Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483031 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
If exam is coming soon,when will freshers write theirs? Cos what I'm seeing is june,how can student who got admission this month starts to write exam in june,that is not linear at all or am I wrong?...can someone choose the date he or she chooses to write his or her exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
@baba dey, admission started before march. You better start studying.
It is not mandatory to register all courses in a semester, register the ones you can cope with. Some students register as low as 5 courses in a semester.
You can't choose when to write your own exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mancheeutd(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls can someone put me tru this selective. And elective course tin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwajude1: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Please palz am a 200lvel returning student of NOUN and am suppose to pay 15k5 as my compulsory fee but in my portal am see 2k5........any help here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
nwa_jude: Please palz am a 200lvel returning student of NOUN and am suppose to pay 15k5 as my compulsory fee but in my portal am see 2k5........any help here?
2,500 is for the second semester. while 15,500 is for a new session which is paid in the 1st semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
jmoore: @baba dey, admission started before march. You better start studying.
It is not mandatory to register all courses in a semester, register the ones you can cope with. Some students register as low as 5 courses in a semester.
You can't choose when to write your own exams.

Thanks...If I decide not to register any course this 1st semester can I register all the courses in 2nd sememter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Guys, sorry how much is 2unit credit course and a 3 unit credit course. Ur response will be duly appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oxytocin712: 1:06am On Apr 12, 2013
Adams387: @Oxytocin, PGD INFO TECH is 1year but I dnt kno of others. Course registration fee ar not d same bks d higher d course credit unit d higher d fee. Pls u can visit www.noun.edu.ng 4more details
Thanks for the help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2013
nwa_jude: Please palz am a 200lvel returning student of NOUN and am suppose to pay 15k5 as my compulsory fee but in my portal am see 2k5........any help here?

I believe there is a mix-up.They don't know who is who now. They may debit u the N15K5 later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Princeadedayo07: Guys, sorry how much is 2unit credit course and a 3 unit credit course. Ur response will be duly appreciated

If u go to ur portal u will c them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
pls wen do students attend lecturs or studies,e.g laspotech part time wekend is Fri. nd Sat. Or i just stay @home and read and com only wen i hav exams,pls try to undastnd wat i meant.tank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: pls wen do students attend lecturs or studies,e.g laspotech part time wekend is Fri. nd Sat. Or i just stay @home and read and com only wen i hav exams,pls try to undastnd wat i meant.tank u
You stay wherever that suits you and study.No lectures except a special kind organised by whoever but not NOUN. Your exam venue will be organized by NOUN and also visit your study center to clarify issues officially.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello guys, can anybody provide me the link to download MTH212 (linear Algebra II). I checked the materials online but couldn't find it there.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
baba dey:

Thanks...If I decide not to register any course this 1st semester can I register all the courses in 2nd sememter?

I need answer to this question pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
baba dey:

yes u can if u want to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: pls wen do students attend lecturs or studies,e.g laspotech part time wekend is Fri. nd Sat. Or i just stay @home and read and com only wen i hav exams,pls try to undastnd wat i meant.tank u
22nd april 2013,i ask u to add me on 2go,u did nt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
baba dey:

Yes you can
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dolakinz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
pls,is there any law student here,esp part 1,2,3. Pls signify by replyin me. I av some questions 2 ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
SONKOko: Hello guys, can anybody provide me the link to download MTH212 (linear Algebra II). I checked the materials online but couldn't find it there.

Thanks

Ferdimako,

I know you must have done this course. Please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
SONKOko: Hello guys, can anybody provide me the link to download MTH212 (linear Algebra II). I checked the materials online but couldn't find it there.

Thanks

No. I did MTH121-linear Algebra I instead because MTH212 was an elective and I let it go although some of my mates did it. Which major are u in? Comp/math or comp sc? If you must do it, that means you're in Math or Comp/math etc.Your study center could have the physical book.Check with them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
ferdimako:

No. I did MTH121-linear Algebra I instead because MTH212 was an elective and I let it go although some of my mates did it. Which major are u in? Comp/math or comp sc? If you must do it, that means you're in Math or Comp/math etc.Your study center could have the physical book.Check with them.
Thanks

Could you please help me ask your friends that did it how they went about the material?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2013
Dolakinz: pls,is there any law student here,esp part 1,2,3. Pls signify by replyin me. I av some questions 2 ask
... Yeah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kunlelias(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls, i need information on how much would it cost me for both school fees and material at 100 level. I want to do Entrepreneural And Business management at Noun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kunlelias(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Please, is there any Entrepreneural and Bis. Mgt student in the house. How much would it cost me for both school fees and material in 100 level. Pls, i need break down. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2013
SONKOko:
Thanks

Could you please help me ask your friends that did it how they went about the material?

They had the book.Is it not in ur study center? Which major are u in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2013
Kunlelias: Pls, i need information on how much would it cost me for both school fees and material at 100 level. I want to do Entrepreneural And Business management at Noun.

Go to ur study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vevyarn: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2013
Any enviromental science nd resource management YR 1 1st sem student dat needs course materials here? Call me on 07080270046
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2013
Vevyarn: Any enviromental science nd resource management YR 1 1st sem student dat needs course materials here? Call me on 07080270046
Aye!I need
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Damselnoni:
22nd april 2013,i ask u to add me on 2go,u did nt
i thought i did, pls resend it again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2013
c33b33: You stay wherever that suits you and study.No lectures except a special kind organised by whoever but not NOUN. Your exam venue will be organized by NOUN and also visit your study center to clarify issues officially.
bros pls add me up on 2go kelvin4033
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: bros pls add me up on 2go kelvin4033
I dnt ve an account there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2013
c33b33: I dnt ve an account there
facebook or email

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.