Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495671 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
ayungmony15:
Collection of Exclusion Letters for 2017 Graduands
This is to inform all concerned persons that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2017 Convocation is on.

Details are as follows:

Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
Click on 'Mobilization Batch A, 2018'
Click on 'Fresh Registration' which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
Fill in the required details and Click on 'Continue'

I have been trying to register on this portal to no avail. It keeps telling me to contact my school for the approved list. After inputting my surname, matrix number and institution with date of birth. How do I contact my school now that I have collected my certificate?

Verify your email address by 'Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on 'Submit and Continue',
You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).

Registration Period: 26th March - 8th April 2018

Printout Exclusion Letter from 9th - 15 April, 2018

Signed

Principal Assistant Registrar(Academic)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
desoladearie:
Please do have an email add one can use to communicate with u?

Kindly assist with it if u do mind sir.

Thank u.

Email ID: Macharthony@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number :08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
ayungmony15:
Collection of Exclusion Letters for 2017 Graduands
This is to inform all concerned persons that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2017 Convocation is on.

Details are as follows:

Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
Click on 'Mobilization Batch A, 2018'
Click on 'Fresh Registration' which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
Fill in the required details and Click on 'Continue'
Verify your email address by 'Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on 'Submit and Continue',
You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).

Registration Period: 26th March - 8th April 2018

Printout Exclusion Letter from 9th - 15 April, 2018

Signed

Principal Assistant Registrar(Academic)

Please help. I have been finding it difficult to register on this portal. It keeps telling me to contact my school for the approved list after inputting my surname, and other relevant requirements

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
I have just paid my tuition fee and more via remita (RRR) but the amount I paid has not started to reflect on my portal. I'm so confused. What should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guys are results out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
@Macharthony
How many Elective course should i register out of 3 E courses in first semester 300l
2. IT issue, i am a full time worker and i want to register for IT these semester, but i wont be able to leave my job for IT, how can i go on it. Please any idea house ?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Ribasandez:
I have just paid my tuition fee and more via remita (RRR) but the amount I paid has not started to reflect on my portal. I'm so confused. What should I do?

Follow these simple steps.

1. On the homepage, nouonline.net, click on check RRR.

2. Enter the RRR code and choose payment category (wallet funding). Then click on submit.

3. It would say successful.

4. Then go back and login into your portal.

5. Click on Manage Wallet, Check Wallet Payment.

6. On the new page, enter the RRR code and click on Check Wallet Payment.

7. Go back and login into your portal, it will reflect.

If any problem, contact me via call/message on 07030340696.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2018
olahero:
Hello fellow students, please what are the next procedure after the payments as an undergraduate student, I did the payments online and I have printed my Admission letter.

Please what are the required documents do I need to take along to School for verifications?

Thanks.
Go to your chosen study centre with all original of all your credentials together with application form and the admission letter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NouonlinePortal: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
What's the issue you got?
NOUN Paid Fee not reflecting on your e-Wallet Portal - Do these instead

How To Solve Issues of National Open University Paid Fees not Reflecting

See How to Reflect NOUN Paid Fees at the NOUN Portal Website

See Also How to Generate Remita Code for NOUN Fees Payment

Also, See National Open University School Fees for 2019/2020

Read Also How to Pay NOUN School Fees

Learn NOUN Student Portal Registration Procedures For New & Returning Students

Visit NOUONLINE.NET for more information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NouonlinePortal: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2018
What's the issue you got?
NOUN Paid Fee not reflecting on your e-Wallet Portal - Do these instead

How To Solve Issues of National Open University Paid Fees not Reflecting

See How to Reflect NOUN Paid Fees at the NOUN Portal Website

See Also How to Generate Remita Code for NOUN Fees Payment

Also, See National Open University School Fees for 2019/2020

Read Also How to Pay NOUN School Fees

Learn NOUN Student Portal Registration Procedures For New & Returning Students

Visit NOUONLINE.NET for more information.

Ribasandez:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg what are the steps I need to take in order to apply for PGD? Do I need to go to the school first or go to the bank to apply or online.?

Urgent anwers needed, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2018
Gentile700:
Abeg what are the steps I need to take in order to apply for PGD? Do I need to go to the school first or go to the bank to apply or online.?

Urgent anwers needed, thanks.

Hello Gentile,

Follow this step by step guides How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Nounitesportal:

Hello Gentile,

Follow this step by step guides How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide
thanks, Bros no vex, I'm working so I don't know if noun does part time or just full time. Also I don't know if they do management in pgd level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
CaptainKool15:
Hello all,
A friend of mine is currently contemplating doing her PGDE in noun..

So I have few questions..

How much will it cost to run the programme?
2) What's the programme duration?

Thank you.

Budget 150k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
pls. Is NOUN have academic year Calendar and pls can I meet up if I register as under graduate now. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
I just came from the bank, apparently Remita is hanging, is this the only way to pay for the registration? Also I need to when the semester starts.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gentile700:
I just came from the bank, apparently Remita is hanging, is this the only way to pay for the registration? Also I need to when the semester starts.

Thanks

What did they tell you at the bank and which bank did you go? You can use internet banking as well.

