Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474727 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
�������������
KINDLY RECHECK YOUR TMA BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE SUBMITTED TMA'S WILL STILL BE UNATTEMPTED SO YOU HAVE TO RESUBMIT AGAIN.�.

If you have any Issue with your TMA or PORTAL chat me up.✂

START READING BECAUSE EXAM IS NEAR��

Misha Cares

```Say NO to PROCRASTINATION```⌚
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
EXAMINATION BRIEFING ON WEDNESDAY (TOMORROW) 20TH OF JUNE 2018

@ _MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE_

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TopeMel(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yes.

vision2050:
is your name among the graduating list? or you are intending graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

This is to inform all concerned Students that there will be SIWES Oral defence at McCarthy Study Centre on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st June, 2018.
Please treat as urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This is to inform all concerned Students that there will be SIWES Oral defence at McCarthy Study Centre on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st June, 2018.
Please treat as urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
TopeMel:
Yes.

I ask two questions.
vision2050:
is your name among the graduating list? or you are intending graduate?
TopeMel:
Yes.

I ask two questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Goodevening All, pls for those who have defended their SIWES...what was it like and what should one expect/take along?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TopeMel(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
One of the students intending to graduate. I have all my results on the portal already.
vision2050:

I ask two questions.
I ask two questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
TopeMel:
One of the students intending to graduate. I have all my results on the portal already.
we are on the same page. My results is on the portal and I need to whom or statement of result urgently. I wish I have connection at headquarter to know how I can go about it?
We don't know when graduating list will be out?
Any useful information concern the above will be appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
I hope someone can use NOUN issued masters degree to do PhD in conventional universities in Nigeria
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Dear team,

Abeg who TOTALLY/For sure, understands the below news...

Clearing of Outstanding/Backlog Seminar (403) and Projects: CIT499, CIT799, CIT899 and DAM499

The Department will be embarking on this exercise on Monday, 25th June, 2018 to conclude on Saturday, 30th June, 2018.

All students of the under-listed departments should take note.

B.Sc. Information Technology
B.Sc. Data Management
B.Sc. Communication Technology
B.Sc. Mathematics and Computer Science
PGD Information Technology
M.Sc. Information Technology

Signed,

Faculty of Sciences (Department of Computer Science)

Hope this is actually referring to those who are to DEFEND/PRESENTATION: of the above course i.e those who have already submitted the entire research/thesis and final stage of presentation....

Please someone help reconfirm and lets know.....thanks a lot.

cc:
Anthonyo15
Misha
Nousiteportal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:54am On Jun 20, 2018
NOUN : Administrative Frame Work

The University Act of 1983 is the operating basis for the actualisation of the re-born NOUN. The Act provides, amongst others, that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the Visitor to the university. This is similar to the custom in the conventional universities in the country. In addition, there is a Council headed by the Pro-Chancellor, whose members are constituted by the Visitor through the Honourable Minister of Education. Currently, the Council of NOUN is made up of 15 appointed members apart from the internal members of the university and representatives of designated agencies of government. The academic activities of the university are run through the Senate which has the Vice-Chancellor as its Chairman and all Professors and Programme Leaders as members. The administrative machinery of the university is enhanced through directorates and units which at the moment are:

Directorates
Name Head Email
Vice Chancellor's Office Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu vc@noun.edu.ng
Registry Mr. Felix Edoka registrar@noun.edu.ng
Bursary Mr. Ernest ODEIGAH bursary@noun.edu.ng
Learners Support Services Prof. Stanley N. Ngoa lss@noun.edu.ng
Information & Communications Technology (DICT) Dr. Madu B. Galadima ict@noun.edu.ng
Management Information System Dr Muhtar H. Alhassan noumis@noun.edu.ng
Physical Development, Work & Services Arc. Abubakar Y. Alfa dpp@noun.edu.ng
Academic Planning Professor Nebath Tanglang acadplanning@noun.edu.ng
Instructional Resources Development Dr. Felix E. Gbenoba dird@noun.edu.ng
Regional Training & Research Institute for Open and Distance Learning (RETRIDAL) Prof Vincent B. Ogunlela retridal@noun.edu.ng
Learning Resources (Library) Dr. Adam G. Saleh library@noun.edu.ng
Examinations & Assessment Prof Godswill Obioma dea@noun.edu.ng
IT & SIWES Prof. Isaac Butswat siwes@noun.edu.ng
Media and Publicity Mal. Ibrahim Sheme dmp@noun.edu.ng
Research, Admin and Advancement Dr. Christine I. Ofulue advancementunit@noun.edu.ng
School of Postgraduate Studies Dr. Mande Samaila spgs@noun.edu.ng
Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies and Lifelong Learning (CESLL) Prof Grace Joktan cesll@noun.edu.ng
Units
Name Head Email
Legal Service Barr. Daniel Riki headlegal@noun.edu.ng
Internal Audit Mrs. Lydia H. Ajayi internalaudit@noun.edu.ng
Protocol Barr. Fatai A. Lawal protocolunit@noun.edu.ng
Human Resources Mr. John J. Ubaji humanresourcesunit@noun.edu.ng
Staff Training & Development Mrs Omorogieva E. Ileka stafftraininganddevelopment@noun.edu.ng
Deputy Registrar (Academic) Mrs. Eunice N.E. Riki academicoffice@noun.edu.ng
Deputy Registrar (Council) Ms. Temitayo R. Olowola councilunit@noun.edu.ng
Open Educational Resources Unit Dr.Kazeem Aminu oer@noun.edu.ng
Quality Assurance Unit Dr. Fidel Okopi qualityassuranceunit@noun.edu.ng
Procurement Mr. Kazeem Onubaiye procurement@noun.edu.ng
Olusegun Obasanjo Centre For Good Governance Prof. Abdullahi Y. Shehu objcentre@noun.edu.ng
Transport and Logistics Alhaji Isa Shehu transportunit@noun.edu.ng
University Clinic Mrs. Ladi N. Tanglang clinic@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:55am On Jun 20, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

WE HAVE 6 MORE DAYS TO GO

LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON TMA

TMA 1
Opening date: 5th June, 2018
Closing date: 26th June, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2018
6 DAYS to go to the closure of TMA1

Please roundup your TMA

If you having any difficulties chat me up

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
NOTICE!

All mushin study center students are expected to come to the center for ENT210 seminar on Friday(22nd) by 11am.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
hpy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello,
You have papers to turn in and sometimes you don't just have the time with work, school or family engagements? Or you have work related research and data analysis tasks that are giving you high blood pressure?
Relax..... Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations, market research & handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic or non-academic field:
• Statistical analysis.
• Seminars write –up.
• Project write-up (B.Tech, B.Sc., ND, HND, B.Eng., B.Ed., PGD, M.Sc.)
• I.T write up.
• Preparation of seminar presentation slides.
• Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
• Term papers
• Coursework Assignments

CONTACT ENGR DUDU .B.Eng. (FUTA), MSc (Ibadan): 07033308891.
07053084322.(whatsapp)
olayode89@yahoo.com.

Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
������������

WE HAVE JUST SIX (6) MORE DAYS TO GO DON'T BE CAUGHT UNAWARE

TMA IS ONGOING EXAM IS ON ITS WAY.

NOTE; SCORING BELOW 8 MARKS IN TMA 1 ISN'T BAD PER SE HOWEVER IT COULD JEOPARDIZE YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING A GOOD GRADE BECAUSE WE NEVER CAN TELL HOW TMA 2 & 3 ARE GOING TO BE. STAY WISE.

