Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3505704 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Hello house,my tma is showing nor available is anyone going tru same thing ,what are will suppose to do??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gr8babe: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2017
I didnt see my grade for CIT389 SIWES/IT on the formal portal but when I checked it at exam/records office in january 2016 it reflected, on this new portal its still not showing. please did anyone see the result of CIT389 SIWES/IT on the new result portal? thanks as i await ur responses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2017
NOUN TO REVIEW STUDY MATERIALS, PLANS THREE MEGA PROJECTS

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is to review its course study materials to make them in tune with the modern trend just as it plans to execute three mega-projects in the next one year

Vice Chancellor, Prof. Abdallah Adamu stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Sokoto. 

He said  the Tertiary Education Trust Fund  (TETFUND) would construct a new Faculty building and  ulra-modern library complex.

Adamu added that a 1,000-seater theater would also be built for the institution under the Presidential NEEDS Assessment Initiative.

He said the institution's FM Radio station would also be moved from Lagos to Abuja. "We are creating a multimedia mass communications studio," he added.

The VC disclosed that the management introduced a culture of absolute reduction in waste to survive the prevailing economic recession.  He said the biggest challenge of the Institution was misconception of what NOUN is. 

Adamu however said they had been addressing the challenge and that some of the universities had started accepting their students for masters programmes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2017
This is to remind all Students in the faculty of Social Sciences that the 1st ever faculty lecture will hold today 12th April, at the NOUN headquarters Jabi. All the students of the faculty are expected to be in the school and seated for the lecture by 9:30 am lecture commence at 10:00 am.

This lecture is for all students in the faculty. Kindly inform all your friends and colleagues in the same faculty. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Anthonyo15:
This is to remind all Students in the faculty of Social Sciences that the 1st ever faculty lecture will hold today 12th April, at the NOUN headquarters Jabi. All the students of the faculty are expected to be in the school and seated for the lecture by 9:30 am lecture commence at 10:00 am.

This lecture is for all students in the faculty. Kindly inform all your friends and colleagues in the same faculty. Thank you.

I am new undergraduate business education student. Please I will realy appreciate it if I can be added to any Whatsap group where I can relate with people in the same department. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
ON-GOING NOW!!! Former Head of State, Rtd General Abdulsalami Abubakar's arrival at the venue of the maiden faculty of Social Science public lecture at the university's headquarters in Abuja.

The topic of the lecture, to be delivered by Professor Hakeem Ibikunle Tijani of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun state, is "Nigeria in Transition: Interrogatingthe nexus between Human Capacity Development, Labour Union, Education and National Security."

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

You can do it. Nothing is hard in the name of JESUS. Be the BEST in all you do.

Thanks for the encouragement
I pray it comes true

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls when is the​ new graduation list coming out. Any news or rumor?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kazrem:

Not possible yet.

I know a few people having this same issue, you mean if anyone forgets his or her password, he or she can't log in and perform any activity again? Be it course and exam registration, tma reg and submission shocked undecided .. are you based in lagos bro, might need more info on the TMA help out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teeepen: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
pls, I just applied for Noun pgde. The payment was successful so also the filling of the online registration form. However, I don't know where to print the admission letter. pls can someone help me on how to go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

I know a few people having this same issue, you mean if anyone forgets his or her password, he or she can't log in and perform any activity again? Be it course and exam registration, tma reg and submission shocked undecided .. are you based in lagos bro, might need more info on the TMA help out.
Nothing one can do except to visit Sc for reset. I am in Lagos. You can contact or WhatsApp me on 07030340696.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Temituokpe: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please can someone advise how to register a carry over course?? am in 400L computer science dept. Failed aone of my 300L 2nd semester course.. please advise how to register it before registering my present 400L courses..thanks in anticipation!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kazrem:

Nothing one can do except to visit Sc for reset. I am in Lagos. You can contact or WhatsApp me on 07030340696.

Alright bro, thanks man you got mail, turn on your data man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Temituokpe:
Please can someone advise how to register a carry over course?? am in 400L computer science dept. Failed aone of my 300L 2nd semester course.. please advise how to register it before registering my present 400L courses..thanks in anticipation!
first of all change your level to 300l register the course then proceed to change your level to 400. Register the available courses.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We can provide TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Federal Government has declared Friday 14th and Monday 17th April, 2017 as Public Holidays to mark the Good Friday and Easter celebrations. ‎

This was contained in a statement signed by the acting Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Interior, Muhammadu Maccido. ‎

According to the statement, ‎Minister of Interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau (retd) who made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, enjoined Christian faithful and Nigerians in general to extend the spiritual benefits of Easter, which are love, peace, justice, sacrifice and kindness to their daily living, and through this contribute to unity and peaceful co-existence among Nigerians’.