The semester had commenced already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kazrem:

What did they tell you at the bank and which bank did you go? You can use internet banking as well.

Which semester sir...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please what's the deadline for semester and course reg?

Thanks in advance....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Galaxyroyp:
Please what's the deadline for semester and course reg?

Thanks in advance....

NO DEADLINE YET!!!... PORTAL IS STILL OPEN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Adeyinka12:
pls. Is NOUN have academic year Calendar and pls can I meet up if I register as under graduate now. thanks
YES YOU CAN MEET UP... ADMISSION IS STILL ON
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
HOW TO GENERATE REMITA NUMBER IN NOUN {RRR}

TO GENERATE RRR

1. Log in to ur portal
2. Click on manage wallet
3. Select load wallet

Ones it opens, you will see a page with ur FULL NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS, ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER, THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO PAY and SELECT PAYMENT TYPE
if u are paying the money in the bank, USE BANK BRANCH as ur payment type, after that Then click on pay, it will direct you to where you will see your RRR PIN.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Please endeavor to read line by line, also write it down on your jotter for future use if you haven't make payment or if you have made payments and not reflecting or you are already done. It worth documented as I won't post it again upon any other requests other than this.

For those who have made payments and not reflecting, kindly note that after successful payment, you need to load your wallet manually before it can reflect on your wallet.

HOW TO LOAD WALLET MANUALLY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT IN THE BANK

1. Open the school portal

www.nouonline.net

2. Click on RRR check and enter your matriculation number correctly without the symbol. E.g if your RRR is written on the remita print out as 3231-2545-6878
you will write it without the symbol like this 323125456878

3. Under payment type, select *wallet funding* after this
Click on *check* and it will display that your transaction successful which will show you the exact amount you paid.

STAGE B

1. Login to your portal using your matriculation number and password correctly.

2. After you login, click on *MANAGE WALLET*
Select *check wallet payments*

3. In the space for RRR, enter your RRR number correctly without the symbols.

4. Click on CHECK WALLET PAYMENT

5. It will tell you successful.

6. After this, Logout from your portal.
7. Login back to your portal using your matriculation number and password correctly.
8. Congratulations, your payment will now reflect.

Please endeavor to read and document the process. It's very important.
Thanks

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2018
3RNEST:

Which semester sir...
2018_1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by successking401(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Anthonyo15:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Please endeavor to read line by line, also write it down on your jotter for future use if you haven't make payment or if you have made payments and not reflecting or you are already done. It worth documented as I won't post it again upon any other requests other than this.

For those who have made payments and not reflecting, kindly note that after successful payment, you need to load your wallet manually before it can reflect on your wallet.

HOW TO LOAD WALLET MANUALLY AFTER MAKING PAYMENT IN THE BANK

1. Open the school portal

www.nouonline.net

2. Click on RRR check and enter your matriculation number correctly without the symbol. E.g if your RRR is written on the remita print out as 3231-2545-6878
you will write it without the symbol like this 323125456878

3. Under payment type, select *wallet funding* after this
Click on *check* and it will display that your transaction successful which will show you the exact amount you paid.

STAGE B

1. Login to your portal using your matriculation number and password correctly.

2. After you login, click on *MANAGE WALLET*
Select *check wallet payments*

3. In the space for RRR, enter your RRR number correctly without the symbols.

4. Click on CHECK WALLET PAYMENT

5. It will tell you successful.

6. After this, Logout from your portal.
7. Login back to your portal using your matriculation number and password correctly.
8. Congratulations, your payment will now reflect.

Please endeavor to read and document the process. It's very important.
Thanks

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Kazrem:

2018_1
Wow, I tot its was ending of this month...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2018
Who has paid for this semester. I want to generate RRR pin but when I got to the second page where my RRR pin is, I discovered that there is no bank branch on the option provided. Please how did you do yours?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Globaby01:
Who has paid for this semester. I want to generate RRR pin but when I got to the second page where my RRR pin is, I discovered that there is no bank branch on the option provided. Please how did you do yours?

It is there. How did you try to generate it?

4 Simple Steps On How To Generate Remita Code for Course and Exam Registration

After logging in, carry out the following steps.

1. Click on Manage Wallet, under it, choose Load Wallet.

2. On the new page, fill in your phone number and the amount (e.g like this, 48000).

3. Choose Payment method (Bank Branch preferably).

4. Then click on Pay.

It will redirect you to Remita site where you will see the code. Copy the code and take it to any bank with your money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Udstar(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Is jamb required for Noun application for admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Udstar:
Is jamb required for Noun application for admission?

No, for now, just purchase the form, fill online and print out your admission letter, then proceed to the study centre

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Kazrem:

they said that the Remita portal is hanging, but I will try another bank today.

When did the semester commence? And can I still catch up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2018
hollayemy89:

No, for now, just purchase the form, fill online and print out your admission letter, then proceed to the study centre
I don't understand this study center of a thing, is it that there are different Noun universities in a state or what? Also I stay in Abuja and i work but I need to know whether it can be flexible for me to combine both and what are the requirements to complete the registration process after payment and printing of admission slip. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.