Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479129 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 9:59pm On May 26, 2018
GET IT FREE, NOUN 2018 TMA SOLUTION AVAILABLE HERE
https://gist.examscard.com/free-tma-solution

Kazrem:

They didn't change the site. Let me tell you and others the step by step on how to access your Tma.

6 Simple Steps To Access Your Tma

1. Login into your portal via nouonline.net

2. Click on Your Courses, under it, choose Your Courses again.

3. On the new page, select 2018 first semester and then Submit.

4. Click on Proceed

5. On the new page, click on 2018/1.

6. Finally, click Take Tma of any of your courses.

Note: Use Chrome browser.

Any challenge or support, call or WhatsApp.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2018
TMA UPDATE�!

TMA has been closed temporally. Reasons best known to the school authority. Even as we await a concrete information from the announcement portal, I will suggest you engage yourself on a rigorous study-reading style. Goodluck to you all.

Regards

That's the situation on ground for now.

Macharthony Solutions

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samwise001: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
George wrote a script. But not one studio movie liked it, they said nobody liked science fiction ,they said it was for children . He finally found a producer who said he will finance it, but even the producer didn't like story,  he just did it because he want George to make other movies for him in future.  But he had to agree on a budget https://myspotlighte..com.ng/2018/05/if-you-feel-like-giving-up-read-this.html?m=1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by habeeb246(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2018
DamZik:
What is the duration and money cost of masters degree in noun?
any answer to this question please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 2:30am On May 28, 2018
Pls house, who has a VOiP Project material soft copy for NOUN, with chapter four carrying the change over section... Pls contact me on 08027717397 or facebook, Username DJCentiz
I also need to know wen SIWES is to be defended.... angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:20am On May 28, 2018
DJCentiz:
Pls house, who has a VOiP Project material soft copy for NOUN, with chapter four carrying the change over section... Pls contact me on 08027717397 or facebook, Username DJCentiz
I also need to know wen SIWES is to be defended.... Jangry
june 6 and 7
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:12am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=jibrilyaba post=67944421][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2018
DamZik:
What is the duration and money cost of masters degree in noun?

just check the site for ur course of choice duration. for the cost implications, just be aware u will pay a compulsory 35k for the first semester, 18k for the other semester. Also, there is a course registration fee of 3k each n exam fee of 2k for each course

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 8:40am On May 28, 2018
Defending SIWES, what and what is involved to be done before den sir?
Who knows please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2018
Good morning!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2018
DJCentiz:
Defending SIWES, what and what is involved to be done before den sir?

sorry, i don't know o.i think u'll need 2 come with ur log book(filled and signed).dats all i know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2018
Is application for noun PGD still open
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

Note**ORIENTATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS COMES UP ON WEDNESDAY {TODAY} 23RD MAY,2018.
TIME:12 NOON...INFORM OTHERS_*
is application still open for pgd
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2018
Hello everyone. Please i tried to reset my password to submit my business plan but its telling me that my username is blocked or haven't been activated yet. Please what do you think it means?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
Anthonyo15:
TMA UPDATE�!

TMA has been closed temporally. Reasons best known to the school authority. Even as we await a concrete information from the announcement portal, I will suggest you engage yourself on a rigorous study-reading style. Goodluck to you all.

Regards

That's the situation on ground for now.

Macharthony Solutions
thanx,pls.keep us posted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2018
TMA UPDATE

We noticed a little hitch with the TMA administration which was also confirmed by students from some study centers. We are trying to ensure that all the issues raised are addressed in such a way that integrity is ensured. TMA timeline is been drawn as suggested by some faculties and other stakeholders and will be released before weekends. Students can then continue with their TMAs soon after that. 

Please accept our apologies.

DEA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by concordetz: 12:18am On May 29, 2018
Nigeria is going places and University of Ibadan ranked 991st in the World and 14th in Africa and the best in Nigeria see http://concordebookstore..com.ng/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xankyzy(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2018
Please ooo! Computer science 200level, lagos apapa centre whatsapp group, biko add me ooo, lemme be seeing my people o. . Please o, somebody! Anybody
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sergent101: 4:17am On May 29, 2018
[I have complained and submitted a letter already thanks quote author=Ribasandez post=67097819]

That depends. Even IT has a course code. If that is the course code, then there is nothing wrong with that. If that is not the course code, you should go to the ICT of your study centre and lay a complaint to them. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2018
Sergent101:
[I have complained and submitted a letter already thanks quote author=Ribasandez post=67097819]

That depends. Even IT has a course code. If that is the course code, then there is nothing wrong with that. If that is not the course code, you should go to the ICT of your study centre and lay a complaint to them.

