Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485760 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sammy07: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Someone should please help me about noun university, ,

What is it all about
Is it online lectures...

Is there screening form still on sale...

Please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sammy07:
Someone should please help me about noun university, ,

What is it all about
Is it online lectures...

Is there screening form still on sale...

Please help

There is no screening form on sale.

it is not online lectures.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ummnasreen: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please when is the e-exams going to end? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Revolva(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2016
#Studyabroadfastneasy with this free scholarship program for all student worldwide http://cyprusuni.com/our-role-services/our-online-application-service-packages/?goli=51
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Pls guys, when is the resumption date? More importantly for new students. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
ummnasreen:
Please when is the e-exams going to end? Thank you.
E-exam ended last Thursday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
ajeleseujn:
Pls guys, when is the resumption date? More importantly for new students. Thanks
January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please do you have information when NOUN website is coming up. So that we will know our faith about missing results and many results that must have disappeared from the portal. PGDE turning to be another B.Sc in NOUN.

So fed up!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muyid001: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
If anyone has the following past questions below PLEASE kindly mail to me at muyid@hotmail.com
Thank you!

CIT 722
CIT 734
CIT 736
CIT 742
CIT 752
CIT 756
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Libkid:
I meant no harm bro..we are here to learn maybe u should ask me Wats wrong with the write up I will tell u and if I make such a mistake I expect someone to point it out.#respect
Excuse me? People be hyping themselves like they can really stand it rough. Okay so what stops you from going straight ahead at first to correct his English rather than making fun of yourself because as it stands now you just making fun of yourself in a bid to floor someone. Please get a life out of nairaland and thank me later

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Libkid:
I meant no harm bro..we are here to learn maybe u should ask me Wats wrong with the write up I will tell u and if I make such a mistake I expect someone to point it out.#respect
Now read your 2 last line. Really? Have you pointed out any mistake since your mockery conversation? Dudes be contradicting themselves like their lives depends on confusion. Rubbish
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Libkid(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
AdaobiJerry:

Now read your 2 last line. Really? Have you pointed out any mistake since your mockery conversation? Dudes be contradicting themselves like their lives depends on confusion. Rubbish
Are u done miss ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please, any information about graduation list and convocation date?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
birshi:
Please, any information about graduation list and convocation date?

19 - 21 January though not confirmed yet 2weeks time grau list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
ejibaba:

Thanks
19 - 21 January though not confirmed yet 2weeks time grau list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fresh44: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Hello good day...please can I use N.C.E. (social studies / economics) to apply for direct entry in political science?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls is there anyone who is doing a PGD in criminology and security studies. I need an info urgently. Pls send a mail to nnewi299@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls is there anyone who is doing a PGD in criminology and security studies. I need an info urgently. Pls send a mail to nnewi299@yahoo.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello everyone! I must confess that this entire thread has been extremely useful in providing a lot of information on NOUN. I'm planning to enrol this January for the entrepreneurship/business mgt degree. Does anyone know the closest study centre to ajah, Lagos? Is anyone here, already doing the course and won't mind working me through the process? I'd really appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kristiediva:
Hello everyone! I must confess that this entire thread has been extremely useful in providing a lot of information on NOUN. I'm planning to enrol this January for the entrepreneurship/business mgt degree. Does anyone know the closest study centre to ajah, Lagos? Is anyone here, already doing the course and won't mind working me through the process? I'd really appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you
The nearest is McCarthy Study Centre, Obalende.

As regards the admission process, all you need do is stated below:

Application for Admission
1. Pay (cash only) for NOUN Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks.
2. Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
3. Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
4. If you have carried out the above steps, click here to proceed with your application.

Prospective Student
Continuing with your acceptance of Provisional Admission requires you to have done the following:
1. Screened at the study centre
2. Obtain Clearance Code
3. Sign up on this portal with the clearance code to obtain Matriculation Number
4. Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID

If you have carried out the above steps, kindly click here to continue.

Participating Banks
Zenith Bank
EcoBank
Skye Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
United Bank For Africa(UBA)
WEMA Bank Plc
IBTC

National Open University of Nigeria
University Village,
Plot 91, Cadastral Zone,
Nnamdi Azikwe Express Way
Jabi-Abuja.
info@nou.edu.ng
http://www.nou.edu.ng/page/application-for-admission

However, there are signs that there might be slight modifications in the admission process due to the introduction of TSA by the FG. Thus I recommend you visit the study centre for more enquiries.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Obinoscopy:

However, there are signs that there might be slight modifications in the admission process due to the introduction of TSA by the FG. Thus I recommend you visit the study centre for more enquiries.

Regards.

The procedure is obsolete and moreover the site is administratively down...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Obinoscopy:

Regards.

Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kristiediva:

Thank you so much
You're welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hholu(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Hi friends, please I have been trying to complete my registration into NOUN com sci, Ikeja center for weeks now but I haven't been able to. The school portal has been shut down for weeks.
I'm abit confused and frustrated.
I'm on work break this is definately d best time for me to do this but Its nt working
I don't know if I should go to d center directly. I just have a feeling that the offices in charge may be closed. Pls I need your advices. Thanks.
If u study at Ikeja , u may contact me
Olu 08035039989
Obinoscopy:
You're welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kazeemolami: 5:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Kristiediva:
The closest is McCarthy Sc at Obalende. I advise you wait till when portal would be restored before registering. I am a 300 level entrepreneurial and business management student.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kazeemolami: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Hholu:
Hi friends, please I have been trying to complete my registration into NOUN com sci, Ikeja center for weeks now but I haven't been able to. The school portal has been shut down for weeks.
I'm abit confused and frustrated.
I'm on work break this is definately d best time for me to do this but Its nt working
I don't know if I should go to d center directly. I just have a feeling that the offices in charge may be closed. Pls I need your advices. Thanks.
If u study at Ikeja , u may contact me
Olu 08035039989
You do not need to confused or frustrated. The portal has not been accessible since last year end due to plan upgrade. You do not also need to go to study centre. Nothing they can do when portal is not accessible. Just wait till when it will be accessible probably by this month end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
hello everyone. pls I went to pay for online registration in the bank in awka but all the bank I visited don't accept noun payment .pls do we have any noun student in awka to help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.