Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494933 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Also can someone put me through how to pay for admission using internet banking.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiobich: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning all,

I would to find get information on the PGD programme in NOUN. For someone who has a 3rd class in Engineering 1st degree, what PGD course can the person do? I checked their website, and I cannot find the departments under Science & Technology.

Also, what is the duration of their programmes please?

Kindly help out please.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hardware77(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gentile700:
I don't understand this study center of a thing, is it that there are different Noun universities in a state or what? Also I stay in Abuja and i work but I need to know whether it can be flexible for me to combine both and what are the requirements to complete the registration process after payment and printing of admission slip. Thank you.
it depends on the course you going for...i paid 58000 for computer science..reporting from Abuja model study centre,dutse Alhaji
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gentile700:
I don't understand this study center of a thing, is it that there are different Noun universities in a state or what? Also I stay in Abuja and i work but I need to know whether it can be flexible for me to combine both and what are the requirements to complete the registration process after payment and printing of admission slip. Thank you.

NOUN is located in all the 36 states with its headquarters located in that same Abuja you are in currently. Noun is meant for people like you basically as connoted in its Motto (Work and Learn). However, i have also been working for the past for years while am still in NOUN, this is my final year and it's been much easier with God's help. Study Centre in Abuja is situated at National Open University of Nigeria, University Village, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.

For requirement, visit: http://nouedu.net/page/admission-requirements-0
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
RRR gotten, cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hardware77:
it depends on the course you going for...i paid 58000 for computer science..reporting from Abuja model study centre,dutse Alhaji
Abuja crew grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
hollayemy89:

NOUN is located in all the 36 states with its headquarters located in that same Abuja you are in currently. Noun is meant for people like you basically as connoted in its Motto (Work and Learn). However, i have also been working for the past for years while am still in NOUN, this is my final year and it's been much easier with God's help. Study Centre in Abuja is situated at National Open University of Nigeria, University Village, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.

For requirement, visit: http://nouedu.net/page/admission-requirements-0
someone told me now that there is one in Wuse 2, is this true? I applied for business administration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SisiLolo(f): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello,please, I am considering enrolling for PGD Business Admin.Please what is the duration and estimated cost of running the program,so that I know what I am getting into.
No much info about fees on Nou website
Anybody please?preferably a current student running the program.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
After making payment, I can't complete registration because I'm seeing "payment not yet effected"

What could be the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gentile700:
someone told me now that there is one in Wuse 2, is this true? I applied for business administration.

Yes pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
hollayemy89:

Yes pls.
thanks, also before I forget, do I need my nysc certificate to complete registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO PASSPORT IN YOUR PORTAL.
1. Snap yourself or your passport with a good camera phone.
2. Save it with your matric number and extension jpg or png. e.g NOU123456789.jpg or NOU123456789.pn
g. The "NOU" must be upper case.
3. Then go to your portal. Log in. Then click on upload your passport.
4. On the new page, click "Choose file".
5. Choose the passport you had saved with your matric.
6. Then click on submit.
It would tell you passport successfully uploaded.
Log out then log in to see your passport in your profile.

NOTE: You must upload your passport first before you can register your courses for exams.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Anthonyo15:
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO PASSPORT IN YOUR PORTAL.
1. Snap yourself or your passport with a good camera phone.
2. Save it with your matric number and extension jpg or png. e.g NOU123456789.jpg or NOU123456789.pn
g. The "NOU" must be upper case.
3. Then go to your portal. Log in. Then click on upload your passport.
4. On the new page, click "Choose file".
5. Choose the passport you had saved with your matric.
6. Then click on submit.
It would tell you passport successfully uploaded.
Log out then log in to see your passport in your profile.

NOTE: You must upload your passport first before you can register your courses for exams.

Macharthony Solutions

Please is this applied to everyone or just new students
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gentile700:
After making payment, I can't complete registration because I'm seeing "payment not yet effected"

What could be the problem?
Has it been solved? If no, go to the homepage of the portal, click on check RRR, enter the rrr code and submit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
SisiLolo:
Hello,please, I am considering enrolling for PGD Business Admin.Please what is the duration and estimated cost of running the program,so that I know what I am getting into.
No much info about fees on Nou website
Anybody please?preferably a current student running the program.
Thank you
Duration: 18 months.
Estimated cost: It depends. But prepare 200k for everything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gentile700:
thanks, also before I forget, do I need my nysc certificate to complete registration?
For online application process, no. For screening/verification at the study centre, most likely.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 5:06am On Apr 06, 2018
After registering project what's the next step please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Why is NOUN collecting 2000-2500 each for course materials when it was clearly stated in there website that it's free
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dam5reey(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Adeyinka12:
Why is NOUN collecting 2000-2500 each for course materials when it was clearly stated in there website that it's free

Go and report to Senate.. sad or call EFCC

Something people have been paying for years

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Adeyinka12:
Why is NOUN collecting 2000-2500 each for *course materials* when it was clearly stated in there website that it's free

Which study centre is that because no body have ever collect that amount for me for *course materials*

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Any news about results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ritasnr:
After registering project what's the next step please
Go to your study centre with 3 topics. After two weeks or so, check back for its approval and the supervisor assigned to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dam5reey:

Go and report to Senate.. sad or call EFCC

Something people have been paying for years
And to you that is normal, right ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funkybabee:

Which study centre is that because no body have ever collect that amount for me for *course materials*
Osun study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Adeyinka12 post=66479485] Osun study centre[/quot

Osogbo study centre u mean ? Can't u go and download it on net with only #500 on paper or download it on ur telephone to peruse pdf brother understudies should be keen oo regardless of anything And I don't usually go to school to have a hard copy of any materials unless I went to the cybercafe there infront of school to have printed copy simply incase it's an uncommon course, I mostly download on it on my phone to read....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adeyinka12:
And to you that is normal, right ?
Sincerely, I don't think it right but beside course materials shouldn't be free....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funkybabee:
Nice one...funky

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funkybabee:
. Osogbo study centre u mean ? Can't u go and
download it on net with only #500 on paper or
download it on ur telephone to peruse pdf
brother understudies should be keen oo
regardless of anything And I don't usually go to
school to have a hard copy of any materials
unless I went to the cybercafe there infront of
school to have printed copy simply incase it's
an uncommon course, I mostly download on it
on my phone to read....
hmmm ! , have you ever wrote NOUN exam without course materials fee ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adeyinka12:
Is it the study centre that collects the money or are you talking of course registration?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adeyinka12:
hmmm ! , have you ever wrote NOUN exam without course materials fee ?

I think u have to read my quote back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
UncleSnr:
Is it the study centre that collects the money or are you talking of course registration?
Course registration is #1,000 each while course materials is 2000 or 2500 each depend on unit course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyinka12(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funkybabee:

I think u have to read my quote back
Alright, please how much did you paid for your course registration. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.