Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488860 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Good morning all.

Holidays are almost over and this new semester will be quite short

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡Delivery of course materials within Ibadan

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2018
#September2018 #Student_Portal

NOUN 2018/2019 STUDENT PORTAL REGISTRATION PROCEDURES - With no step skipped.

https://www.nounportal.com.ng/p/noun-student-portal-registration.html

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladtwo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
I need past questions / materials for M.Sc information technology (second semester).
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oladtwo:
I need past questions / materials for M.Sc information technology (second semester).
Thanks
Please can you send me 1st semester MSc info tech past question?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Update!!!!!!

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies(100 to 400 level)
DOWNLOAD

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For B.Sc. Economics (100 to 400 level)
DOWNLOAD

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For B.Sc. Political Science (100 to 400 level)
DOWNLOAD

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For B.Sc. Entrepreneurship (100 to 400 level)
DOWNLOAD

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Does the pdg applicants defend project ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Good morning

Please, my brother is seeking for admission in NOUN. When will fresh intake commence?
I need a quick response.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amulet: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2018
please how do i get past question for for bsc information technoloogy 200lvl 1st semester? and can i go for clearance at my choosen center after 3rd?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2018
amulet:
please how do i get past question for for bsc information technoloogy 200lvl 1st semester? and can i go for clearance at my choosen center after 3rd?
- Google search, study centre, student's who wrote the course, and members of this forum.
- Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
@kazrem @anthony015 @all that know
Please i started my MBA in 2014. I got mat number, registered courses and exam, but i never wrote any exam. Abandoned the programme since then. Now i want to switch to PGD in another faculty. Should I do change of course or i should just register afresh as a new student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
geodemainguy:
Good morning

Please, my brother is seeking for admission in NOUN. When will fresh intake commence?
I need a quick response.

Regards.

Admission is going on, Screening will start on 3rd of September 2018.

Your Brother should apply now.

Follow this Guide on How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2018

Here are the List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2018

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
amulet:

E-exam Past Questions is available. . you can get it here NOUN E-exam Past Questions and answers

Yeah, You can go for screening after 3rd of September.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
UPDATES!!!!!!

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For B.Sc Accounting (100 to 400 level)
DOWNLOAD

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution (100 to 400 level)
DOWNLOAD

Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
The action of most NOUN staff can be so discouraging. I finished a program with them and there's been discrepancies on credit unit between when I registered them and what obtains presently, so I don't really know how many credit units I've attained so far especially as it is not stated on the result portal, only for me to go and make enquiries on the number of credit units I've earned so far so I know if I'm eligible to collect my certificate, but they were damn so rude. One even asked if he's the one to count it for me. I have the list of registerable courses and their credit units but some are different from what is on my course registration slip when I registered back then, so I don't know which they are following. I've done all my courses, except one or two elective courses, I just want to know so I can prepare myself to register this semester to meet up or just prepare for my certificate if I'm already eligible.
This school is so discouraging and if my effort remains futile, I would take it very personal.
End of rant
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
pls is there any deadline for pgde project.i need an answer please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
i have concluded with my teachng practice and submitted my lesson plan to the school but yet to be through with my pgde in education project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tojud:
@krem @antny015 @all that know
Please i started my MBA in 2014. I got mat number, registered courses and exam, but i never wrote any exam. Abandoned the programme since then. Now i want to switch to PGD in another faculty. Should I do change of course or i should just register afresh as a new student
There have been a lot of changes since 2014, new VC, new portal etc. You will need to register your details on the new portal. This is how.

- Visit nouonline.net using chrome browser

- Click on Student login

- On the new page, Register.

- Fill the fields with your details including the Password which may be a new one entirely

- Then click on Submit.

It should say Successful but if it says otherwise, you will need to visit the IT section of your study centre.

Please do and get back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by endtime1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
The action of most NOUN staff can be so discouraging. I finished a program with them and there's been discrepancies on credit unit between when I registered them and what obtains presently, so I don't really know how many credit units I've attained so far especially as it is not stated on the result portal, only for me to go and make enquiries on the number of credit units I've earned so far so I know if I'm eligible to collect my certificate, but they were damn so rude. One even asked if he's the one to count it for me. I have the list of registerable courses and their credit units but some are different from what is on my course registration slip when I registered back then, so I don't know which they are following. I've done all my courses, except one or two elective courses, I just want to know so I can prepare myself to register this semester to meet up or just prepare for my certificate if I'm already eligible.
This school is so discouraging and if my effort remains futile, I would take it very personal.
End of rant

lodge your complain on their Twitter page

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
@ Nounitesportal, will the project fee be paid in first semester or second semester for a postgraduate student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
endtime1:

lodge your complain on their Twitter page
please what's the official handle?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:06am On Aug 31, 2018
stalwart123:
@ Nounitesportal, will the project fee be paid in first semester or second semester for a postgraduate student.

