Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487012 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2017
LionInZion:

Thank you very much.

If I may ask, does that mean the RRR can't be used anymore? Thanks
nothing stop you to generate another one. it cost nothing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
please when is the course registration closing??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2017
LionInZion:

Thank you very much.

If I may ask, does that mean the RRR can't be used anymore? Thanks
I didn't say you can't use it anymore. I only advise you generate another. It cost nothing as somebody said earlier
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Mortipher:
I was told the study center at ikeja has been moved to VI. Please do you have an idea of the address at VI it was moved to. And i would also like to know when course registration is ending.

Ahmadu Bello way Victoria Island. Find your way to cms anywhere you are coming from except if you are coming from Ajah. Enter Bar Beach Eko Hotel bus. Tell the driver you are dropping at NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Are you the busy type and you want capable hands to handle your Tma and be guaranteed 30/30? Why not contact/WhatsApp us today on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Anthonyo15:
YES

Bros where is the class taken place
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
vision2050:
nothing stop you to generate another one. it cost nothing.

Thank you very much. I will.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello people
I am relocating to Lagos soon so i wanna change my study center from Ebonyi to Lagos center. I stay around Abule Egba area. Please can anyone suggest d nearest to my area? VI is 2 far frm my area. Please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kazrem:

I didn't say you can't use it anymore. I only advise you generate another. It cost nothing as somebody said earlier

Thank you very much. I will.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Profandie:
Hello people
I am relocating to Lagos soon so i wanna change my study center from Ebonyi to Lagos center. I stay around Abule Egba area. Please can anyone suggest d nearest to my area? VI is 2 far frm my area. Please help
What about Mushin or Apapa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Activeman391(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do your desire quality education? Are you tired of constant disappointment from JAMB and other Nigerian post-UME , then search no further.STUDYLINK BENIN can get you a quality admission abroad with low tuition.Why waste time,click the link below and contact us immediately.At study link your satisfaction is our goal.
https://www.nairaland.com/3646026/studylinkgroup-benin-study-abroad-ielts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by McIrx: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm in my second semester but only First Semester 2017 is listed on the registration page.
Pls, how do I go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
McIrx:
I'm in my second semester but only First Semester 2017 is listed on the registration page.
Pls, how do I go about it?
That's it. Use it like that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OnlyTheBrave: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
NOUN NEW SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE FOR THE YEAR [Undergraduate & Postgraduate]

http://www.9jaedu.com/noun-school-fees-schedule-201617-undergraduate-postgraduate/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kazrem:

What about Mushin or Apapa
I think Mushin is beta. Where is d exact location pls and tanks for d response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We have TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Profandie:

I think Mushin is beta. Where is d exact location pls and tanks for d response
. Mushin Study Centre: Noun Study Centre, FataiAtere way, off Agege, motor road, Matori, Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lawrenze96: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls im a fresher, just finished registering for the semester and my course which is economics .can i go ahead to register for the exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lawrenze96: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
any fresher in the room for economics navy special centre apapa to be precise add up your whatsapp contact here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fid1m: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]gudday houx...
Can a student graduate with 36 unit...
Msc info tech.
Pls reply ASAP.
Tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Anybody from ph or Oshogbo study centre here? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tesslove(f): 3:05am On Mar 09, 2017
my portal is not opening when i put in my mat no and pw it keep taking me back to relogin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 3:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Anthonyo15:
. Mushin Study Centre: Noun Study Centre, FataiAtere way, off Agege, motor road, Matoori, Lagos.
Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 3:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks so much.
That address seems like it's the former HQ. I have been there before to see my supervisor.

Kazrem:

Ahmadu Bello way Victoria Island. Find your way to cms anywhere you are coming from except if you are coming from Ajah. Enter Bar Beach Eko Hotel bus. Tell the driver you are dropping at NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by life4rent: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Onacamng:

Osogbo study center... How may I be of help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by life4rent: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Please, can a direct entry student graduate with 115unit?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Onacamng:
yes,oshogbo is here oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2017
life4rent:
Please, can a direct entry student graduate with 115unit?
It's even 90units minimum. ..with 115 u are gud to go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Lawrenze96:
pls im a fresher, just finished registering for the semester and my course which is economics .can i go ahead to register for the exams
Yes, you can
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
tesslove:
my portal is not opening when i put in my mat no and pw it keep taking me back to relogin
They are upgrading it.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Mortipher:
Thanks so much.
That address seems like it's the former HQ. I have been there before to see my supervisor.

Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Pls I av pay 50k out of 65k,can I proceed wit course registration before paying d remaining one pls I nid urgent reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.