Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475072 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timossa(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017
Hello House, please I need NOUN course materials to use. I need materials from 100-400 levels in the following departments or courses: Accountancy, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mass Communication and Entrepreneurship and Small Business. Thank you.

For those that have difficulties taking lectures before their NOUN exams could do so at our new International University College offering Free-tuition Diploma and Bachelor Degree programmes. At British American College (BAC), the First Free-Tuition College in Nigeria that is teaching, impacting and educating Nigerians without them paying School Fees.

If you are interested, contact us on: WhatsApp: 08114440074 or Call: 09081108687. It's a part time programme (Saturdays and Sundays) and our location is around Egbeda, Lagos .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olorieka: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Plz help me anytime I try to fill the undergraduate form the only response I get is Wrong entry level I don't understand why please it urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
vision2050:
Where can I download course material? the previous site is showing not found.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lawrenze96: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=vision2050 post=54515364][/quote]you can download your course materials from nou.Edu.com, but presently the site is no longer in function.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello house
,please when is portal going to accessible again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OnlyTheBrave: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
JAMB 2017 UPDATESS !!!

JAMB REGISTRATION, CLOSING DATE ANNOUNCED !!!

http://www.9jaedu.com/official-jamb-2017-utmede-registration-date-closing-date-exam-date-announced/

JAMB UTME 2017 Recommended Book “InDependence” By Sarah Ladipo Manyika

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-utme-2017-recommended-book-independence-by-sarah-ladipo-manyika/

JAMB 2017 List Of Approved UTME CBT Registration Centers Published

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-2017-list-of-approved-utme-cbt-registration-centers-published/

JAMB 2017 Mock Exam To Commence Soon, Date To Be Announced

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-2017-mock-exam-to-commence-soon-date-to-be-announced/

AUN 2017 JAMB UTME Scholarship Opportunity worth N1.5 Million

http://www.9jaedu.com/aun-2017-jamb-utme-scholarship-opportunity-worth-n1-5-million/

JAMB UTME 2017 Correct Subjects Combination For All Courses

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-utme-2017-correct-subjects-combination-for-all-courses/

JAMB 2017/18 New Regularization Procedures/Guidelines HELP !

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-201718-new-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help/

9JAEDU.COM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
olorieka:
Plz help me anytime I try to fill the undergraduate form the only response I get is Wrong entry level I don't understand why please it urgent
same with me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lawrenze96:
you can download your course materials from nou.Edu.com, but presently the site is no longer in function.
I try to but the site is no longer available...... what one do now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
NOUN NEW UPDATES- ATTENTION, ALL STUDENTS WHO GAINED ADMISSION BETWEEN MAY 2015-DEC 2016 ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR WAEC/NECO CERTIFICATES TO THE REGISTRY IN ORDER TO VERIFY THEIR STUDENTSHIP ON OR BEFORE 27TH OF MARCH 2017. KINDLY NOTE THIS IS VERY URGENT. MANAGEMENT..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Anthonyo15:
NOUN NEW UPDATES- ATTENTION, ALL STUDENTS WHO GAINED ADMISSION BETWEEN MAY 2015-DEC 2016 ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR WAEC/NECO CERTIFICATES TO THE REGISTRY IN ORDER TO VERIFY THEIR STUDENTSHIP ON OR BEFORE 27TH OF MARCH 2017. KINDLY NOTE THIS IS VERY URGENT. MANAGEMENT..

ANTHONYO my study center is in benin but am currently in Lagos, can I take my WAEC certificate to any NOUN study center in lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
AdaobiJerry:

ANTHONYO my study center is in benin but am currently in Lagos, can I take my WAEC certificate to any NOUN study center in lagos?
Nope! ...U would av to go to ur Study centre...Buh try and confirm frm ur course mates before going back to Benin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mabel4trips(f): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2017
This school though.....how long do they intend to be irregular for? ADAMU's tenure has been the saddest in NOUN...from wrong marks to wrong results to new portal closure.....May God help us and make us strong enough to bear their misbehaviors
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by striker07(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2017
life4rent:
Please how much will I pay for the convocation gown since I wasn't able to go for the ceremony? Urgent response is needed. Thanks
I think you will only pay 5000 to get your certificate. ensure that you are with your course registration print out showing that you paid for your project when going.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mabel4trips(f): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2017
All final year students ....its going to be a tough year for some of you....brace for impact ...I repeat brace for impact...and to others too brace for impact cos things are crashing under Adamu lowkey ...ya'll better wake up!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segsman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
please i need list of course materials for entrepreneurial study and i like to be added to any noun group that will feed me with information thabks 07063875320
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Latest.

Where you can download noun courseware.

This is to bring to the attention of all Centre Directors and students that the Students Management Portal (Studware) is currently undergoing maintenance. In view of this, all portal activities (application, registration and TMA) are temporarily unavailable. The management kindly requests that students exercise patience during this period as efforts are being made to complete maintenance within the shortest possible time.

Furthermore, the University official website: www.nou.edu.ng is currently undergoing hosting maintenance hence all University information and data resources as well as e-courseware can be accessed temporarily on: www.nouedu.net

Consequently, all Centre Directors are kindly requested to bring this information to the notice of the students.