Second Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dhara12(m): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2018
hello,

pls can someone direct me on how to reprint my admission letter/form, i didn't print it on my registration.

and i would like to go for my screening today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dhara12(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Dhara12:
hello,

pls can someone direct me on how to reprint my admission letter/form, i didn't print it on my registration.

and i would like to go for my screening today.

@nounitesportal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

In few days time the portal will be refreshed and individual students will need to do portal registration, note the following

➡You will not be able to access your portal without doing the semester portal registration

➡This registration does not require you to make any payment yet

➡Please make sure when you are filling your study centre be very careful anyone that want to do change of study centre can do it at this time

➡If you make a mistake of putting a wrong study centre you might not be able to change it until a new semester, cos as at last semester students were not allowed to change their study centre for exam purpose which was not what it use to be

➡Be very careful about what you do on your portal when it opens for the semester

➡You can always chat me up for more info, clarification and/or assistance.

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Macharnthony Solutions!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nounitesportal:

Second Semester

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anthonyo15:

U HAVE TO REGISTER THE COURSE AFRESH, WAIT UNTIL REGISTRATION PORTAL OPENs ON THE 3RD OF SEPTEMBER..

I am a final year student. The course is no longer on the list of courses to do.

I was told by my faculty officer to drop it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gche04: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
please what are the procedures to register my IT and get the IT letter and log books.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ennychoc019: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
pls need answer to this as well..quote author=Hohgeejay post=70736173]Does the pdg applicants defend project ?[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNites: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
"NOUN to admit one million undergraduates soon"

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is working to raise its admission to one million students soon, Chairman of the NOUN Governing Council, Prof. Peter Okebokola, has said.

Okebokola told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Abuja on the sideline of the meeting of the council, that the open university currently admits up to 450,000 undergraduates.

He said: “The new council would work with the Senate of the university to double enrolment to one million through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in the next couple of years.

“We have about 450, 000 for now but more importantly for us is that the quality of delivery of NOUN programmes will be significantly enhanced that in another two years, graduates from NOUN will be the best in Nigeria.

“We intend to pick and work with 10 programmes from the university to achieve this goal.”

Okebukola said candidates seeking admission into the NOUN would not write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to get enrolled but would be registered within the system of JAMB.

According to him, the council is also exploring new methodology for conduct of examinations for those with visual, speech and hearing impediments through JAMB Equal Opportunity Group.

“About two years ago, the JAMB registrar, in his desire to provide level ground for all candidates regardless of ones physical challenge, set up the JAMB Equal Opportunity Group, with me as the chairperson.

“We have been able to conduct UTME for the blind for two years now.

“This time, we have done a review of the operation and will require the directives of JAMB on how to improve on the administration of the examinations for the physically challenged.

“The registrar of the board has introduced another wonderful innovation by adding the deaf and dump which we were not dealing with in the group before now.

“Last year, almost 400 of the blind enrolled for the UTME, am anticipating about 400 to 450 from all over the country in the 2019 examinations.

“The good news for me is that many of them are being admitted into the Nigerian universities, which was the whole idea in the first place and not just participating in the UTME.”

Okebokola said that the JAMB Equal Opportunity Group would place the centres of those with impairments in institutions that run special courses to create necessary enabling environment for them.

The chairman, who was a former executive secretary, National Universities Commission, commended JAMB for new reforms and consistent upgrade to ensure smooth registration and admission process.

“The transformation, especially in the use of technology to make the process of registration and admission more efficient has increased the efficiency of the board to approximately 80 percent.

“There are physical updates by the second in the entire system, I have never seen anything like it before now and this is quite helpful for decision making, management and administration,” he said.

Stay informed when you download our app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nounites
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ennychoc019: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
my brother pls I just apply for pgd in education..pls can we chat better...need your help..kindly drop a whatsapp message on 08091546868...Thank you boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.