Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477346 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 3:29am On Oct 22, 2018
abbieuk:

GST courses have been moved out to a new portal. Now, you have to watch online lectures and go through the course notes via a new portal before you qualify to take the TMA. BTW, the course name for GST 807 has changed from Good study guide to A Study Guide for the Distance Learner (GST807)

Please confirm from others.

I saw this on the school web announcement and it seems they are serious with it. https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/

M.Sc IT

Thanks for the update, this skool will not kill us. embarassed

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2018
abbieuk:

GST courses have been moved out to a new portal. Now, you have to watch online lectures and go through the course notes via a new portal before you qualify to take the TMA. BTW, the course name for GST 807 has changed from Good study guide to A Study Guide for the Distance Learner (GST807)

Please confirm from others.

I saw this on the school web announcement and it seems they are serious with it. https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/

M.Sc IT

Please is this GST 807 compulsory?

because I didn't register it as part of my courses. Also I was trying to access this portal but couldn't.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 4:37am On Oct 22, 2018
intswagga:

8courses..

Please how is it 8 courses, I registered only 6 courses.

Is the GST 807 compulsory?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profskillman(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
ananne:
Please is there any PGD or Masters degree student here who has submitted his or her project?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:

how do i go about a missing result? and my seminar result was not added too

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Morning Famz

Latest update

Note Registration will officially close on 23rd of October, 2018
If you registration is done by a second party I strongly advise you check your registration to confirm that the right thing is done and otherwise act now when it is still rectifiable.

If you have not done all your registration and you are having any issue about it you can chat me up

Also TMA has been on for over 3 weeks now and we are fully equipped to play out part if you are interested in assistance you can chat me up

Thanks
Have a lovely week

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2018
stalwart123:

Yh it is compulsory.. it is your Core
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Info reaching us says the social science faculty is still compiling project results at the HQ in abj. The only problem is that compilation might not end till the end of NOV. You are not likely to be includ in any of the grad list if you haven't saw your project result. Project results will not come out anytime soon coz they are not at the Mis dept!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
#KnowYourFate

Updated a few minutes ago with the Newly Approved grading scale.

> CALCULATE NOUN GPA - CGPA

> CHECK NOUN RESULT

> NOUONLINE.NET for more information.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Students Career Empowerment Seminar 2018

READ MORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
IS COMPULSORY COURSE, GO AND REGISTER IT.
stalwart123:

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
@samisha @anthonyo15 @kazrem @everyone
I'm trying to register carryover, and getting error... maximum credit limit exceeded... I thought carryover was subject from the regular 24 units? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
stalwart123:

GST807 is a core course and all core courses are compulsory. You can decide to do one or more electives courses.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Guys are tutorials organized at study centers in preparation for the exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iyamarun:

Thanks but I don't see bank branch here
You have passed the stage. Just copy the number there and take to the bank with your money

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tojued:
I'm trying to register carryover, and getting error... maximum credit limit exceeded... I thought carryover was subject from the regular 24 units? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
You don reach maximum unit be that. The 24 includes old and new courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
You can drop a 2 unit elective course this semester( CIT 832 or 844) if the carry over you are trying to register is 3 credit units.
After dropping it at your study center,you will be able to register the carryover course.
You will still have the required 40 units to graduate.
Tojued:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
If you can drop a 2 unit elective course like CIT 832 or 844,you will be able to register your carry over course.i guess the carryover is 3 credit units.
Just visit your study center immediately and drop a 2 unit course,you will still have the required 40 units to graduate.you can confirm from other people before taking any action.
I only told you what I did.
Tojued:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
FocusedDiva:
If you can drop a 2 unit elective course like CIT 832 or 844,you will be able to register your carry over course.i guess the carryover is 3 credit units.
Just visit your study center immediately and drop a 2 unit course,you will still have the required 40 units to graduate.you can confirm from other people before taking any action.

Please, is the 40 units in respect to MSc Info Tech? I thought the required unit to graduate is 30 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
babs4090:

GST807 is a core course and all core courses are compulsory. You can decide to do one or more electives courses.

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
tomike2013:
IS COMPULSORY COURSE, GO AND REGISTER IT.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
FocusedDiva:

Hi i thought all PG students are required to have a minimum of 30credit units for graduation? did they increase it to 40 units?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aiyk02(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please as a new student starting by January next year someone should please tell me how much the payment of school fees and other registration will cost. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazrem:

You don reach maximum unit be that. The 24 includes old and new courses

Thanks for your response. I always assumed it was separate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
FocusedDiva:

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
I saw 30units on NOUN website but a staff at the study center told me it's 40.
I am still confused too. But I registered 40 units to be on the safe side.
intswagga:

Hi i thought all PG students are required to have a minimum of 30credit units for graduation? did they increase it to 40 units?
babs4090:

Please, is the 40 units in respect to MSc Info Tech? I thought the required unit to graduate is 30 units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
FocusedDiva:
I saw 30units on NOUN website but a staff at the study center told me it's 40.
I am still confused too. But I registered 40 units to be on the safe side.

Why is it that everything about this NOUN is not always precise? I already registered 15 units this semester and hoping to register about 18 units next semester.

Can someone who is certain come clear our doubts on this issue please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
babs4090:

Why is it that everything about this NOUN is not always precise? I already registered 15 units this semester and hoping to register about 18 units next semester.

Can someone who is certain come clear our doubts on this issue please

SIMPLE PROJECT RESULTS, THEY CANNOT RELEASE RESULTS. THEY ARE ALWAYS SKEPTICAL AND NOT PRECIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blaizydot(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
i did my clearance last year but dint continue. Im now ready to go back,should i get a new form or i can continue with the one i already got?..if yes please how?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.