Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482831 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:52am On May 03, 2017
@ all, logging in is possible now. Just did now.
lowsugar it is nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:54am On May 03, 2017
Are you the busy type? Do you want to get 10/10 in your tma? Why not give it to the capable hands? WhatsApp or contact us today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thetherapist: 5:28am On May 03, 2017
Good day. Please is there any WhatsApp group for PGD information technology. Especially for Ibadan study center. If yes, kindly quote me and i will get back to you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aflame100(m): 6:04am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=teeepen post=55688129][/quote]So how much is their school fee and d registration fee? for NOUN pgde. can one still register now? please I need urgent reply. thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2017
POP Exam Timetable is OUT

This is to inform all NOUN students that the first draft examination timetable for 2017_1 POP exams is out. You can download it via www.nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2017
Corruption:
We Must Stop Pointing Finger, Shifting Blame – Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said for the country to make reasonable results in its anti-corruption fight, it should stop pointing accusing fingers and shifting blame or passing the buck.
He also said that lack of successful prosecution of high profile cases involving some politically exposed persons (PEPs) is giving serious cause for concern both for Nigerians and the international community.
He disclosed this yesterday in Abuja when he gave the inauguration lecture themed, “Leadership, Governance and the Challenges of Development in Nigeria: The Way Forward,” organised by Olusegun Obasanjo Good Governance and Development Research Centre of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
He said, “We must stop pointing accusing fingers, shifting blame or passing the buck. Indeed, the buck ends with everyone. I believe that if Nigeria arises to its responsibility, Africa has risen, and so we must lead by example.”
According to Obasanjo, fighting corruption is not a popular agenda but the apparent realisation of the negative impact of corruption has promoted the fight against corruption as a measure of good governance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2017
The former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on the podium delivering his inauguration lecture of the Olusegun Obasanjo Good Governance and Development Research Centre in Abuja.

The jam packed YarAdua auditorium is listening wih rapt attention.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 9:41am On May 03, 2017
I padi last Friday, and since then it hasn't reflected on my portal, I have scan the number and it's showing me RRR code not found
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2017
*ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!*

To All NOUN STUDENTS INFORMATION JUST REACHING ME NOW DAT YOU ARE ALL ADVICED TO UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ON YOUR STUDENT PORTAL BEFORE THE END OF MAY AND ALSO SUBMIT ALL YOUR TMAs BEFORE THE MIDDLE OF JUNE TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHES THE HEART.... THANKS PLEASE SHARE TO OTHER STUDENTS

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by haybellfire(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2017
Guys please has anyone applied for transcript before? Did u get it by hand or it was sent to where u needed it am planning to get mine BT they saying they can't gimme by hand. Any help? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoteretop: 11:11am On May 03, 2017
Nigerian Government has a lot to do in repositioning the NOUN programmes.

Students of the National Open University can get project topics and research materials from
4MyResearch.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paywriters(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2017
Feel free to contact me for NOUN project writing, NOUN exam assistance and TMA help

blackwrites@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 5:57pm On May 03, 2017
vision2050:
facing same thing here. how do one go about it?
I heard it is on now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 5:58pm On May 03, 2017
buddyosan:
Just keep re-signing in it will go through.It's server overload
Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
LionInZion:
I heard it is on now.
Yea
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
shezy:
really?i have. But before my graduation, they will Surely ask. Right? Secondly do u help with projects and topics?
yes we do help with that.

Contact 08139018012
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2017
Have you done your TMA or not? Do you know examination is fast approaching? If your answer to the first question is no then NOUN TMA Guru is here to help you. We are group of intellectuals who can readily provide answers to your courses no matter which course you are studying and we guarantee you 30/30 in all your courses. Kindly follow us on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
please is te payment good now , i like to pay again, don't know is the mastercard is safe for payment . i was debited 18000 naira last week , yet to revert back or credit my noun portal. please advice me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 11:48pm On May 03, 2017
I wont advice you to use MasterCard better pay over the counter in a bank am having a similar problem .
Hohgeejay:
please is te payment good now , i like to pay again, don't know is the mastercard is safe for payment . i was debited 18000 naira last week , yet to revert back or credit my noun portal. please advice me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2017
Kazrem:
It may. It may not. I advise you do registration as soon as possible
Check your mail please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Addme: 9:13am On May 04, 2017
Please all,someone very close to me wants to run her Pgde with NOUN.I want to know the cost and the breakdown and when the new admission will be.She lives in Ota Ogun State,which study centre is the closest she can make enquiry from.Please the info is urgent? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pinkp: 10:08am On May 04, 2017
SHOOLAH:
Th
Hello Nairalanders n fellow Nounites, I attend obalende McCarthy study centre but I want to do my IT in another state.

Can I do my IT/Siwes in another state?
If I can, how can it be done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pinkp: 10:10am On May 04, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders n fellow Nounites, I attend obalende McCarthy study centre but I want to do my IT in another state.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seek007: 10:24am On May 04, 2017
lola80:
I wont advice you to use MasterCard better pay over the counter in a bank am having a similar problem .?
its a normal problem I experienced it too. I just checked my email address and got the RRR number. then I used the RRR on schools website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seek007: 10:29am On May 04, 2017
Hohgeejay:
i think RRR comes up after the payment has being successful, but error came up when i was getting to the stage where RRR COMES UP. like i said i didn't generate any RRR just went for mastercard payment straight
its a normal problem I experienced it too. I just checked my email address and got the RRR number. then I used the RRR on schools website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2017
pinkp:

Hello Nairalanders n fellow Nounites, I attend obalende McCarthy study centre but I want to do my IT in another state.

You can...
Just submit your letter addressing it to the Centre Director, stating the name of the organisation and location.
The school will give you forms and letter which you will take to the organisation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
*BREAKING NEWS: IT STUDENTS ARE TO REPORT AT THE STUDY CENTRE(LAGOS) TOMORROW*

This is to inform students of Lagos State study Center who have submitted their Log bookfrom January till date to report at the study center (LAGOS -Victoria Island) on the 5th of May 2017(Tomorrow)  for a briefing by 9:30 am.

*NOTE:*

If you have not submitted your log book and you are through, you are advised to submit it urgently.If you are not through with your INDUSTRIAL TRAINING, there is no need to visit the study center.The message above is for students who have submitted their log book.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Addme: 4:32pm On May 04, 2017
Addme:
Please all,someone very close to me wants to run her Pgde with NOUN.I want to know the cost and the breakdown and when the new admission will be.She lives in Ota Ogun State,which study centre is the closest she can make enquiry from.Please the info is urgent? Thanks
Please,I need answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2017
please whoever is responsible for uploading TMAs should attend to those unavailable ones.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hedris20(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
please help, i need to knw the course code that i need to register for 200 level economics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
Good evening
I changed my location from Abakaliki to Lagos center and I have all the documents to back it up but my portal is still showing abakaliki
I have gone for re-registration at Lagos center
Will it affect my exams or results ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
hedris20:
please help, i need to knw the course code that i need to register for 200 level economics
Go through this nouedu.net > study with us > programs > registrable courses

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.