Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482751 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Noun Updates

Finally, course and exam registration has fully commenced.

Goodluck as you complete your registration.

Regards

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
NOUN UPDATES

A news reaching the office of the Academic Director today 27th March, 2018.

Let's be informed that this semester will be very fast, so as to meet up with the school normal curriculum.

Let's all hands be on deck, the semester commences fully Next week Monday April 2nd, 2018.

Lets work on the payment of our tuition fees on before Wednesday April 18th, 2018.

Fresher's screening starts Next week and those planning to come for the screening should be very fast about it.

God bless us all��

ACADEMIC DIRECTOR

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rock11: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2018
I applied and got admission 2017 November. I also went for clearance. The only issue is that i did not continue due to some personal reasons. please I want someone to advice me on what to do and what is possible. thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:20am On Mar 29, 2018
teacherbim:

My password alone, thanks
OK. What you need to do is to sign up for the semester. Visit nouonline.net, click on student login, then on register. Fill the required field and set a new password, then submit

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2018
rock11:
I applied and got admission 2017 November. I also went for clearance. The only issue is that i did not continue due to some personal reasons. please I want someone to advice me on what to do and what is possible. thank you.

RE-REGISTER ON THE PORTAL AND LOGIN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Macharthony Solutions

We offer the following service

�Remita code generation

�Online payment

�Online course and exam registration

�New student admission processing

�Course materials printing

�any other NOUN related issue

All this we do why you remain in your comfort zone

Sign.....
Macharthony

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Good morning all

Course and Exam registration has started you can start making payments and do your registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2018
faithsystem:
information technology PGD 2018 section
do you have any idea when the next session will commence?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Gentile700:
do you have any idea when the next session will commence?
ADMISSION IS STILL ON, YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR..BELOW

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teacherbim(f): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Kazrem:

OK. What you need to do is to sign up for the semester. Visit nouonline.net, click on student login, then on register. Fill the required field and set a new password, then submit
Thanks, God bless you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by herich(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2018
faithsystem:
information technology PGD 2018 section
Oh! Nice.
I'm running Bsc program, 400L 2nd semester, pH SC.
How's your studies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by desoladearie(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please, when is the deadline of compulsory fees and course registration payment?

Anthonyo15:
NOUN UPDATES

A news reaching the office of the Academic Director today 27th March, 2018.

Let's be informed that this semester will be very fast, so as to meet up with the school normal curriculum.

Let's all hands be on deck, the semester commences fully Next week Monday April 2nd, 2018.

Lets work on the payment of our tuition fees on before Wednesday April 18th, 2018.

Fresher's screening starts Next week and those planning to come for the screening should be very fast about it.

God bless us all��

ACADEMIC DIRECTOR

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
teacherbim:

Thanks, God bless you
You are welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NouonlinePortal: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations to Graduands.

This is to inform you that the process leading to the collection of exclusion letters for graduands of the 2019 convocation is on.

See How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter - https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/collection-of-nysc-exclusion-letters/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
I paid through zenith bank but has not reflected in my wallet since morning. Can someone update me please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
bashdecash:
I paid through zenith bank but has not reflected in my wallet since morning. Can someone update me please!

You need to check the RRR code. Click the link below to see how to do it.

What You Should Do If You Make Payment And Is Not Reflecting On Your Portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
NouonlinePortal:
Congratulations to Graduands.

This is to inform you that the process leading to the collection of exclusion letters for graduands of the 2017 convocation is on.

See How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter - https://www.nounportal.com.ng/2018/03/noun-nysc-collection-of-exclusion-letters-for-2017-graduands.html

I have tried it, it did not work. It says contact your school for the approved list after inputting all the necessary requirements it asked me to send.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Imoksp:

I have tried it, it did not work. It says contact your school for the approved list after inputting all the necessary requirements it asked me to send.
Then, contact your school na.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
fitlaw:
Not Exclusion Certificate, is TO WHOM IT CONCERN for NYSC cover Letter

Ok. So how can you help me with the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN? What are the requirements?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=chielozonam post=66222799][color=#006600][/color]they dont accept PDE certificate. i went to the study center with my PDE certificate after paying for admission form which they ask me to go and pay only to come and collect my matric number and they said they dont accept PDE certificate. But you should go and try your luck.[/quote

Yes of course.
you are qualified . they are all the same thing]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
ayungmony15:

ADMISSION IS STILL ON, YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR..BELOW
when will it end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fitlaw(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chat me privately on 08030493878 or call me for more information.
Thanks

Imoksp:

Ok. So how can you help me with the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN? What are the requirements?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwatofunmi1990: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
WE ARE A MAJOR IMPORTER AND DISTRIBUTER OF CERTIFIED UK USED LAPTOPS IN
NIGERIA
PRESENTLY WE HAVE OVER 650 LAPTOPS FOR ALL CLASS OF PEAPLE.

THE PRICES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE RANGING FROM N30,000
PLEASE SEE THE FLYER BELOW FOR CONTACT DETAILS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Good morning all

Registration has fully started it advisable you do your registration as soon as possible

You don't need to have them full amount before you register just make sure you have a little above the compulsory fee and chat me up to know how you can get it done

We assist students to ease the stress of going up and down or taking permission

We can do the following for you while you never need to leave your comfort zone

�Online semester, course and exam registration

�Remita generation and online payment

�Password generation

�Other NOUN related issues

Just chat or call us
Macharthony Solutions
Distance is not a barrier
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NouonlinePortal: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2018
National Open University 2019 Exam Result

See How NOUN Result is being checked, also with Noun result grading system for 2019 examinations.

https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/check-noun-result/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrinyaLove: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Result is not out yet. why?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
NouonlinePortal:
National Open University 2018 Exam Result

See How NOUN Result is being checked, also with Noun result grading system for 2018 examinations.

https://nouonlineportal.com/check-noun-result/

The results of the last exam are not out yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Good morning all

Registration has fully started it advisable you do your registration as soon as possible

You don't need to have them full amount before you register just make sure you have a little above the compulsory fee and chat me up to know how you can get it done

�Password generation

Just chat or call us
Macharthony Solutions
hello, I'm interested in doing PGD in NOUN but I want to know how flexible it's for a worker or do they do part time?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Good morning all

�Password generation

Just chat or call us
Macharthony Solutions
Thanks for the update, i'm interested!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gentile700:
hello, I'm interested in doing PGD in NOUN but I want to know how flexible it's for a worker or do they do part time?
Noun is very flexible. You can pick up the form and appear for exams only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.