Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475845 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
ATTENTION ‼ ALL STUDENTS

2018_Pop Draft Time-Table

ALL observations and comment should reach the study CENTRE before close of work on Saturday, 30th June, 2018

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE: jadewole@noun.edu.ng
SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ARTS: o.usman@noun.edu.ng
EDUCATION: rokwon@noun.edu.ng
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: ebinaiyekemi@yahoo.com
HEALTH SCIENCE AND AGRIC: sumbo.olatunji@yahoo.com
LAW: bukola_byass@yahoo.com

SIGNED:
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE MANAGEMENT

To those having complaints regarding the new time table, channel them to the above emails ��
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
INFORMATION SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope y'all are aware of the forth coming event in National Open University??

�. Another set of Matriculation Ceremony for 2017/2018 set of Students will be Saturday 23rd June, 2018.
You will be updated soon as to when to come around to take your gown and the requirements for the processing.

�. Exam briefing will be coming very soon, if possible next week. I will update you.

�. Exam Stamping Still continues, no deadline for now.

�. Ensure you are far attempting your Test (TMA) no extension on the time 26/06/2018, seize this weekend to do it. Remember TMA participation will guarantee you to write exam. Inform your friends/colleagues/coursemates!( private chat or call me just in case u find anyone stressful)

�. POP exam timetable is out, you can make complaints to the School Councillor if you have two papers at the same time, no adjustment for the remaining.

�. Your students I.D is very vital, ensure you have one,

�. Result verification is only meant for students that have cleared all his or her registrable courses and their name is on the graduating list.

Success�� in your forthcoming Exam, ensure you read the exam rules and understand all the regulations!!!

.............. with love from

Macharthony Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
COMPILATION OF ALL LIST OF REGISTRABLE COURSES.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/B.Sc.%20Entrepreneurship%20and%20Business%20Management?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/B.Sc%20Business%20Administration%20?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

ACCOUNTING
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/B.Sc%20Accounting?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/B.Sc.%20Cooperatives%20Management?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/BSc%20Public%20Administration?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

100LEVEL ALL SCIENCE
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Sciences&field_level__value=100

100LEVEL ALL SOCIAL SCIENCE
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Social+Sciences&field_level__value=100

200LEVEL ALL SOCIAL SCIENCE
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Social+Sciences&field_level__value=200

200LEVEL ALL SCIENCE
 http://nouedu.net/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Sciences&field_level__value=200

CLICK ON YOUR DEPARTMENT, THEN CLICK ON ANY COURSE YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD ITS MATERIAL.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 1:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Please House I'm in need of CIT 311 Computer Networks past question probably 2016 or 2017 thanks.You can help me forward them to (frexarik@gmail.com)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:34am On Jun 18, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

WE HAVE 8 MORE DAYS TO GO_

LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON TMA

TMA 1
Opening date: 5th June, 2018
Closing date: 26th June, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Tojued:

Why?

MOST TIMES, THE SUBMITTED TMA'S WILL STILL BE UNATTEMPTED SO YOU HAVE TO RESUBMIT AGAIN..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2018
PAST QUESTIONS (PQ); THE BEST BET TO WRITE AND PASS NOUN POP EXAM

What is a past question A past question (PQ) according to wikipedia is an examination paper from a previous exams, usually used
either for exam practice or for tests.

As we all know that NOUN pop-exam has not been an easy exam but believe Me NOUN pop-exam is a walk in the park for some of Us., How is that possible?
One of the problem will do face is we dont know how NOUN pop-exam is been set, how it looks like, the PQ will let one be acquainted with how the questions is been set, coupled with been familiar with the likely questions, in NOUN pop-exam questions are fond of been repeated year in, year out.
A case study is *CHM 311* questions like what is authocthonus? allochthonus, diagenesis, List and discus 3 stage of sediment evolution this questons were all repeated in the year 2012,2013 and 2014 and some other question like that. So tell Me if they bring such questions for Me in the forthcoming exam won't I murder the questions? I will answer it with ease, no sweat and not eating the Biro base.

What You need to do? Get some PQ's from school library or online (Google is Your friend), put Ur material/Manual beside it and start checking each question and the solution from the manual/textbook, write out everything and take Your time to read it over and over again (midnight preferably) and the forthcoming pop-exam will be a walk in the park for You.

Try that little work and:- eating of pen base, counting of ceiling, sleeping, peeping beside someone will be a thing of the past.

Do you want to pass POP exams? Contact me now 09051481358

If yes, then you have to read your materials and also lay your hands on past question papers.

#SAYnoTOcheating

Misha Cares

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:46am On Jun 18, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

Students can now start to upload their enterprise presentations.  They are to upload Power Point presentation of not more than five slides. They are to upload their files on or before 2nd July 2018.