Gen. Dambazau further urged Nigerians to co-operate and join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, in his sustained efforts to build a strong and virile nation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teeepen: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
teeepen:
pls, I just applied for Noun pgde. The payment was successful so also the filling of the online registration form. However, I don't know where to print the admission letter. pls can someone help me on how to go about it?
pls guys help me with this, it is very urgent!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2017
teeepen:

pls guys help me with this, it is very urgent!
when I applied as soon as I clicked submit it printed automatically. ensure your printer is connected before submission.you could try resubmitting. or visit the nearest study centre
I hope this helps
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2017
any pgd public administration student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ONADIVA: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
good day all please i want to know the reason why national open university of Nigeria do not add seminar in small business management result to students result portal and if the absence of these result can withhold one from graduating. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teeepen: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
niminimi22:

when I applied as soon as I clicked submit it printed automatically. ensure your printer is connected before submission.you could try resubmitting. or visit the nearest study centre
I hope this helps
thanks alot...I filled the form using my phone. There is no how I could have connected with printer. wen I tried submitting the form again it says my form has already been submitted.
I didn't. see anywhere on the site that says "print admission letter"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Please when will the courses registration end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
please anyone who can help me wth Tma answer for Sma106 and eco122 solution should pls mail or quote me

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The peace and conflict resolution students of NOUN, wish to announce their upcoming departmental meeting for all department students. The meeting is very is very crucial because important issues will be discussed, in a move to make the students academic viable and positioned our career for greatness. Some of the high point issues include:

1. The future of the students forum will be determined, i.e what we have to prioritize among our programmes to make the students forum relevant and highly competitive.

2. Models will be adopted on who will succeed the current executives of the forum. E.g the coordinator, secretary, treasurer e.t.c...

3. Decision must be reached on the exact date that our 1st ever department get together and award party will hold.

Other issues on the forum: t.shirt;WhatsApp group abuse; dues e.t.c will also be considered

Date: Saturday, 22nd April,2017
Venue: millennium park Maitama, Abuja.
Time: 10:00am

Note: the meeting is necessary and compulsory for the student to maintain his/her membership of the forum. Thank you for coming.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Good morning everyone...
Please i want to know the Minimum credit units required for Graduation for Direct Entry students. Course: B.Sc Accounting.
Also, any info on the next Graduating list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Kendrick0000:
Good morning everyone...
Please i want to know the Minimum credit units required for Graduation for Direct Entry students. Course: B.Sc Accounting.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Kendrick0000:
Good morning everyone...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Kazrem:

90 compulsory, and and 20 electives. 110 total......that is the minimum. Believe is thesame for all DE as at Feb,2016

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello house...Thanks for your usual cooperation ...pls I'm in 400lvl comm. TECH...Am I suppose to register for project In first semester?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The peace and conflict resolution students of NOUN, wish to announce their upcoming departmental meeting for all department students. The meeting is very is very crucial because important issues will be discussed, in a move to make the students academic viable and positioned our career for greatness. Some of the high point issues include:

1. The future of the students forum will be determined, i.e what we have to prioritize among our programmes to make the students forum relevant and highly competitive.

2. Models will be adopted on who will succeed the current executives of the forum. E.g the coordinator, secretary, treasurer e.t.c...

3. Decision must be reached on the exact date that our 1st ever department get together and award party will hold.

Other issues on the forum: t.shirt;WhatsApp group abuse; dues e.t.c will also be considered

Date: Saturday, 22nd April,2017
Venue: millennium park Maitama, Abuja.
Time: 10:00am

Note: the meeting is necessary and compulsory for the student to maintain his/her membership of the forum. Thank you for coming.
so other centers can't participate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
zyead:

90 compulsory, and and 20 electives. 110 total......that is the minimum. Believe is thesame for all DE as at Feb,2016
pls do you know d units for peace and conflict?and if I have reached d minimum units but some courses weren't released, must I rewrite dem again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
zyead:

What u posted isn't for accounting Av seen a lot of people who graduated with exact 90units(D.E Students)

U can refer to the last convocation list for clarifications.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.