Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Justin Bieber To Play Robin In Man Of Steel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Justin Bieber To Play Robin In Man Of Steel (546 Views)

Man Of Steel – Movie Review / Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 / Man Of Steel - Superman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber To Play Robin In Man Of Steel by theanonymous: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Last month, Justin Timberlake announced that he would like to take the role as the Riddler on Jim and Kim’s Radio station and now, another celebrity has taken interest in Batman's sidekick, Robin for Man of Steel 2.

The “Boyfriend” singer is tired of late night club and music production as he uploaded a photo on instagram of him holding up a script that seems to belong to the movie “Man of Steel 2” with a little writeup on the cover page “Robin”. However, I’m betting that the movie’s producer, Synder, hasn’t gotten any statement about the whole “I-wanna-play-Robin” scandal.

The dust has settled on the choice for batman as Ben Affleck was the chosen one and superman will still be played by Henry Cavill as he portrayed a better Superman in the previous sequel of Man Of Steel.

Personally, I doubt if Justin Bieber would make a good Robin and in the case of the Riddler, Justin Timberlake would be a good character.

Source: http://amebonetwork..com/2013/09/justin-bieber-to-play-robin-in-superman_1275.html

(1) (Reply)

What Tribe Have You Been Supporting Since The Beginning Of Gus Season X / The Door In The Wall ( POWERFULL American Movie ) / Full 3D And Virtual Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.