Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream (4538 Views)

Supreme Court Has Ended APC Pipedream On Fayose’s Victory - Aide / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Ibaka Seaport In Akwa Ibom To Start Operations In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
kufre2010: I don't know why most Yorubas are so bad and don't wish good things happen to any other tribe apart from theirs. When the Idea Of a seaport was conceived Majority of Akwa Ibomite knew some Yorubas will try to trunket that Idea from coming to reality. These yorubas has dominated and controls even the oil companies in Akwa Ibom. Imagin Exxon Mobil will drill oill in Akwa Ibom but their administrative office is in Lagos. They will drill oil in Akwa Ibom but employ people to work from Lagos. Yorubas at the herm of affairs never favour the Akwa Ibom people.
You are not bright.If Yorubas have the power to sabotage a seaport in your land then you probably don't deserve it. Stop thinking like a victim and stop being deceived. If You guys want a seaport and are focussed on getting one you will get it no matter what "Yoruba enemies" do.
My concern here is with Akpabio who is robbing the state blind and in order to get cover from EFCC is buttering up to the President and causing confusion in the Land. Do not let Akpabio deceive you. I know the state and the people personally. Poverty in Akwa Ibom is among the highest I have seen ANYWHERE despite the oil wealth, People are poor and very superstitious contributing to a lot of backwardness. Those from the state who are truthful will acknowledge this. What is Akpabio doing about this?

1 Like

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by Samxiulee: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
omonnakoda: Do I know you? What is this "we" you are talking about?
you are on a faceless forum and you are asking if you know someone?is that the best you can come up with?I don't know you either,and I don't want to,unless you are not YORUBA,then the "we"is not applicable to you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by Atouke: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
omonnakoda: You are not bright.If Yorubas have the power to sabotage a seaport in your land then you probably don't deserve it. Stop thinking like a victim and stop being deceived. If You guys want a seaport and are focussed on getting one you will get it no matter what "Yoruba enemies" do.
My concern here is with Akpabio who is robbing the state blind and in order to get cover from EFCC is buttering up to the President and causing confusion in the Land. Do not let Akpabio deceive you. I know the state and the people personally. Poverty in Akwa Ibom is among the highest I have seen ANYWHERE despite the oil wealth, People are poor and very superstitious contributing to a lot of backwardness. Those from the state who are truthful will acknowledge this. What is Akpabio doing about this?

GUY quit exposing your tribalism and bigotry on this thread if you were so bright you wouldn't have allowed your tribalism to blind you to open a thread that calls the seaport a pipe dream with no evidence to support your title.

and even when evidence of work and progress so far made on the project has been presented you are still continuing with your pettiness and redundancy in argument without any shred of fact to back you.

ppl like you should go back to school and learn logic/ logical thinking.

1 Like

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by Atouke: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
omonnakoda:

The people causing confusion in the land are the likes of you who propagate the lies of APC/ACN and hate nigerians so so much that you will oppose the presidents intervention with boko haram thats decimating the north and Nigerians know what you and your paymasters stand on the issue are?

on poverty and superstition, where ever you are from am sure thats not an issue in you bush village? because all your views on this thread smacks of poverty of thought and lack of scientific/logical thinking ability = superstition. My friend on this issue you are describing yourself and the bushy village that you were born.

1 Like

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by ichidodo: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ omoanakonda..Tinubu is a Government looter ( (wouldnt you agree?))and just like Akpabio is innocent until proven guilty.Poverty is rife everywhere whether southwest or south south at least with capital projects in Akwa-Ibom people have a chance to earn a good living.We know the purpose of this thread just like your yoruba pissheads was to badmouth and malign anything that threatens your 'tribal pride' The Akwa ibom people are gettin their seaport (whether you like it or not) and we hope it diverts traffic off Lagos 'eko onibaje' port so the likes of you can piss off.....