```Anything you comprehend now is yours don't wait till it's rush hour.```

_START READING_

SAY NO TO PROCRASTINATION

�������������
KINDLY RECHECK YOUR TMA BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE SUBMITTED TMA'S WILL STILL BE UNATTEMPTED SO YOU HAVE TO RESUBMIT AGAIN.�.

START READING BECAUSE EXAM IS NEAR��

Macharthony Solutions

```Say NO to PROCRASTINATION```⌚
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
GST 301 BUSINESS PLAN!!!

All GST 301 students having problem with their presentation upload and Email address should contact the I.T officers in their centre. The presentation will close on Friday 10.00am 22nd June, 2018

Mgt

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:27am On Jun 21, 2018

WE HAVE 5 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:24am On Jun 21, 2018
4⅓ DAYS TO CLOSE TMA 1

```GOOD LUCK.
MANY NEVER SUBMIT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN NOUN BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ONLINE TO GET UPDATES.```..

COMING TMA 2
Please you all should kindly call some of your friends who are not online to let them know that the TMA is closing soon

Misha Cares

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello house,

A friend has the following grades;

Mathematics: C5
Biology: C6
Government: C6
Economics: C5
English Language: D7
Commerce: D7
Financial Accounting: C6

Please can such person use the following grades to secure admission in NOUN for Bsc. Marketing?

Kindly revert.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please I heard that we should submit our original waec result. Don't know true it is or other centers too are asked to do so.?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
English And Commerce is Compulsory for Accounting students. You may go to the school, for verification.
oluspicy:
Hello house,

A friend has the following grades;

Mathematics: C5
Biology: C6
Government: C6
Economics: C5
English Language: D7
Commerce: D7
Financial Accounting: C6

Please can such person use the following grades to secure admission in NOUN for Bsc. Marketing?

Kindly revert.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
REPOST: STAMPING OF EXAM FORM

_REQUIREMENTS

1. 2 copies of REGISTERED EXAM SLIP

2. 2 copies of AGREEMENT FORM

3. 2 pieces of RED BACKGROUND PASSPORT

ARRANGEMENT

_SET A_
1 Exam Slip
1 Agreement Form
1 Red Passport Photo

_SET B_
1 Exam Slip
1 Agreement Form
1 Passport Photo

Attach the _three_ items using a stapler and head to your faculty officer for stamping.

NB: *A 'set' will be retained as the school's copy.

THANK YOU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:53am On Jun 22, 2018
NOUN To Matriculate 16,033 Students At 17th Ceremony

The 17th Matriculation Ceremony of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has been slated to hold this week on Saturday, 23rd June 2018.

The ceremony will be holding simultaneously at the 78 study centres of the university across the country.

In a statement, the director of media and publicity of the university, Mr. Ibrahim Sheme, said the university will be matriculating a total number of 16,033 students across the country.

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2018

WE HAVE 4 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2018
House, is it compulsory to go for the coming matriculation and if I don't go will it be having any negative effect on me as the student?

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Please can anyone share the approved format for writing projects in the faculty of social science?

I will like to know what each chapter should entail.

I am a postgraduate student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Help please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wisedove:
House, is it compulsory to go for the coming matriculation and if I don't go will it be having any negative effect on me as the student?

Thanks in anticipation!!!

I don't know about now but in my time i skipped the event without any consequence.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lowsugar: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anthonyo15:

WE HAVE 4 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

There's a peculiar problem at Awka study centre that affected some people's portal and their exam and course registration was wiped from their portal, we have written to the counsellor and she said that HQ hasn't given her any information, I have written to the VC and VC (Acad) and also the Dean of my faculty but no response, what do you advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.