Thank you

Dr. Madu B. Galadima

Director (ICT)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please, link for IT report format?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
*SHOCKER!!!!!*
This is to bring to the attention of all Centre Directors and students that the Students Management Portal (Studware) is currently undergoing maintenance. In view of this, all portal activities (application, registration and TMA) are temporarily unavailable. The management kindly requests that students exercise patience during this period as efforts are being made to complete maintenance within the shortest possible time.

Furthermore, the University official website: www.nou.edu.ng is currently undergoing hosting maintenance hence all University information and data resources as well as e-courseware can be accessed temporarily on: www.nouedu.net

Consequently, all Centre Directors are kindly requested to bring this information to the notice of the students.

Thank you

Dr. Madu B. Galadima

Director (ICT)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
For your course materials
Go on here...http://www.nouedu.net/courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
IMPORTANT INFO!!! Hello the great ones.....As you may be aware the NOUN official website
www.nouonline.com is no longer accessible due to hosting
maintenance activities. This is to inform you that the
new university website address can be accessed at
(www.nouedu.net)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
*SHOCKER!!!!!*

Thank you

Dr. Madu B. Galadima

Director (ICT)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Amina Abdullahi : The Grandmother of Eight Who Bagged First Class From NOUN

Amina Abdullahi, a student of Gulak Community Study Centre of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in Adamawa State made history when she clinched a First Class degree in Islamic Studies at the January 2016 convocation ceremony.

The mother of 12 and grandmother of eight gave deaf ears to all those who discouraged her from studying in NOUN and took a bold step to embark on her degree programme which she couldn't undergo at a younger age. Shortly after commencing her programme, there came an attack on Gulak town by Boko Haram gunmen in October 2012. Several people died and many others were wounded. Fear became the order of the day in the entire community.

This attack, which was prominent on communities in the north-east, especially in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa states, resulted in the postponement of examinations in all the study centres in these states.

January and june 2013 examinations were postponed until January 2014 when "special" examinations were conducted. This seeming set back did not deter Amina from working hard to achieve her goal.

In August 2014, Madagali was captured by Boko Haram militants. On September 5th' Gulak was similarly captured and few days later, Michika, where Amina lived with her family. On Friday, September 13th, at about 5:30 pm, Amina, her husband, children and grand children were forcefully driven out of their home. She lost everything except her laptop computer, which she carried along as they ran for their lives.

Amidst sorrow and panic, they took refuge in Yola for some weeks. As the attackers advanced and came close to yola with the intention of capturing the state capital. Amina's husband moved the family to Kano.
In Kano, Amina kept in touch with her centre director and his assistant, who kept encouraging her not to give up on her studies. She persevered and did her TMAs and also wrote her exams. During the insurgents' attack, Amina lost two of her brothers-in-law, two family members and 20 close neighbors, all of whom were brutally killed. The trauma was terrible. Despite the bitter experience, she encouraged herself and heeded the advice and encouragement of her study centre director, Mrs. Hawa Hirki, to be strong and face her studies with the belief that what is worth doing is worth doing very well.

"Thanks to Allah, through His mercy and will, I was able to pass my TMAs, exams and wrote my project with 'A' result, under the supervision of Dr. Bello A. Bello of Bayero University, Kano, "Amina said as she expressed her profound joy when she heard that she made first class.

This student is an example of hard work, resilience and dedication. Despite all odds, she still completed her studies within four years.

Kudos to Gulak Community Study Centre too for remaining focused despite all the horrible experiences they went through during the attack.

By Liapari Ben Hirki

Source :Nouedu.net

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
JUST IN:

URGENT NOTICE for Abuja Model center

You are required to submit ur student file to Mr. Oyewole or Mr Yusuf at the NOUN Abuja Model Study Centre, Kubwa Expressway on or before Wed 15th March 2017. Failure to do so may affect ur graduation. Thank you.

Management

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheaagro: 5:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Good day, please is there any prospective/current/past student of either MSc or Pgd in HIV/AIDS management and education in here?
Kindly quote me to get in touch with you or send me a PM

2. I am a prospective student and really don't understand how the school operate from what I saw in the calendar. Admission is still on even when exam is April from the calendar. Can someone please enlighten me?

3. I wish to apply for admission but the issue with the site is causing delay. Hope this won't affect?

4. What is the duration for MSc and Pgd in the school?

Thanks and hope to getting a response soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lawrenze96: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Pls I'm a new student, before the recent shut down of the new site i registered for my course and it reflected in my account but i failed to do a print out of the registered courses, can i still go ahead for lectures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Noun has been reduced to a joke.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ricy20(f): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
segsman:
please i need list of course materials for entrepreneurial study and i like to be added to any noun group that will feed me with information thabks 07063875320

Undergraduate course or what
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Follow this link to download ur Material: http://nouedu.net/courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Follow this link to down load ur material http://nouedu.net/courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elxandre(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
niminimi22:
Noun has been reduced to a joke.
I'm perplexed how Nigeria manages to ruin every good thing. sad
They can't even maintain a common website. Lord!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vincentk23: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
To whom it may concern..NOUN PHC CENTER....We have moved to the new site, NTA road mgbuoba, by obiri-iwerre junction PORT HARCOURT CITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.