Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489188 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Ayog25:
surprised too..i am not a new student I am a returning student.i just need someone to help me with the process of payment through the new portal because i am finding it hard

Registration is currently closed o, I also have the intention of registering a course too,let's just hope for next month... Be patience bro but I think it's easy to process.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I just gained admission into noun. My problem is that one of the requirements is pin from bank. Please, how do I go about getting it? Please I need answers.
Thank you in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
The remita invoice that was sent to your mail is same as the pin
Check ur mail u will find it there or if u have not make payment take the RRR no to any bank and pay

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
TMA AND PAST QUESTIONS 100-800L, TMA SCORE 40/40

MACHARTHONY SOLUTION(S)

��������������������

☑ SCORES: 40/40
☑ ALL COURSES
☑ ALL DEPARTMENTS
☑ ALL LEVELS
☑ 100% GUARANTEE
☑ 100% SECURITY

INBOX: +2348140289600

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

DETAILS:

Whenever you are ready, Just send your details via WhatsApp in the format below:

COURSE OF STUDY:
LEVEL:
SEMESTER:
YOUR EMAIL(PREFERABLY GMAIL) :
LIST OF COURSES CODES YOU WANT.

You will get it all in 10 minutes.

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good Evening, I did my my course and exam reg some hours before the mid night of that last day. From then till now I haven't seen any TMA in my portal. Pls people is this normal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
SimplySEA:
Good Evening, I did my my course and exam reg some hours before the mid night of that last day. From then till now I haven't seen any TMA in my portal. Pls people is this normal?

HOW TO ACCESS YOUR TMA/REGISTERED COURSES

Step 1. Log in to www.nouonline.net

Step 2. Click *your courses* and then select *your courses*

Step 3. Under *semester* select *second semester 2017* irrespective of your current level or semester, because according to NOUN academic calendar, we are in second semester 2017.

Step 4. Still select *second semester 2017* then click *proceed...* wait for a moment to display.

Step 5. Click *view exams* to access *TMA* or click *view courses* to access your *registered courses*

Step 6. Slide to access your *TMA*, any course that its TMA is available will display for you to continue...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
engrj:
The remita invoice that was sent to your mail is same as the pin
Check ur mail u will find it there or if u have not make payment take the RRR no to any bank and pay

Thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
NEWS UPDATE

Students who partially registered for first or second semester 2017/18 session are advised to exercise patience before proceeding to fund their wallets or register (more) courses as the link is presently inactive.

Note, exam and course registration is halted or closed at the moment.

Again, be careful of whom you send money to fund your e-wallet in essence of *Late Registration*.
Please think twice!

Furthermore, it was gathered today that there's possibility of reopening *Course and Exam Registration Portal* of which is not yet certain. Should need be, you can proceed to register the remaining courses.

Good Evening!

+2349051481358
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damieex: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=VIPICO post=2398030]Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nounitesportal:
NOUN Release 1st Draft Of POP Exam Timetable Jan/Feb 2018

DOWNLOAD
cant download it. Pls what do I do? I need it urgently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
shezy:
cant download it. Pls what do I do? I need it urgently.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Download the attached .pdf file to view the list of courses changed. Old courses, new courses, credit units and course titles are included.
Should you need any assistance or queries, whatsapp/call: 08034671100.

Take advantage of our offers in the festive period to get ALMOST FREE TMA in all departments from us. Hurry up now while the offer lasts. Whatsapp or call 08034671100. Please, mention NAIRALAND when you do. Your 30/30 is not negotiable.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2017
JUST -IN

NOTICE!!!!

YOU CAN NOW VIEW NEW COURSE CODE WHICH WERE CHANGED ON YOUR PORTAL NOW....

https://www.nouonline.net/lkup_dtbl_cexm.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
ayungmony15:

HOW TO ACCESS YOUR TMA/REGISTERED COURSES

Step 1. Log in to www.nouonline.net

Step 2. Click *your courses* and then select *your courses*

Step 3. Under *semester* select *second semester 2017* irrespective of your current level or semester, because according to NOUN academic calendar, we are in second semester 2017.

