Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3502645 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!
List of approved graduates for the 2018 Convocation. Kindly check to confirm your eligibility.

Thanks,

MISHA_CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikeshine(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Samisha500:
BREAKING NEWS!
List of approved graduates for the 2018 Convocation. Kindly check to confirm your eligibility.

Thanks,

MISHA_CARES

Eligibility..... OK o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE

RETRACTMENT AND CORRECTION OF EARLIER CIRCULAR DATED 05.01.18;11.20

We wish to inform the public that:

1. Convocation comes up on the 20th January, 2018.

2. All eligible graduands are requested to go to their Study centres with their course registration slip(s) that has proof of IT and PROJECT, correctly fllled Clerance form, and Remita Payment Slip for graduation gown

3. An additional payment of between 5,000 - 7,500 *might* be requested to be paid into the NOUN Alumni Account as Alumni dues.

*Please, note that* if you are not requested to go make the payments upon getting to your study centre *DO NOT* and *be sure* it is to the Zenith Bank account of the NOUN Alumni Association should you be asked to.

4. Except for the above, *no other monies is required to complete your clearance*

5. Keep Receipts of all payments made prior, during and after now for any eventuality.

We are sorry for the inconveniences the errors caused by the earlier circulation has caused.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Samisha500:
BREAKING NEWS!

Thanks,

MISHA_CARES
check where?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
ALARMING : More Results have just been released, some old results withdrawn, TCC, TCE, CGPAs reduced... Check your result to confirm shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamideibrahim: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anthonyo15:
FACILITATION TIME TABLE FOR McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE
wat time those lecture start on Saturdays
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamideibrahim: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pls McCarthy study center student, wat time is lecture starting on Saturdays
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwinsli: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello everyone! I would like to know how to go about PGD 2018a admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aromaticmassage: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Happy new year to you all,pls I need the address of national open university study centre in Ikeja.i applied for my younger brother and I only saw Lagos study centre on the online form.when I printed the admission letter it instructed that he should go to any study centre closest to him .so please any one with the real address of Ikeja study centre should help me. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femillionz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP)

Click on below link to check out how to apply for USA scholarship/funds program

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/11140/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Samisha500:
INSIGHT

Course and Examination Registration Portal might be re-opened next week -
please keep me informed, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 4:42am On Jan 06, 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you are a 400L student (especially from Benin - City study center ) with at least 120 unit work load done and

1. You have seen your IT and project results, check the graduation list

2. You have seen your IT and project results even though you have one (this) semester left, check the graduation list

3. You have submitted your project but have not seen the result, check the graduation list

4. You have registered, paid your school fees for this semester but have gotten up to 120 credit units (IT and project inclusive), check the graduation list.

Something weird is happening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2018
ayungmony15:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you are a 400L student (especially from Benin - City study center ) with at least 120 unit work load done and

2. You have seen your IT and project results even though you have one (this) semester left, check the graduation list

3. You have submitted your project but have not seen the result, check the graduation list

4. You have registered, paid your school fees for this semester but have gotten up to 120 credit units (IT and project inclusive), check the graduation list.

why weird
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2018
aromaticmassage:
Happy new year to you all,pls I need the address of national open university study centre in Ikeja.i applied for my younger brother and I only saw Lagos study centre on the online form.when I printed the admission letter it instructed that he should go to any study centre closest to him .so please any one with the real address of Ikeja study centre should help me. thanks
NOUN DON'T HAVE ANY CENTRE @ IKEJA ANYMORE, ITS NOW LAGOS STUDY CENTRE WHICH IS @VI....14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamideibrahim: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2018
ayungmony15:
GOOD EVENING GUYS!

Every disappointment is a blessing they say.

This is to inform students who registered for *PHY 102 (Theory), second semester course* to endeavor show up for the lecture which would be held by 3:00 pm at *McCarthy Study* Center in quest to seal lapses as time isn't on our side.

Aside that, you'll notice PHY 102 course book is one of the voluminous and complex and a 3-unit core course.

Date: *28 Nov 2017*

Tutor: *Dr (Mrs) Odunmbaku (CHM 192 Lecturer)*

Tutorial Center Address: *NOUN Study Centre 38/40 McCarthy, Off Obalende Road, Opp Ghana High Commission, Victoria Island, Lagos.*

Lecture Requirements: *PHY 102 Course Textbook and Writing Materials* � ✏

Pls wat time is McCarthy lectures starting on Saturdays, pls I need urgent reply on this thanks
Please don't hesitate to be part of the class tomorrow...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2018
ayungmony15:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please could you supply more information? I am itching to hear!!! And while I'm at it, please what exactly is the minimum unit for graduation in Science, like in Computer Science and Communication Technology? Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamsammie(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Samisha500:
PUBLIC NOTICE

RETRACTMENT AND CORRECTION OF EARLIER CIRCULAR DATED 05.01.18;11.20

We wish to inform the public that:

1. Convocation comes up on the 20th January, 2018.

2. All eligible graduands are requested to go to their Study centres with their course registration slip(s) that has proof of IT and PROJECT, correctly fllled Clerance form, and Remita Payment Slip for graduation gown

3. An additional payment of between 5,000 - 7,500 *might* be requested to be paid into the NOUN Alumni Account as Alumni dues.

