetable dot xls at my signature to download it...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello guys good news my Sources just informed me that portal will open on 17/11/2016.... let's just keep our fingers crossed...
for latest news and information about NOUN always visit Nounites.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakeB(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2016
faisalcan:
go to your study center it there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joke01: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2016
good morning, pls who has the following TMA questions CSS 121, CSS 131, GST 107, CIT 101, GST 105, GST 101, CSS 133, CSS 111, ECO 121. for this section, pls forward it to dis email ASAP Disismadrimz@yahoo.com. thanks pls it doesn't av to have answeres, pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by france67: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
please house outline on fees i need to pay for first and second semesters 100level will be greatly appreciated, cos am applying by December
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
france67:
please house outline on fees i need to pay for first and second semesters 100level will be greatly appreciated, cos am applying by December
compulsory fee was 36k when i enrolled but i think its 41 now.confirm that from any of noun study center closest to you, then after pay that u register each course ur doing 2k each for two units courses and 2,5k for three unit course. Lets say ur doing ten courses all are two unit courses that would be 20k,then u also reg the courses 4 exam at 1k each thats say 10k. In total ur 41+20+10 thats 71k for that semester. Note that u can register few courses if u dnt v enough to cover all n u do the rest next semester... 2nd semester compulsory fee should be 13k then u still do ur registration of courses. Hope this helps. U pay by semester not session

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by france67: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
anyone with the latest time table for E-exam? please forward to olayinkap07@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
When will school portal reopen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.