Students using Power Point narration are not allowed to go beyond 3 minutes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2018
I graduated with an upper credit in public administration (ND) I apply for direct entry Admission in 2016 but admission on public administration program was suspended at that time the clearing officer ask me to choose entrepreneurship and business management would this affect me am in my finals.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018

WE HAVE 8 MORE DAYS TO GO_

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Do you know that 90% of NOUN E-EXAM Questions are from PAST QUESTIONS?

Download NOUN E-exam Past Questions and answers HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
NOUNITESPORTAL have prepared past questions and answers for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) computer science students, These past questions and answers will enhance your ability to take the upcoming Exam without fears. We have taken into considerations all the possible challenges that NOUN students face when taking Exams, and practicing with our past questions and answers will prepare you to overcome those challenges.

Download NOUN Computer Science Past Questions And Answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fasttrack(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
yak:

admission is ongoing. just go to any noun study centre to ask for other details

Oh, we can start registration process for admission now and sit for exams for this session?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
HAVE ANY ISSUE WRITE TO THE BELOW MAIL ADDRESS.

VC - auadamu@noun.edu.ng

VC@noun.edu.ng

Registrar - iedoka@noun.edu.ng

Deans -
Faculty of Management Sciences - wiyiegbuniwe@noun.edu.ng

PG -smande@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of Agricultural Sciences- nmundi@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of Arts- dobieje@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of education-cokonkwo@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of Health Sciences-oagbu@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of Law- aakujobi@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of Sciences- molaniyi@noun.edu.ng

Faculty of Social Sciences- gadesina-uthman@noun.edu.ng

DVC (ADMIN) - vadedipe@noun.edu.ng

Dea - dea@noun.edu.ng

DVC (ACAD) - jeyisi@noun.edu.ng

Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
OUR ONLINE SERVICES STILL REMAINS AS FOLLOWS

�TMA assistance (both solution and submissions)

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�Soft and hard copy of course materials (OLD&NEW)

�All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better .
All these can be done without you leaving your comfort zone.

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
��NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBku4(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
pls how much does it take to rent d matric gowns? up to 1k?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBku4(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
and pls o do 1st years pay school fees in both 1st and 2nd semester??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

If your portal says contact ACADEMIC REGISTRY

It means ur are among the suspended students go to your study centre for collection of your letter

SIGN MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:50am On Jun 19, 2018

WE HAVE 7 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

If your portal says contact ACADEMIC REGISTRY

It means ur are among the suspended students go to your study centre for collection of your letter

SIGN MGT

Hello bros,

Please can someone know what are required for screening for admission process in NOUN?

I mean after admission has been given.

Kindly revert.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning all. Please have they started stamping exam slips @ Lagos centre V.I? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2018
oluspicy:

Hello bros,

Please can someone know what are required for screening for admission process in NOUN?

I mean after admission has been given.

Kindly revert.

Thanks

depending on ur program
ssce certificate/statement of result [for B.Sc] + degree certificate for PG. also, birth certificate etc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2018
yak:

depending on ur program
ssce certificate/statement of result [for B.Sc] + degree certificate for PG. also, birth certificate etc
Or Age Declaration if u can't find ur birth certificate...
One more thing State of Origin certificate!! cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
There are three important things I want you to do this morning.

First, download the updated time table to see if there is changes to your exam time or day.

Second, very important, check your Tma to know which is left undone. You have less than a week to finish up.

Third, go stamp your exam slip at your study centre.

For any noun related issue, do well to contact us.

- KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2018
emmaclue:
Good morning all. Please have they started stamping exam slips @ Lagos centre V.I? Thanks.

YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
NOTICE TO ALL MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE STUDENTS

This is to inform all McCarthy Study Centre Students of NOUN that the period for collection of NOUN Students Examination Rules & Agreement Form for Pen on Paper (POP) and E-exam is slated as follows:
Commencement Date: 06th June, 2018
Closing Date: 29th June, 2018
Note that collection of Examination Rules & Agreement form during the period of exams would not be allowed.
Also, no student would be allowed into the examination hall without registered examination slip and examination rules and agreement form.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TopeMel(f): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone have a contact in Abuja who can help get statement of result with grade in it. I am convocating next year January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please everyone, has exam stamping started at Lagos VI study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Anthonyo15:

YES

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
TopeMel:
Does anyone have a contact in Abuja who can help get statement of result with grade in it. I am convocating next year January.
is your name among the graduating list? or you are intending graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

This is to Inform all new students that you can now go to your study centre for collection of your MATRICULATION GOWN

_Requirements_

# Admission Letter
#Course Slip

Thank you

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.