Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482924 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
Addme:
Please,I need answer.
Go through here: nouedu.net > study centres
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
Profandie:
Good evening
I changed my location from Abakaliki to Lagos center and I have all the documents to back it up but my portal is still showing abakaliki
I have gone for re-registration at Lagos center
Will it affect my exams or results ?
help ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
when is PAD 813 exam coming up.. date? and also my portal when I log in to check my wallet, it complains that RRR not found.. and didnt get a email of the payment... I made last week... wat can I do please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 10:49pm On May 04, 2017
I have been able to do only 3tma out of 7, other are showing not available. is this a problem from my side or a general problem? pls i wil like to know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2017
BENIN-STUDY CENTER : IT Defense Holds on Friday

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2017
BREAKING NEWS

Dr Samaila Mande, the Dean of the Postgraduate School, NOUN, has been appointed as a Member, Governing Council of the University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan.

Congratulations to the amiable and hardworking Associate Professor. It is well deserved garland and a recognition of his excellence.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogochimereinno: 11:41am On May 05, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
helo house. pls help. i jst registered 4 course nd exam nw. pls hw do i print d slip.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hedris20(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2017
i want to pick courses for 200L BSC economics, i have i picked the core ones, pls i need to knw the elective ones i need to pick.

the core ones are 7, i need to knw how many i need to add....pls this is urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2017
Please give me the site to download study material as i couldn't get at my study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*BREAKING NEWS: IT STUDENTS ARE TO REPORT AT THE STUDY CENTRE(LAGOS) TOMORROW*

This is to inform students of Lagos State study Center who have submitted their Log bookfrom January till date to report at the study center (LAGOS -Victoria Island) on the 5th of May 2017(Tomorrow)  for a briefing by 9:30 am.

*NOTE:*

If you have not submitted your log book and you are through, you are advised to submit it urgently.If you are not through with your INDUSTRIAL TRAINING, there is no need to visit the study center.The message above is for students who have submitted their log book.

I just saw this now, I submitted my log book in January, Please let me know the information that was passed across today, thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 2:40am On May 06, 2017
NokiaN8:
when is PAD 813 exam coming up.. date? and also my portal when I log in to check my wallet, it complains that RRR not found.. and didnt get a email of the payment... I made last week... wat can I do please
response house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by searay(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!*

To All NOUN STUDENTS INFORMATION JUST REACHING ME NOW DAT YOU ARE ALL ADVICED TO UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ON YOUR STUDENT PORTAL BEFORE THE END OF MAY AND ALSO SUBMIT ALL YOUR TMAs BEFORE THE MIDDLE OF JUNE TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHES THE HEART.... THANKS PLEASE SHARE TO OTHER STUDENTS
Where can one get the TMAs most of them are not reflecting on my portals. That's NOT AVAILABLE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by searay(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2017
flakkymegg:
I have been able to do only 3tma out of 7, other are showing not available. is this a problem from my side or a general problem? pls i wil like to know.
Same here. PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2017
THINGS TO NOTE!!!!

It is an exam meant for 300 and 400 lev students only and also for undergraduate Law courses and all post-graduate exams. You don't expect any 100 and 200 level courses to appear there.

Also, you must understand that 100 and 200 level exams commence 2 or 3 days after the conclusion of POP. Hence, since POP is starting by June 21 and ending by July 18th, then e-exam for 100 and 200 level students will expectedly commence by July 21st or latest July 24th but cannot be earlier than July 18th. So prepare and warm up for your exams.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2017
.still need this please.
Please give me the site to download study material as i couldn't get at my study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2017
bisiofgod:
.still need this please.
nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SenatorAiyzik: 10:12am On May 06, 2017
Please I need help with ESM 100L first semester course list. Abeg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2017
3 Important Things To Do Before The End of May To Have Relax Mind For Exam.
1. Pay and register your courses.
2. Finish your Tma
3. Upload your passport.
-kazrem.

Contact us today for your Tma and be guaranteed of 10/10.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anatech(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2017
Can I transfer from Another University (Ajayi Crowther) to Noun? What is the procedure?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WiseYoungMan: 5:15pm On May 06, 2017
Please how much is course registration and exam registration for MSc, Let me know how much to fund my wallet. Stupid NOUN keeps holding me back with just one course.

On second thought, can i graduate without passing a single 3 unit course? CIT 802 in particular?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 5:37pm On May 06, 2017
Please I past question on this courses for pgd journalism

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 5:47am On May 07, 2017
searay:
Same here. PGDE

good to know. but they have released GST 707.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by searay(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2017
flakkymegg:

good to know. but they have released GST 707.
Good study guide?

Modified:
Thankyou. I have seen it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by searay(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2017
Kazrem:
3 Important Things To Do Before The End of May To Have Relax Mind For Exam.

1. Pay and register your courses.

2. Finish your Tma

3. Upload your passport.

-kazrem.

Contact us today for your Tma and be guaranteed of 10/10.
You have not responded to my mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
searay:
You have not responded to my mail
Replied.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2017

Hello, house, I came across this nouelearn portal and it's requesting for login credentials which it seems I do not have. I tried my normal portal login details but it won't let me in and there is no option for creating a new account on the site. Has anyone been able to register or access the resources available on any of these sites? https://www.nouelearn.net/login/index.php http://nouonlinecourse.net/login/index.php

Also, what is the minimum credit load required for graduation in PGD Info Tech? I have registered 32.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
Have you done your TMA or not? Do you know examination is fast approaching? If your answer to the first question is no then NOUN TMA Guru is here to help you. We are group of intellectuals who can readily provide answers to your courses no matter which course you are studying and we guarantee you 30/30 in all your courses. Kindly follow us on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ike4God: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
Good evening house, please help me out with the current noun website, I want to apply for PGD program. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
Ike4God:
Good evening house, please help me out with the current noun website, I want to apply for PGD program. thanks

www.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ike4God: 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
Vicben:

www.nouonline.net

Thanks for the swift response, but I want to ask if you've opened that website recently? because this is what I have been seeing.

What happened?
The owner of this website
(www.nouonline.net) has banned the
autonomous system number (ASN) your IP
address is in (39832) from accessing this
website.
Error 1005
Ray ID: 35b70105d5af7259 • 2017-05-07 20:42:07 UTC
Access denied
Cloudflare Ray ID: 35b70105d5af7259
Your IP: 141.0.13.218
Performance & security by Cloudflar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
Ike4God:

Thanks for the swift response, but I want to ask if you've opened that website recently? because this is what I have been seeing.

What happened?
The owner of this website
(www.nouonline.net) has banned the
autonomous system number (ASN) your IP
address is in (39832) from accessing this
website.
Error 1005
Ray ID: 35b70105d5af7259 • 2017-05-07 20:42:07 UTC
Access denied
Cloudflare Ray ID: 35b70105d5af7259
Your IP: 141.0.13.218
Performance & security by Cloudflar
is it mobile phone you are using? the error is not displaying here on laptop. Also, make sure you are using Chrome Browser

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.