Step 4. Still select *second semester 2017* then click *proceed...* wait for a moment to display.

Step 5. Click *view exams* to access *TMA* or click *view courses* to access your *registered courses*

Step 6. Slide to access your *TMA*, any course that its TMA is available will display for you to continue...

Thanx a lot sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
GOOD EVENING ALL

I don't think it early to start giving exam hint

To 100-200 level students you are doing e-exam that is a computer base exam

It comes in objectives and fill in the gap it used to be more of TMA until last semester which a lot of things changed

So this is my advice read as much as you can from your materials, get your tma well done, get the questions and the answers and revise with it, if you didn't get good grade in your tma try and look up for the correct answers

This is the time you can build your GP I had 4. Above during this period which I maintained till I finished

If possible get one or two friends for group reading it helps a lot

And mind the spellings and the answers to your Tma don't do I too know, spell the way it been spelt in your Tma and choose the answers that gave you your 10/10 not the one you so sure of this is a computer programmed exam so it what they program to the system that it will mark

Stay tuned for more as I stop here for today

Macharthony Solutions
+2348185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
In preparation for the forth coming exam

Please if you have anything to still settle in your study centre do it first week in January

By second week they will start preparing for convocation and exam which may make them stop attending to students

What you need to do

Upload your passport if you haven't done that

Print out your exam slip and take it to the centre for it to stamped for exam cos it will be your means of identification, you will use for exam entrance

It mostly printed out in colour of three copies, this might be different from study centres though

In some centres you might be asked to attach passport which will be stamped

Please do all these first week in January before they get busy.

Have a lovely night rest
Macharthony Cares
+2348140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
HI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
COMPLETE NOUN 2017 GRADUATION LIST IS OUT!!!!

FACULTY OF SCIENCE(new list)

FACULTY OF AGRIC SCIENCE

FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE(new list)

FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE(new list)

CHECK YOUR NAME HERE

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Nounitesportal:

FACULTY OF AGRIC SCIENCE

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

CHECK YOUR NAME HERE

Goodmorning, Please what about Faculty of Arts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by inspirational93: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2017
click to download free PDF file on any topic and related courses on any topic http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Nounitesportal:

FACULTY OF AGRIC SCIENCE

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

CHECK YOUR NAME HERE

I finished my project early November 2017,I checked my name was not in the list and I don't have any outstanding course.can someone tell me the reason why my name was not in the list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damieex: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by inspirational93: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
click to download free PDF file on any topic and related courses on any topic http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamsammie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please who knows the process for getting a NOUN statement of result and NYSC exemption letter from Abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please anyone here who has done clearance against convocation next year? Was told in my SC that clearance hasn't started, want to know if it's same with other SC. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
missyojo:
Please anyone here who has done clearance against convocation next year? Was told in my SC that clearance hasn't started, want to know if it's same with other SC. Thanks!
it hasn't started anywhere...chill till next year (probably first week of January)
See u in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Goodmorning. Am a pgde student of noun..please has anyone who did teaching practise last semester seen his or her result? Cos am still expecting mine ...thks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gloriaunobi(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Some of us the new NOUN students can now print their ID card
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Estherhad: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2017
can i apply for nursing with only my NECO result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Please is Ikeja study centre still available and functioning?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
PietraK:
Please is Ikeja study centre still available and functioning?

ITS NOW LAGOS STUDY CENTRE, VICTORIA ISLAND
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please is admission still open for new students ?

I checked the website clicked on "apply now " and it opened without restrictions , I think if it's closed that very link will not open or perhaps it's always like that all the year round.
I wish to put in for the admission next week when the bank is open so as to purchase the admission form, I need someone to tell me it's not too late next week which is the new Year

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kylebrown17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.