1 Like

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by agbameta: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
i can not stand these yoruba people mehn. akpabio is going to commission ibaka before 2014, he's a man of his word, just look at all the beautiful schools and the hospitals he built. he just built an underground bridge leading directly to ibaka with metro rail connecting uyo and eket. ibaka is the largest seaport in africa and if you yoruba people dom't like it, go and hug transformer.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by ichidodo: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Bloody aarseholes, yeribaas.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by Atouke: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ omonakanda you should stick to discussing issues that affects the bush you came from an leave Akwa ibom issues for people with requisite IQ to delibrate.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 1:39am On Sep 22, 2013
Well hot air huffing and puffing does not a seaport build. Akpabio should educate his people and reduce their level of superstition reorient them to stop doing hausboi. I can see a few hausboy and haus gials here tonite grin
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by Atouke: 2:29am On Sep 22, 2013
omonnakoda: Well hot air huffing and puffing does not a seaport build. Akpabio should educate his people and reduce their level of superstition reorient them to stop doing hausboi. I can see a few hausboy and haus gials here tonite grin

Anyone who knows his letters should read the above grammar and point out who needs education. Uman ikot.
you can't even make two correct sentences.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by remarkD(m): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2013
You sound exactly like uhmmm... wetin be that guy name again... just go to the mirror and see the person ..
agbameta: Ibaka ko, keneri ni.

It's all talk, no construction, no budget, no pictures, nothing... just talk talk talk talk talk....

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2013
Houseboys and housegirls are not happy o hear the truth. Akpabio should stop robbing the state fund and educate his people to stop doing boyboy
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by spade: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
omonnakoda: Well hot air huffing and puffing does not a seaport build. Akpabio should educate his people and reduce their level of superstition reorient them to stop doing hausboi. I can see a few hausboy and haus gials here tonite grin

It didn't take long to truly expose you and the intent you had when creating this thread.
So it was never truly about the seaport afterall but an attempt to denigrate the Ibibios and their great strides at driving your kinsmen straight to irrelevance grin
Eyaaah, is your 'tribal pride' sinking day by day as Nigeria becomes more economically decentralized and diversified?

Are you soon coming to the shocking realisation that it's only a question of time before your overrated dumpster Lagos goes full circle and becomes the desolate, deserted slum it was rightfully meant to be?

You losers go from thread to thread. You diss the Enugu International Airport to no avail, you diss the Ibaka Seaport and many others because they're most definitely going to be taking the shine off that slum you agberos keep claiming and making plans on 'deporting' other Nigerians from (the shameless i.d.iots you are).

Don't die of a heart attack, e hear? I need you alive to witness your tribal nightmare become a torturous reality.

Oloshi.

5 Likes

Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by ujoinme: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
oops
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by ujoinme: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
oops
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
What does Iya mi mean in Ibibio
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by DaLover(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
omonnakoda:
I doubt very much you went to school otherwise you will not ask me to prove a negative. Can you prove there is nothing like mami water? If any body claims there is mami water it is there job to prove it not the job of those who disagree.
Can I prove there are no angels living in the moon no I cannot so that demand that I should prove what is not is ridiculous.
Akpabio told us he will deliver a seaport before leaving office and as the day draws closer he starts shifting the goalpost and producing all kinds of alibis and excuses. Clearly it is NOT going to happen before he leaves office and so let us stop kidding ourselves.
Can you give substantial proof that there are no mami water

Don't say you cannot prove a negative, in this case, you could have visited the site, you could have confirmed from staff of companies involved if work is ongoing,

Progress is not meant for Yorubas alone, we can all progress together
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by DaLover(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
omonnakoda: You are not bright.If Yorubas have the power to sabotage a seaport in your land then you probably don't deserve it. Stop thinking like a victim and stop being deceived. If You guys want a seaport and are focussed on getting one you will get it no matter what "Yoruba enemies" do.