*Please, note that* if you are not requested to go make the payments upon getting to your study centre *DO NOT* and *be sure* it is to the Zenith Bank account of the NOUN Alumni Association should you be asked to.

4. Except for the above, *no other monies is required to complete your clearance*

5. Keep Receipts of all payments made prior, during and after now for any eventuality.

We are sorry for the inconveniences the errors caused by the earlier circulation has caused.

Thanks.

I have seen my name in the graduation list but it is not complete, they only put 2 names out of my 3, I don't have print out of IT and Project but I do have print out of notification of result from my portal, which shows all my results. Does it mean I can still go to my center and fill out the clearance form and make payments
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS

Convocation comes up on the 20th January, 2018. Kindly go to your study center for clearance, go along with your course registration slip that carried your IT and PROJECT. Thanks
I did my IT and Project on the old site, now I can't get it back on the new portal. What are my options
Can I go with printout of the result from this new portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aromaticmassage: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
ayungmony15:
NOUN DON'T HAVE ANY CENTRE @ IKEJA ANYMORE, ITS NOW LAGOS STUDY CENTRE WHICH IS @VI....14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
thank you very much for this piece of information.so,that is to say that someone living in Ikeja or anywhere in Lag must go to V/Island for registration? sorry im asking too much question.i just want to be double sure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
aromaticmassage:
thank you very much for this piece of information.so,that is to say that someone living in Ikeja or anywhere in Lag must go to V/Island for registration? sorry im asking too much question.i just want to be double sure
NOUN ONLY HAVE 4 STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS...
I. MUSHIN

II. VI- (LAGOS STUDY CENTRE)

III. OBALENDE- (MACARTHY STUDY CENTRE)

IV. APAPA STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aromaticmassage: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
ayungmony15:
NOUN ONLY HAVE 4 STUDY CENTRES IN LAGOS...
I. MUSHIN

II. VI- (LAGOS STUDY CENTRE)

III. OBALENDE- (MACARTHY STUDY CENTRE)

IV. APAPA STUDY CENTRE
thank you sir for your timely response,pls share with me their address in mushin if you know it because among all the centres you highlighted,mushin favors him from Ikeja.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
aromaticmassage:
thank you sir for your timely response,pls share with me their address in mushin if you know it because among all the centres you highlighted,mushin favors him from Ikeja.thanks

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE: FATAI ATERE WAY, OFF AGEGE MOTOR ROAD, MATORI, LAGOS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
PAST QUESTIONS

You can get your past questions(100L-800L) now in PDF format at a fee from Mcharthony solutions. �

+2348185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
It is a usual act for some lecturers to repeat exam questions. You might miss the chance to get A in the next exam.
*Send me a message for past questions now*

2017 Past Questions also available.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ftea: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good morning slsir/ma... I am new applicant of NOU, I finished my registeration last week but did not print my application form and admission letter.... Please any help to print it because when I when back to re-print link the message I got was Wrong unique ID or admission still pending.... Please help me ooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Commencement of 2017_2 Examinations Sequel to the successful completion of 2017_1 Pen-On-Paper (POP) and E-Examinations, we wish to inform our esteemed students and general public that 2017_2 examinations will commence as scheduled below:

POP Examination: 23rd January, 2018 - 13th February, 2018

E-Examination: 20th February, 2018 - 16th March, 2018
Thanks

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello e-family! I paid #5000 for undergraduate admission fee today and I was given only a printout at the bank on getting home I continue with my registration and It requested for "Unique unique ID " I inputted it but it says "wrong number ".
Please is there something else I need to collect from the bank aside the printout perhaps pin or something?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Am just wondering how pop exam will commence on 23rd January and exam timetable is not yet out.
Pls if any has access to the timetable, Kindly share because I need to plan my work accordingly. I don't know why the school management is delaying this. Most of the TMA are not even yet available.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farouqbakare(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
ogochimereinno:

Check www.solvedtmas.com
For those TMA's

is this a new domain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farouqbakare(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
please i need tma solutions and past questions for thd subjects below;
1. cit 392
2. cit 322
3. cit 342
4. cit 381
5. cit 344

pls help me for God sake

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mikeshine(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.