Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492340 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
kekakuz:
I see Τ̲̅ђέ truth is bitter

It is not about truth being bitter, you should not wait for NOUN to teach you everything. There are many online tutorials to enrich yourself with. The world is a global village

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
needful: Noun PGD in Financial Mgt. Let's meet pls. 07039349890
pls i want to go for d same course,like hw many mnths does d programme last,i also want to knw d cost of skul fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2013
Keziehenry:
pls i want to go for d same course,like hw many mnths does d programme last,i also want to knw d cost of skul fee.
two semester 6/7 months each but maybe we are to use 4/5 month now. no school fee but you ahave to compulsory fee of 22500 and the number of course determine other fees. visit www.noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2013
Takoro13:
two semester 6/7 months each but maybe we are to use 4/5 month now. no school fee but you ahave to compulsory fee of 22500 and the number of course determine other fees. visit www.noun.edu.ng
tnx very much.like hw many courses did u register in fin mgt and d cost per course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Keziehenry:
tnx very much.like hw many courses did u register in fin mgt and d cost per course.
chech registrable. am into M ed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Takoro13:
chech registrable. am into M ed.
okay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hey guys,
How r u doing n hope work and studies r going on smoothly interwoven. NOUN ibadan study centre r back to business both administratively and academically. Two department held meetings respectively on saturday and plans is already in motion to how tutorials will starts intensively. The students are also resuming back to sch for various activities. By monday am sure an aggressive tutorial will start.
For more info on ibadan study centre contact macmos 08181583039 (call, whatsapp, 2go) my BB pin is available on private request due to changing of BB this days so I don't want to put it here we it can't be edited after a change.
Thanks. One love.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiquadri(f): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Hello,plz where is d study centre in abeokuta?i wuld lyk to change 4rm lagos to abk!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emekaojei: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2013
go to the skul site, and pick a care number from abk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Guys pls have they started sharing materials in ur center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by needful: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
@keziehenry. The total I paid as registration was 32500. We are to do 7courses in first semester and 4 in second semester. Registration is 2500 per two unit course and 3000 per 3unit course. U can reach me on my line for more details. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ossaifamous(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
pls I am buying the form tomorow or next
I need somebody to drop a number I can call for inquiries
am in lagos and am either going into accounting or political science

pls I will be grateful for any assistance given

and hope its nt too late for picking the form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
kekakuz:
I see Τ̲̅ђέ truth is bitter

If u don't want to upgrade practically.......that is your fault. Conventional Universities don't do shiit either. My younger bro rejected an offer to do PhD in Rhode Island Univ because he knows practically he can't cope...so he wants to do Masters first.He made 4.14 from a conventional univ and still feels like shiit.

I am into computers and neither will get me on practically.....you teach yourself or you head abroad.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
macmos: Hey guys,
How r u doing n hope work and studies r going on smoothly interwoven. NOUN ibadan study centre r back to business both administratively and academically. Two department held meetings respectively on saturday and plans is already in motion to how tutorials will starts intensively. The students are also resuming back to sch for various activities. By monday am sure an aggressive tutorial will start.
For more info on ibadan study centre contact macmos 08181583039 (call, whatsapp, 2go) my BB pin is available on private request due to changing of BB this days so I don't want to put it here we it can't be edited after a change.
Thanks. One love.

O boy........see
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ossai famous: pls I am buying the form tomorow or next

Don't call anybody....if u encounter any problems while filling out the form, just come here with them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ossai famous: pls I am buying the form tomorow or next

some times you have network problem or registration problem just take it to the nearest study centre and complain. they can even help you do your registration. for better info visit www.noun.edu.ng and or www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WHees(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
macmos:
Thanks. One love.

The bolded reminds me of Mr shem, lagos nscdc commandant.. You are now the commandant here Macmos, our oga at the top .. Lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
macmos: Hey guys,
For more info on ibadan study centre contact macmos 08181583039 (call, whatsapp, 2go) my BB pin is available on private request due to changing of BB this days so [b][/b]I don't want to put it here we it can't be edited after a change.
Thanks. One love.
u dont want to say ur bb now,dat ur oga @dah top we now say habah macmos dat is no the pin now,any way the pin is 2ec46.....dat all,ehnnnnn dat all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hey guyz! I av been tnkin I can register both 200L/300L courses dis semester, since NOUN is flexible.... Is it possible? Pls any idea guyz?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WHees(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Welldone guys, God will surely reward you.. I love this thread grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
maximunimpact: Hey guyz! I av been tnkin I can register both 200L/300L courses dis semester, since NOUN is flexible.... Is it possible? Pls any idea guyz?
yes you can register all but dont try to register all for exams bcs it may be too much to read and noun's exams are not for fun trade. be steady and active.
plis remember 200l and 300l exams are pop.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vevyarn: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls guys, is it possible 2 register 4 1st sem courses nd also pik from second semester nd register 4 d same semester. God bless u all on dis thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Vevyarn: Pls guys, is it possible 2 register 4 1st sem courses nd also pik from second semester nd register 4 d same semester. God bless u all on dis thread.
Yea it very much possible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Damselnoni:
u dont want to say ur bb now,dat ur oga @dah top we now say habah macmos dat is no the pin now,any way the pin is 2ec46.....dat all,ehnnnnn dat all
Lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=ferdimako]

O boy........see[/quote
Sup what are we seeing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
kekakuz: Guys pls have they started sharing materials in ur center?
For my department out of 10 courses only one material is available in the sch the others we r to get it ourselves
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

The bolded reminds me of Mr shem, lagos nscdc commandant.. You are now the commandant here Macmos, our oga at the top .. Lol
Lol yea it just that am using the third blackberry in the last one year so ma pin do change
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babadey(m): 2:02am On Apr 09, 2013
ĦξŁŁØ.. I have a neighbour who registered for bsc in comm tech and has been given admission since last 2weeks but haven't gone to his study centre to complete his reg cos of not-enough-money. His questions are (1) hope his admission wouldn't be revoked?..(2) when is it late to pay?.(3) he is actually planning to pay by june,is dat late?..and (4) will he be given his student I'd card?

Any other info will be appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2013
baba dey: ĦξŁŁØ.. I have a neighbour who registered for bsc in comm tech and has been given admission since last 2weeks but haven't gone to his study centre to complete his reg cos of not-enough-money. His questions are (1) hope his admission wouldn't be revoked?..(2) when is it late to pay?.(3) he is actually planning to pay by june,is dat late?..and (4) will he be given his student I'd card?

Any other info will be appreciated.
once you have your admission no problem you can go any time and pay skul fees but watch out for skul caleda. your id card is already on your portal you can print it even b4 you pay skul fees.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje2903(f): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2013
Ikeja, Lagos centre; pls when is d closing date 4 d clearance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Anybody from ikeja study centre, have they started giving out course materials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
ayonimoje2903: Ikeja, Lagos centre; pls when is d closing date 4 d clearance
not yet time. They have not decided...... But make haste while the sun shine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.