If the bold comments is really your concern, it applies to the 36 states of the federation, even your proud lagos has so much poverty, superstition etc...I becoming concerned for your health, I just hope this Ibaka port doesn't cause you high blood pressure.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
DaLover:

Don't say you cannot prove a negative, in this case, you could have visited the site, you could have confirmed from staff of companies involved if work is ongoing,

Progress is not meant for Yorubas alone, we can all progress together
lol you want to go back home and tell them you were debating with omonnakoda. Am I your coeval? Go and play outside .dunderhead
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by DaLover(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2013
omonnakoda: lol you want to go back home and tell them you were debating with omonnakoda. Am I your coeval? Go and play outside .dunderhead

Well the Ibaka port will continue, even if you die thinking of it, it will still go ahead...parasitic hater
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by kufre2010: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2013
I don't blame the OP it is in d blood. Exception of few, yorubas are known to b naturally tribalistic and selfish only thinking about their tribe. Infact so that the op can go and comit succide we will not just build seaport but the biggest seaport in Africa. In in no distand time lagos seaport will be useless. If u like let the yorubas call for onshore offshore dichotomy as u people always do.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by naijaking1: 4:16am On Sep 23, 2013
DaLover:

If the bold comments is really your concern, it applies to the 36 states of the federation, even your proud lagos has so much poverty, superstition etc...I becoming concerned for your health, I just hope this Ibaka port doesn't cause you high blood pressure.

Very soon, he will dig up a false article on how Akwa Ibom is too dirty for deep seaport, just like their attack on Enugu International airport.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by DaLover(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2013
kufre2010: I don't blame the OP it is in d blood. Exception of few, yorubas are known to b naturally tribalistic and selfish only thinking about their tribe. Infact so that the op can go and comit succide we will not just build seaport but the biggest seaport in Africa. In in no distand time lagos seaport will be useless. If u like let the yorubas call for onshore offshore dichotomy as u people always do.

Kufre,
I think we should lamblast the OP for wanting to pull others down, but dont wish the downfall of someone elase. other you will become what you are accusing them of.
We can have a successfull lagos port and Ibaka port at the same time...the success of one should not mean the downfall of the other!
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by dumodust(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
headline-
'eko atlantic to have 1000skyscapers'- fashola.
The above is an exact example of a pipe dream for the OP to fixate on. Face your problems and leave others trying to progress alone
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
dumodust: headline-
'eko atlantic to have 1000skyscapers'- fashola.
The above is an exact example of a pipe dream for the OP to fixate on. Face your problems and leave others trying to progress alone

Yes if Fashola said so it is a BIG PIPEDREAM even bigger than the Ibaka one but if he did not then you are just a hircine wether
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by dumodust(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
omonnakoda:

Yes is Fashola said so it is a BIG PIPEDREAM even bigger than the Ibaka one but if he did not then you are just a hircine wether

he did... there's a thread on nairaland about it, so much gushing on it wink since it wasn't about plans for ibaka seaport... no one has actually called it a pipe dream on the thread so please express your new sentiments there freely grin
here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/1443593/eko-atlantic-city-1200-skyscrapers/3#18243044
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by omonnakoda: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2013
dumodust:

he did... there's a thread on nairaland about it, so much gushing on it wink since it wasn't about plans for ibaka seaport... no one has actually called it a pipe dream on the thread so please express your new sentiments there freely grin
here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/1443593/eko-atlantic-city-1200-skyscrapers/3#18243044
You are illiterate and a big liar HE NEVER said that
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by dumodust(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
omonnakoda:
You are illiterate and a big liar HE NEVER said that

yes sir, and u're so literate that you dont know the meaning of illiteracy. I didnt create the sensational headline on the thread i quoted, it's people like you that talk about what they dont know that create such threads... In summary, get a life
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by 0monnak0da: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
How market 2018?
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by agabusta: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:
How market 2018?

Wow, 5 good years after this thread was opened, all we still hear are stories.

Only God knows the year one will stumble on this thread again, and if it is still stories one will be hearing about the ibaka port.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by Guestlander: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
agabusta:

Wow, 5 good years after this thread was opened, all we still hear are stories.

Only God knows the year one will stumble on this thread again, and if it is still stories one will be hearing about the ibaka port.

Yes o. Five good years! Just today March 4, 2018 some people were still having fantasies of how this port will put Lagos ports out of business.
Re: Is Ibaka Seaport A Pipedream by deomelllo: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
0monnak0da:
How market 2018?

Market is still bad, check back 5 years from now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West-African Ceramics To Invest N8b In Ogun / .... / View The Full List Of Ebonyi Newly Appointed Caretakers Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.