Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (30288 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by wellmax(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Continuously watching Nollywood is likely Ŧo reduce your IQ. Be Warned!

2 Likes

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Amya(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

dedicated cracked fanatic grin

No wonder! By thy sarcasm, you shall know them.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by theanonymous: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
ikechukz: The first one killed it....Nice one.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by freeR1: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Symphony007: Situation: somebody is given a bundle of money.

Question: all this for me?

Culpit: patience ozokwo and other actors playing village roles.

No, some are for the goats to chew!!

1 Like

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Nollywood don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 1:09am On Sep 18, 2013
alotofgrace: na only for norliwud u go see ghost wey look ryt look left b4 him cross road

bbahahahaha...Stop! Really though? LOL!!!
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Stunner1(f): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2013
Muhehehehehehehehe c as i dey laff by d kain tym
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Kaycee7(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2013
* chokes on alomo while reading thread * Cough! Cough! This Senbonzakura (cough) abi Chidori-senbon (cough) no go kill me.
Btw, Senbon, did you write this yourself?
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by sultanemerald(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

no, it is a marriage proposal.

LOOOOOOOOOL.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol i like the last scenario best grin
nice dp,but where is your head nw? I hope dats nt how you are in real lyf grin
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by UjSizzle(f): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2013
godjohnson: nice dp,but where is your head nw? I hope dats nt how you are in real lyf grin
grin grin
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by ChiSun27(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2013
BedLam: The most annoying one; when someone like Omotola is on the phone and suddenly, maybe the caller just told her that her husband was involved in a car crash.

OMOTOLA: WHAT?

And I ask myself, must it be what?

Note: everyone of them is guilty of this one.

How do you expect them to express their shock as a result of the bad news they heard? Or do you prefer OMG!!! Its not possible...the devil is a liar.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Idenyijoshua(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2013
When will we learn to appreciate 'our own'
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Danhumprey: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2013
tonididdy: nairaland is easy to use...there are 3 categories of vips
-the endtime things vips
-the 1st to comment vips
-and members of the tonto dike fellowship
just be dedicated to this groups and see how sky rocketty your fame and status will be on here.
LWKMD........ grin
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by write2obi(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2013
sKeetz: I'm new here...please [b]advise !![/b] angry
Welcome the fear of Mukina is the beginning of wisdom, never try to be a troll, never use the G word or the T word, if u must, make sure an available Okada is waiting to take you very far away from Nairaland. Welcome once again.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by ugojamali(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Funny write ups but all those are normal real life responses. Not just limited to nollywood. Its in hollywood, bollywood and all d woods out there. Its even in our real lives. Those are mostly rhetorical questions we ask.

For example am battling with my Honda transmission and after reading and hearing too many complaints about it, took the car to a mech who gave me d diagnosis and a fat bill, I stared at the car and asked...what is wrong with this car? Hello, the car obviously wants some cerelac.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by mrlaw93(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2013
Who is d Ghanaian dat wrote dis thread?
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Kaycee7: * chokes on alomo while reading thread * Cough! Cough! This Senbonzakura (cough) abi Chidori-senbon (cough) no go kill me.
Btw, Senbon, did you write this yourself?

I was about to type, "No, it was actually written by my primary school teacher so I can post it on Nairaland in the future" but then the answer isn't obvious so, Yes, I wrote it myself!!! grin grin grin
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
free R1:

No, some are for the goats to chew!!

grin grin grin
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Amya:

No wonder! By thy sarcasm, you shall know them.

Lolz, abi!!!
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Whn husband come home late or during a quarell and starts pulling the wife's undies. She will ask 'wht r u trying to do?

He wants 2 watch dem 4 u ni
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by PrettySpicey(f): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2013
What is really hilarious is the the obviously stupid questions. Reminded of an old cartoon series - Snappy answers to silly questions - or something to that effect. LOL.
Good one.
As a pointer though, no blood on set is ever real, even in Hollywood.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Emmafrancis: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2013
Hilarious. I wished u didn't have to stop at 5. Abeg extend it to 20 and more. Making sense
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by harmbhrosz(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Bro....there's nothing to appreciate in our so called Lollywood (Nollywood)(Anything worth doing is worth doing WELL)

Go far back as 1980/90s and watch Hollywood movies....the touch of professionalism is still there

A quick look in the yorubawood 'it's always about fetish stuffs(babalawo and so on)

To me ooo:I've gained nothing in watching naija movies and currently wouldn't set my eyes on them
Idenyijoshua: When will we learn to appreciate 'our own'
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Ikenna94: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2013
LWKD meen dis op nailed it. 100 Percent on point.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2013
PrettySpicey: What is really hilarious is the the obviously stupid questions. Reminded of an old cartoon series - Snappy answers to silly questions - or something to that effect. LOL.
Good one.
As a pointer though, no blood on set is ever real, even in Hollywood.

lolz, right. I meant "obviously fake"
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by ayyoshert: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
First and foremost the name NOLLYWOOD itself sounds not creative now tell me what to expect when you have a 'fruit of a poisoned tree' situation. Okay, as a trained personnel in different Caliber of firearms both side and assault, i find it soooooooo annoying when you see actors in the movie firing an automatic weapon - say Ak 47 or the LAR and always have to coc each time a round is fired, for crying out loud an automatic weapon continues firing as long as the hand is on the trigger and till the clip/magazine gets exhausted.

2 Likes

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by Noctis(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

dedicated cracked fanatic grin

Soren Bowie is undoubtedly the shizz.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by guyANDROID1: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Naija movies. "You will always know the END from the BEGINNING.
Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by JimloveTM(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2013
SITUATION: Guy comes to visit his fiancee and she serves him delicious egusi soup and pounded yam

Boy Question: wow, hmm, yummy, what soup is this??
My Answer: Na indomie and akara soup.

1 Like

Re: Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies by dozai: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Scenario where a guy will be shot and he will ask
Did you shoot me Now i will die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video) / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.