Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Where Do Big Brother Usually Find Monsterous Black Girls (cookie Power To Win) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Do Big Brother Usually Find Monsterous Black Girls (cookie Power To Win) (1916 Views)

Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Big Brother Usually Find Monsterous Black Girls (cookie Power To Win) by whiteroses(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2008
ok i know black girls are stereotype as tough and i know some couple of hard core bitches, they are very tough and dont take shxt but deep down they are lovely and could be nice when the are your friends a good example is charley of last season i mean she' a cow but still charismatic but this alexandra is bad news, there's nothing good about her, she's a disgrace to humanity and black people, my question is why and where do big brother usually find girls like are becausue i know lots of beautiful afro-carribean and african applied but unsuccesful, they usually go for the vulnerable ones, is it because they want someone tough in the house to keep things lively or just want to prove agan that we are all like that becasue she is embarassing, so what do guys think. and which housemates do you like or hate, i love darnell and cookie power, lol brava to sylvia she's doing it just right. thank God the deevious girl is out. another question please I havent follow the show since yesterday and I heared she got kicked out so what did she actually do again

Re: Where Do Big Brother Usually Find Monsterous Black Girls (cookie Power To Win) by MethodMan3(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2008
I am sure they knew she was irate and sets off for no reason before throwing her there

I guess its prolly go to do with boosting ratings!!!

Big brother is so fake and phoney!

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Is Coming To Nigeria For Annual Star-mega Jam / Namadi Sambo Aide. Mallam Umar Sani Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife.. / Kim And Kanye Reunite In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.