You are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oceandepths: 2:52pm On May 29, 2018
Simulate tests in preparation for your e-Exams to assess your comprehension and preparedness. Download questions and the answers for approved courses. Suggestions welcome

https://exatest.herokuapp.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by khoyejo: 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
We deliver to you any where in the world

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
oceandepths:
Simulate tests in preparation for your e-Exams to assess your comprehension and preparedness. Download questions and the answers for approved courses. Suggestions welcome

https://exatest.herokuapp.com

Great job though. But it's far from complete.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oceandepths: 5:17am On May 30, 2018
Ribasandez:

Great job though. But it's far from complete.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm guessing you didn't login. Please create an account (it's free), login to test the features of the app and provide a more useful feedback, bro. I'm open to constructive ideas.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:29am On May 30, 2018
I stand against sale of solved tmas for money and so should U....!! This is how we make the system better not by cheating. Let's happen wide our brown eyes and stop sharp practices!! ccAnthonyyo Kazrem

No selling of solved tmAs!!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2018
URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!

This is to inform all students National Open University of Nigeria ( OSOGBO STUDY CENTRE ) that are offering/doing *ENT312* *Industry Learning and Tour* and *ENT210* *Start-up Business* should be present in school on *Wednesday 30/05/2018* in order to meet with the centre director concerning their the tour plan for the tour in the school hall by *10am* .
Pls rebroadcast

Sign:
Centre director
& Faculty Coordinator
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2018
URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!

This is to inform all students National Open University of Nigeria ( MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE ) that are offering/doing *ENT312* *Industry Learning and Tour* and *ENT210* *Start-up Business* should be present in school on *thursday 31/05/2018* by *11am* .

Pls rebroadcast

Sign:
Centre director
& Faculty Coordinator
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2018
From Adegbola Dammy.

While in the meeting yesterday, Dr Mrs.... Said we should come up with company names which the school will issue letters to concerning our visitation, or they *might* get the names for us, but its the responsibility of the class Governor(if he/she is available) to take it to the companies and get reply from them... She also said our visitation spending and expenses is up to us, the school is not involved..

From our discussion, she said *2 groups* will go together to one company... Which means *13+ 13= 26* to one company with one supervisor... She said those two groups together will be responsible for the transportation fee/ lunch (snacks and small drinks maybe)/ supervisor lunch too/ and a stipend for the supervisor *10k* I suggests... Since its coming from two groups...

Another Rep Daniel have been making calls since concerning the transportation because she said we are going to use a *coaster bus* this bus can convey *30* people at a time and since we are *27* we are good to go...
He have negotiated the price of one coaster bus already and we settled at *40k* for d snacks and drinks also *10k* can take care of that, and we might need small extra cash at hand because *Dr Mrs* will be taken care of cos she is in charge of our matter, thou she is not going out with any group...

After all statistics I think *65,000* will take care of the day. Meaning each student in the (2) groups that are going with a bus will pay 2,500.
I suggest you come with your money to the meeting next week and if you can't, you can chat Daniel (08066943033)up for his account no, and all payment must be done latest a week after the meeting because the company can confirm our coming any time, and we must do presentation before exam which will take place in late July...
Our future is in our hands now...
Sign: *the five representatives*
This is for those who registered for ENT312 VI study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2018
ORIENTATION! ORIENTATION!! ORIENTATION!!!

LAGOS STUDY CENTRE VI
TIME: 10am

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02am On May 30, 2018
If you are a student awaiting the graduation list, you are required to proceed to your study centre for the final clearance. Kindly proceed to the bursary dept in your study centre with an evidence of 28,500 paid to the school via remita for clearance fee and graduation gown collection. Graduation lists are expected out as early as July after the senate meeting.

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR ACADEMIC RESEARCH PROJECT AND PASSSD THE REQUIRED MINIMUM COURSE CREDIT OF 120units TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR GRADUATION.

Sign:
Director Admin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
Please guys, my project is almost complete but i have issues with d Chapter Four section where we have project "CHANGE OVER" section... Who ever has a soft copy of chapter four should pleas help me... Computer science CIT students.
Any VOIP project or any computer related project is welcome... Thank you all?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform you that there would be an orientation exercise for new students of the NOUN Benin Study Center at the Main Auditorium on the 31st of May 2018, Time: 11:30am. Please inform your colleagues and friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.