Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485706 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Htown64:
Guys, if you wrote CSS136 today please share your experience here because mine was terrible. Even though it was German all through I confidently wrote my best and was give 1 over 75. I almost collapsed.
when I told my course mates who sat for gst they never believed me.

Does it mean that your are the only one that wrote German in the GST?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vitusuzo: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Greetings all. Please i really need someone's help on this. Can someone with B.Sc Economics run an M.Sc Business Administration (not MBA) in NOUN? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016
kanadian:

Does it mean that your are the only one that wrote German in the GST?
I said CSS136 not GST.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by freesinzu(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Am a noun aspirant, pls when is the form coming out.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Nawa ooo is taking too long for NOUN website to come up. And no online protest to force them do something. And they are the most populous university in Nigeria. I hope they Will do something.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebpius1(m): 4:15am On Dec 03, 2016
afuye:
You can't work with it. It is only meant for decoration
People just talk ignorantly here. I know a lot of people that use the NOUN Certificate to work.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dview001(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2016
ebpius1:

People just talk ignorantly here. I know a lot of people that use the NOUN Certificate to work.
NOUN cert is very useless no sane company will employ a NOUN graduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
dview001:
NOUN cert is very useless no sane company will employ a NOUN graduate
YOU ARE WRONG...I KNOW A NOUN GRADUATE WHO WORKS WITH DIAMOND BANK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beehighdee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chill guys.....! This is not a room for all this sh*t please. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
this is no place for all this... be warned , i suggest you both act like adults or find somewhere else to curse each other out......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pretyme: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Please can i get TMA questions for ENT224
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by michaeltotti(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
who has link to join d school watsap group?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aksimple47(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Pls........hw can I enrol into NOUN D.E programm through my HND certificate.........what level dey will place HND certificate............what ar d process and hw many years duration with d fees estimation for d programm.

Tanks as u reply me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hamintab: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Please is the NOU admission still on?......want to apply for a PGD course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pretyme: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please i need contacts of my coursemates, Tourism200level
Mccarty Study Centre, Lagos. Watsapp number is 08023764938
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by denniskingsley87(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Plz can someone Plz answer. When will noun will be selling Msc form. Plz some of us here needs the information. Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
denniskingsley87:
Plz can someone Plz answer. When will noun will be selling Msc form. Plz some of us here needs the information. Thanks in anticipation
The form is always on but wait till next year January. Hamintab same thing for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aksimple47:
Pls........hw can I enrol into NOUN D.E programm through my HND certificate.........what level dey will place HND certificate............what ar d process and hw many years duration with d fees estimation for d programm.

Tanks as u reply me
You will be in 200 level.
Process: Buy form for #5k by generating remita code. Go to bank with the code, pay and go to noun website to fill the form. However all this can be done when the portal is restored.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Htown64:
Guys, if you wrote CSS136 today please share your experience here because mine was terrible. Even though it was German all through I confidently wrote my best and was give 1 over 75. I almost collapsed.
when I told my course mates who sat for gst they never believed me.

Pls why is NOUN kept awarding student wrong scores? Students in my SC are getting wrong scores.
I did 5 e-exams so far and the server kept awarding me wrong scores, why are all these? The degrading is too much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prectega(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please I need WhatsApp contact of a any noun student here.... A friend wants to enroll for it..... 08092778424
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by acolad(m): 3:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Please, is application currently on for pgd, if not when will it be? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Pls why is NOUN kept awarding student wrong scores? Students in my SC are getting wrong scores.
I did 5 e-exams so far and the server kept awarding me wrong scores, why are all these? The degrading is too much.
My today's e-exam is the worst have written in this school. And with the look of things, these people don't want to use our TMA. The system is grading over 100
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Pls, is there any information as per saturday exams in Port Harcourt study centre? No concrete information from the study centre up till now, and there is restriction of movement on Saturday due to the upcoming elections in the state. Any info will b appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.