Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478224 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Take note of the following key dates:
POP EXAM BEGINS: 4TH JULY, 2017
POP EXAM ENDS; 27TH JULY, 2017
TMA SUBMISSION CLOSES: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM BEGINS: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM ENDS: 27TH AUGUST, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Please anyone from Mushin Centre, Lagos should help me with the contact of any staff there its urgent pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please anyone from Mushin Centre, Lagos should help me with the contact of any staff there its urgent pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
SimplySEA:

MSC Info Tech. Let's talk and probably meet up. Which study centre are you0? 08135595250

Please for those of us offering cit841 and cit 311 let us bomb e mail messages to complain to dean faculty of sciences and dean post graduate studies over the Tma questions that is not in our course material. If not the coordinators of this course will state exam question from the source they used to state this Tma questions there by leading to mass failure. Here is the email Id of dean of sciences. Molaniyi@noun.edu.ng phone number 08035362645 and dean of postgraduate studies. deanspgs@noun.edu.ng or smande@noun.edu.ng or mandesamaila@yahoo.com phone 08033285472. Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
TMA no fit close 31st,that rubbish site

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
SimplySEA:

MSC Info Tech. Let's talk and probably meet up. Which study centre are you0? 08135595250
SimplySEA:

Please for those of us offering cit841 advanced information storage and retrival and cit 311 computer networks let us bomb e mail messages to complain to dean faculty of sciences and dean post graduate studies over the Tma questions that is not in our course material. If not the coordinators of this course will state exam question from the source they used to state this Tma questions there by leading to mass failure. Here is the email Id of dean of sciences.
Molaniyi@noun.edu.ng phone number 08035362645 and dean of postgraduate studies. deanspgs@noun.edu.ng or smande@noun.edu.ng or mandesamaila@yahoo.com phone 08033285472. Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunnext2u: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Please house which department and Faculty B.Sc Biology belongs to?, because i want to submit TMA but denying me. Thanks for quick response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LloydIy(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2017
seunnext2u:
Please house which department and Faculty B.Sc Biology belongs to?, because i want to submit TMA but denying me. Thanks for quick response.

Sciences
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gazelle22: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
*IN CASE YOU DID NOT HEAR*

''NOTE: Final exam timetable out. Upload ur passport in ur NOUN portal, print ur I.D. Bring details of ur e-wallet balance in old portal to Accountant to help U.''

That was a text message from the Acting Director, Owerri Study Center, this morning.

At Gazelle Business Center, we assist you do all these in a twinkle of an eye.

Visit us today and see the difference.

Gazelle (NOUN STUDENTS) Business Center,

Palace Extension Plaza,

By Orange Groove,

IMSU Junction, Owerri.

09031704055, 07063995085

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
My previous exam results not showing
Hope I am not the only one experiencing this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pls help me.Dis useless suchol want to kill me.I have completed when registration but later i discovered the 'you have not registered for any courses syndrome,which i quickly went to my study centre to rectify it.But among my drop courses was project research which due to the increment from 3k to 15k,i didnt hav any other choice than to go hussle the remainin balance.Now that d registration has closed,what can i do.Pls help me out.Anthonyo1,kazrem,tmaguru and co pls this adamu admin is settin noun backward.We noun student deserve to be treated as human being not like agbero wey no know anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
drealj:
Pls help me.Dis useless suchol want to kill me.I have completed when registration but later i discovered the 'you have not registered for any courses syndrome,which i quickly went to my study centre to rectify it.But among my drop courses was project research which due to the increment from 3k to 15k,i didnt hav any other choice than to go hussle the remainin balance.Now that d registration has closed,what can i do.Pls help me out.Anthonyo1,kazrem,tmaguru and co pls this adamu admin is settin noun backward.We noun student deserve to be treated as human being not like agbero wey no know anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
drealj:
Pls help me.Dis useless suchol want to kill me.I have completed my registration before the 'you have not registered for any courses syndrome',which i quickly went to my study centre to rectify it.But among my drop courses was project research which due to the increment from 3k to 15k i couldnt re registered it,i didnt hav any other choice than to go hussle the remainin balance.Now that d registration has closed,what can i do.Pls help me out.Anthonyo1,kazrem,tmaguru and co pls this adamu admin is settin noun backward.We noun student deserve to be treated as human being not like agbero wey no know anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
drealj:
My brother I don't know but I have a question cos am also experiencing the "you have not registered for any course" issue
Has yours been resolved? Mine hasn't .
I was told it would be resolved since Monday and till now no show.
What do I do?
Will it affect my exams ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
drealj:
Just go to IT department in ur study and they will reset ur portal. But u need register ur courses again anyway though the tma u have done will not be affected.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Foolsparadise:

Just go to IT department in ur study and they will reset ur portal. But u need register ur courses again anyway though the tma u have done will not be affected.
is it that he needs to register his courses again because of the issue that his portal says he has not registered his course?
will he pay another money for registration again?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Profandie:

is it that he needs to register his courses again because of the issue that his portal says he has not registered his course?
will he pay another money for registration again?

No. He won't pay for registration. I did mine last week.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
LionInZion:

Okay. I am also having the same issue but am at my study centre now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
LionInZion:

pls how long did it take for yours to be rectified? hours or days ? cos mine never rectify o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Anyone done SMS 207.... Business Communication?
Mine still showing not available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Please do the needful now before it is extremely late. Take note of the following key dates:*

POP EXAM ENDS: 27TH JULY, 2017

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*LATEST Schedule for taking TMAs*

*_DAYS_* _FACULTY_

*Monday* Management Sciences, Access and General Studies, Center for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training
*Tuesday* Sciences, Health Sciences
*Wednesday* Agricultural Sciences, Social sciences
*Thursday* Arts, Law, Education
*Friday* Management Sciences, Health Sciences
*Saturday* Sciences, Law, Agricultural Sciences
*Sunday* Social Sciences, Arts

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*================================================*

_*FULL TMA ANSWERS(TMA 1-4, SCORE: 40/40) TO THE COURSES BELOW NOW ANY OTHER COURSE CALL OR WHATSAPP ME: 09051481358*_

_COURSES:_

✔ THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE (GST 107)
✔ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (ACC 313)
✔COST ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 305)
✔ INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 311)
✔COMMERCIAL LAW (ACC 307)
✔ ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT (SMS 305)
✔ ENTREPRENEUR STUDIES 2 (GST 301)
✔ HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (GST 105)
✔ ACC 419 ✔ CIT 311
✔ ACC 415 ✔ CIT 309
✔ CHM 101 ✔ CIT 353
✔ PHY 301 ✔ CIT 333
✔ BUS 401 ✔ CIT 303
✔ BUS 427 ✔ CIT 341
✔ CHM 413 ✔ LIN 112
✔ CHM 307 ✔ GST 101
✔ CHM 409 ✔ GST 102
✔ CHM 303 ✔ ACC 318
✔ CHM 407 ✔ FRE 102
✔ CHM 301 ✔ ACC 316
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Profandie:

pls how long did it take for yours to be rectified?
hours or days ?
cos mine never rectify o
Mine was done within 5 minutes. The resetting and regegistration of my courses.
Sorry for the late reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
LionInZion:

Sorry for the late reply
Thanks no problem
I was told to be checking my portal and that they have sent d request to abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2017
LionInZion:

Sorry for the late reply
Good Morning
I was told that I should be checking my portal that they have sent the request already
My question is will it affect my results from showing or what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2017
someone should help me with past questions to DAM461 CIT425,474,484 please please please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Profandie:

Good Morning
I was told that I should be checking my portal that they have sent the request already
My question is will it affect my results from showing or what?
I think that has to do with TMA schedule days, because I tried to check my TMA results too after the resetting and I was denied brcause it wasn't my faculty day.

Not so sure though if there's other factor to that, you know this noun thing is becoming too difficult to understand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
LionInZion:

I think that has to do with TMA schedule days, because I tried to check my TMA results too after the resetting and I was denied brcause it wasn't my faculty day.

Not so sure though if there's other factor to that, you know this noun thing is becoming too difficult to understand
It's well
But for me I have already submitted all my TMAs and all I want to know is that my results should show after exams o lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2017
AdaobiJerry:
MBA students who wants french TMA should contact me because I scores 10 in mine. Am an MBA student too. Email me at adaobi_ij@yahoo.com

Hello Ada
I sent an email expecting your response many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Please do the needful now before it is extremely late. Take note of the following key dates:*

POP EXAM ENDS: 27TH JULY, 2017

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*LATEST Schedule for taking TMAs*

*_DAYS_* _FACULTY_

*Monday* Management Sciences, Access and General Studies, Center for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training
*Tuesday* Sciences, Health Sciences
*Wednesday* Agricultural Sciences, Social sciences
*Thursday* Arts, Law, Education
*Friday* Management Sciences, Health Sciences
*Saturday* Sciences, Law, Agricultural Sciences
*Sunday* Social Sciences, Arts

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*================================================*

_*FULL TMA ANSWERS(TMA 1-4, SCORE: 40/40) TO THE COURSES BELOW NOW ANY OTHER COURSE CALL OR WHATSAPP ME: 09051481358*_

_COURSES:_

✔ THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE (GST 107)
✔ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (ACC 313)
✔COST ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 305)
✔ INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 311)
✔COMMERCIAL LAW (ACC 307)
✔ ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT (SMS 305)
✔ ENTREPRENEUR STUDIES 2 (GST 301)
✔ HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (GST 105)
✔ ACC 419 ✔ CIT 311
✔ ACC 415 ✔ CIT 309
✔ CHM 101 ✔ CIT 353
✔ PHY 301 ✔ CIT 333
✔ BUS 401 ✔ CIT 303
✔ BUS 427 ✔ CIT 341
✔ CHM 413 ✔ LIN 112
✔ CHM 307 ✔ GST 101
✔ CHM 409 ✔ GST 102
✔ CHM 303 ✔ ACC 318
✔ CHM 407 ✔ FRE 102
✔ CHM 301 ✔ ACC 316
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whizJohn: 2:31am On Jun 25, 2017
PGD Information Technology students, meet-up / hookup for past questions and exam prep
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Can someone who is being led by a good spirit post screenshots of the pop exam timetable as some of us cannot access the exam timetable with our devices? . Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.